The Problem with Sup Forums

I've been a lurker on Sup Forums for a long while, and I finally thought I'd make a post in which I detailed one of the major issues with the board, and why it will never achieve it's full potential.

I like to sum it up with the word AUL. Autism, lack of Unity, and lack of Loyalty.

Sup Forums has done some amazing things in it's day, influenced many different occurrences online, and even helped meme a President into office. But you guys don't realize the power that you are capable of wielding, power which you WON'T wield however if things don't change.

Autism: People here overwhelmingly have no convictions, no allegiances, and will say anything so long as it gives them a good laugh. They are incoherent, disorganized...you will cut off our nose to spite your face, if there was an election between Hitler and a nigger you'd vote for the nigger just for memes, and to be unpredictable. You shit out pointless and useless memes that have no direction or purpose, like the "Bog-Pill" meme...it's frankly not even funny. OMG A COUPLE OF GUYS WHO LOOK LIKE WRECKS, LETS CONSUMMATE OVER THIS! With Moonman you guys had a meme whose purpose was to shift the Overton Window and stir up hatred of sub-humans. Now you guys push senseless shit for no apparent reason, concisely defended with a mere "kek". You are utterly and completely autistic.

Unity: There is absolutely no sense of union at all, people constantly attack one another on the basis of idiotic different like "le slav" or "le common-wealth" or "le anime is degenerate" when literal kikes are ripping apart your countries. It's amazing that the world can be crumbling around you at the hands of sub-human scum and your primary concern is whether or not the next poster is a leaf, a slav, a stormfag, or a (insert x person with x tiny flaw here). You people have no unity.

Loyalty: Sup Forums is a bastion of sharks that will defend a person to the death and then turn on them in an instant. Imagine living in an actual society like that where they way people treated you was based on what a bunch of autists felt like at the moment. You'll worship literal shitskins on the HWNDU stream and then throw actual white people (sorry, ONLY people) under the bus. You'll help another user out if it tickles your fancy and then stab him in the back the next minute. You should just rename the board to /ancap/ because that's pretty much all it is at this point. You all are obsessed with the cancer that is "personal politics" and refuse to join any coherent movement because you are obsessed with being politico-intellectual snowflakes and brandishing your own particular sense of thinking as best suited for you, even though such thinking has never achieved jack shit. Seriously, the only reason Sup Forums sided with Trump is because he forcibly pulled you into a movement that revolved around mutual hatred of the alternate party, a criminal WOMAN. Seriously, put a side your stupid fucking opinions and join a legitimate political movement so you can put your shitposting talents to use, instead of just targeting whoever you feel like, like a pack of fcking mercs. You people have no loyalty.

Unfortunately, I doubt the vast majority of Sup Forumsacks will actually take a moment to organize their lives and think because deep down inside, you don't have any convictions. There is no honor in doing anything for "teh lulz", ok? If you guys united behind an actual online leader, and remained loyal to one another, Sup Forums has the potential to literally and completely rule the internet. You could control trends on Twitter, manipulate the likes of Facebook, Google, and Youtube. The entire web would be at your mercy, but because you refuse to drop the autism, unite, and invest your loyalties in a movement or a leader, that will never ever happen.

TL;DR you're a bunch of faggots operating at a micro-fraction of your efficiency, and until you get your heads together you will always be a worthless shit-posting user on an image-board.

Holy shit. Bumping

>You people have no loyalty.
True. I was looking for a Trump victory for so long. Then it felt good for one day and now I feel just numb. I don't really care for the guy anymore. And that's just one example.

>deep down inside, you don't have any convictions.
Also true. I'm just a highly pessimistic and broken human being who doesn't know what the hell to do with his life. I could be natsoc, ancap, pagan tribalist, christian crusader, moderate right wing at any time you ask me.

And you're not?

First off, you give Sup Forums to much credit, second, It will never be united or loyal or intelligent, for the fact that.. everyone here is indoctrinated with some belief, that differs from one another.

There has to be a mutual belief that units everybody.. Example Traditional Catholicism, if everyone here was catholic, we would all for the most part get along, like The apostles for example.

Tl;dr Bol is one berson

Halt's Maul, Schwuchtel.

Well.

Sums that up pretty nicely.

ANTIFA is an ASTROTURF created by CANVAS.

Search for SRDJA POPOVIC on WIKILEAKS.

They are responsible for COLOR REVOLUTIONS, which they are now attempting in America.

They are bankrolled by SOROS.

Won't hear that anywhere else, folks.
Don't listen to shills trying to divide our Norwegian scrimshaw board.
Nice effortpost though.

These are strengths not weaknesses

BigKK you're a fucking furfag. Yiff in hell.

i have also notice the autism.

Sup CREW. Suck my Big Bulgarain Cock.

We put a man in the seat of the President of the USA. Arguably the most powerful position in the world. We did this.

Take your allegiance, autism, unity and other subtle liberal bullshit, roll it up and sick up your candy ass. No organization is our strength and it's making you mad cuz you will never defeat us. Umad. Ulost.

Benis :DDDD

Fuck off gay retard, back to plebbit.

LOL! "we put a man in the seat of the President of the USA" Please, Trump put himself in the Office and rode you to it. Sup Forums united behind Trump, not the other way around. Had it been anyone but Trump Sup Forums would have had little to no effect on the election

NYPA FAGGOT FUCK OFF

Everyone pursuing their individual goals is what makes us strong retard. If you want "unity" and "loyalty" go to rebbit and see how far that gets you.

Sup Forums is the internet equivalent of a absolute free market where keks/ideas/feels/etc are the currency.

If you lurked so much, faggot, how don't you understand that this is a site of trolls, for trolls by trolls. Chaos is both means and ends. Fuck, we repurposed a forgotten amphibiopomorphic deity for this very reason and still you don't understand.
Your not autistic enough, you have to go back.

>trump did it all himself
Is that the phone? You better anwer it

drumpft btfo

Hoit dei Goschn, Woama

Fucking normie, get out!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

>Sup Forums
Opinion discarded

>autism

k

>lack of unity

Can't have unity between free marketeers and NatSoc. At best we can have barely cordial relations, but never unity. Sup Forums with it's current demographics will never be united.

And all of the other comments made are honest banter or low level canadian shitposting. You can't avoid that on the internet.

>lack of loyalty
Everyone is loyal to a point, but the lack of loyalty you seem to be perceiving is due to the fact that people are loyal to two camps and thus appear disloyal. The group of people that support someone and the group of people that shit on them later are two different groups for the most part.

Pol is not a homogenous unit, it is just alt-right social media, everyone here has different beliefs and it exists as a forum for open and honest debate of any opinion, if you force group identity on it it will die because there will be golden cows which you cannot discuss, do not conflate pol with your desire to start a political movement based on your own personal views.

You're 100% right but this is Sup Forums's strength. Sup Forums is so unpredictable, even we don't know what our next move is.

It's like that metaphor the joker makes, explaining to harvey dent he's just a mad dog chasing cars, he wouldn't even know what to do if he caught one.

We're exactly like this.

Btw the joker lied just as we lie.
In our disorganization we all walk into the same solution. We know what must be done, do you?

Thats the only reason its been so efficient, fuckhead.

You're an idealist and deluded like the morons who roleplay as SS or DEUS VULT.
Pic Related: You

fuck off grandad

That is because we have no leader, humans need a director otherwise a power vacuum exists, this is human nature.

/moot/ is the only one who can unite us.

Heres a (you) for the effort

this

>Autism
Autism is the secret of our creativity, we are funny because we are on the fringe of the society speaking and so able to come with things that wouldn't even pass through the heads of normies, they are is too impregnated by social norms to transgress them, we are not.

>ou shit out pointless and useless memes that have no direction or purpose, like the "Bog-Pill" meme...
Memes are organic, you don't create a meme with a blueprint, the meme makes itself: if it is funny it will be successful, if it isn't it will die. No matter how absurd or useless it is, if a part of the imageabord is amused by the "bog pill" you can't stop them.

>There is absolutely no sense of union at all, people constantly attack one another on the basis of idiotic different like "le slav" or "le common-wealth" or "le anime is degenerate" when literal kikes are ripping apart your countries. You people have no unity.

1) Sup Forums is built on bullying, it's not suprising that we bully each other, it developp trolling skils and forces you to come either with good facts or bants, it's just an exercize of rhetoric. Those mean words protect the board culture too by forcing newfags to assimilate or be insulted forever, if you are new and disagree with our goals we will hate you as long as you don't side with us
2) We are anonymous, the entire point is that we will never developp any meaningful relationship between each others, we don't tie ourselves to character but to ideas, individuals don't matter in this picture

I'm not gonna read all that but this isn't TRS or whatever social board you think it is

> Sup Forums
>There is no honor in doing anything for "teh lulz", ok? If you guys united behind an actual online leader,

You just proved that you are a huge faggot OP.
Sup Forums is ferociously independant because personnalities are easily corrupted and the moment they fall they take their entire movement with them.
What matters for us is the goal, not the people, if someone serves our goal he will have our support, if he goes out of the way he won't: simple.
Our ideology isn't fixed because there is no realistic way to reach a hard consensus between so many anonymous people on a public imageboard unlike you begin to ban people who disagree with the ideology picked and in this case Sup Forums would lose all its interest.
The best we can do is forming some lax axis of beliefs accepted by the majority but uniting around an ideological banner is chimerical.

Hello, Mr. Bogdanoff? Yes, this is Justin Trudeau. Everything is going according to plan and exactly as you instructed. The faggotization of Canada is nearly complete. I take it that we are ready to move on to the second phase?

Cool just the way I like it. Fuckin normies.

Why would I be loyal to a fucking image board? Fuck off larper.
Why do faggots try to make Sup Forums (any image board) into their own army? Fuck off this is the only place where I can freely argue about how much I hate niggers without ruining my life.

yall just got redpilled on how cancerous u r

This is now an Italian appreciation thread anybody without my beautiful Italian flag please leave we are discussing the Bog pill and how it pertains to the glory of rome

He's got a point. However, unity would not last long enough to be effective. A unified base provides a broad target, fat and ready to receive attacks. An uncoordinated directionless user base creates a slippery, ever evolving target - one that's impossible to infiltrate and subdue, as there is little to understand.

thats a lot of words faggot.

welcome to Sup Forums

I engage in political discussions is to keep me busy so I forget about my crippling depression, altho it appears the two have combined and I have been sent deep down the rabbit hole, slowly washing away into a spiral of insanity.

I pussied out when I tried to hang myself. There's no tall enough buildings in my town to guarantee death and all the trains appear to have snow plows equipped all the time, which would probably leave me mangled at the side of the rail.

If I lived in America I would buy a gun and shoot myself.

I can't change anything in the world if I can't even change myself.

what is this Sup Forums you speak of?

Also an anonymous community where you grow some skin and cannot be bothered by overly sensitive normies who censor everything is quite a healthy environment compared to the Orwell version i.e. Facekike, Twatter, Reddit, Tumblr, etc.

Anons seriously think about it I've been lurking in threads and the intellectual ones that want us to band together and subvert the narrotve are getting archived way to fast look at the archives. I see a lot of shit posting and shill threads that are bumped up because hurr durr pepe or petty arguements. It's a classic divide and conquer technique. Just think if we banded together and do what we do best which is make dank memes and red pill what we could do? You guys talk about red pilling and memes all the time. We are smart enough to know we are being fed lies, but we do little about it. What if we take back the narrative? We know MSM and leftist propaganda and how it works. We can turn it against them. Ideas lead to action. Sup Forums is a great place for ideas and ideas never die. To paraphrase fight club " I see all this potential and I see it squandered." You all say they are going to shut Sup Forums down one day. They won't have to if we keep up all this infighting.

Having a lot of different ideologies is fun though, and its obvious all of them have a common goal: Fucking over lefties

Sup Forums is united in a sentiment of disdain for the far-left, some community and minoritis, but we are really different even in our political ideologies. We stand with Trump all toghter because he was basically everything that the leftist hate, and only in our common hate we are united. The enemy of my enemy is my friend

If you don't self-redpill you won't stay redpilled

You getting paid by the word now? This is some painful shit to read, please fuck off with this

But those things are what makes us strong. The lulz is how the whole thing started. If you take the fun away, people won't work for free anymore.

You wrote all that shit out. And I didn't get beyond the first paragraph, didn't need to. Because I know it's a load of white and, you're a faggit. Kill yourself

AGREE

I get what you are saying. Lot of us self redpilled. But if we can control the narriitve, imagine everyone being red pilled?

>Lack of unity

Quite the opposite this is why the kikes can't deal with it.They just BTFO one part of the group,the other remains right.

Also because it is not a complete circlejerk safe space it helps you improve your critical points.

After all "Autists" are much more likely to accept their mistakes,especially when they are anonymous and become a "new person" on other threads,so they never have to admit to them.

Ideological indoctrination is a leftist ideal. I don't need to start up the helicopter now do I?

You impostor!

Take em for a ride!

Sup Forums is not your army. fuck off!

>Autism
That's our main weapon
>Unity
The lack of unity on Sup Forums is the reason shills haven't taken over yet. It'd be way easier for them to fit in.
>Loyalty
That's actually true.

this entire post is categorically wrong
what's wrong with Sup Forums is normalfags

Dude, I don't need to be "operating" on anything. I come here for news, bantz, happenings, and because I have nobody in my life who has opened their eyes enough to find out that we're being kiked on the reg

This is what I'm trying to say. While you and i discuss this thread right now, the left is organizing. You think Antifa just popped up over night? If we organized like they do, what could we accomplish? People that control them rely on apathy because who cares right? There are people who care, but maybe don't know how or where to start. Maybe they don't think they can't do something. No one is coming to help us. It's up to us.

so millenail faggots under 25 is what you are saying pol is

makes sense

Not this again. Anonymous is a chaotic collective and not a hive mind. 99% of the time user fights among itself and then does something spectacular and totally unexpected. We gave epileptics seizures and exposed pedophiles. We're not good, we're not bad, we're chaotic neutral.

Just after Sup Forums became mainstream for a while after that whole Chris Hansen shit elements tried to politicize Anonymous. Thought they could use the 'dumb' masses as a tool to push their agendas. And of course they tuned out to be leftists. Thank God they failed in the end.

If I wanted unity and a circle jerk I would go to plebbit you fucking kike infilrator. Trying to sow seeds of division on this board will not work we are all unified in the great endeavours of the 21st century

> dekebabbening our home nations
> exposing the truth about identity politics and the (((globalists)))
> waking up fem-anons to the cancer of feminism, it will only lead to loneliness and childlessness

Everything you said is correct.

But you're a retard if you think that most people here actually want to be part of some kind of real political movement.

I, for example am just here because i hope the right will kill those disgusting lefties under trump.

Op ur dumb. You clearly don't understand memes. They are the essance of pure chaos. Things like the bog-pill are funny because they are outrages and stupid. The fact of the matter is memes have to be organic. It is an ancient lesson we all learned from millhouse. It is why the left can't meme. If you force an image or ideology down the throats of any image board, you will not see positive results. Sup Forums is about non-conformity, being one who does not fit in to any group. You can not organize those who wish to be disorderly. We all enjoy having a community of many opinions, so long as there is hatred of niggers. It is this hatred of shitskins that binds us. We enjoy the company of those who do not hate niggers so that we have someone to argue with. None of us wants to live in a world without arguments, because we love to argue. We love to argue opinions that we might not even believe in just for the sake of argument. Through this chaos we strive and find happiness. In the end, we are sad if a brother dies, we feel loss of a loved one even if we hated that person and their beliefs, because they gave us the enjoyment of an argument. If we were organized and had one goal in mind we would be like GAB, Reddit, or any other echo chamber. We need the free flow of ideas so that we have an excuse to repeat ourselves over and over.

>You shit out pointless and useless memes that have no direction or purpose, like the "Bog-Pill" meme...it's frankly not even funny. OMG A COUPLE OF GUYS WHO LOOK LIKE WRECKS, LETS CONSUMMATE OVER THIS!

Bogpill is a parody of retards that take "redpill" too seriously. People were tired of seeing daily "what is the ultimate redpill??" threads, so they made fun of it.

You have to be autistic to not "get" the Bogpill, man. Bogpill is anti-autism.

I'm not reading a word of this tripe you fucking autist, what possessed you to think you needed to write an essay about a board you're not even a real poster on

Sup Forums is getting soft

>unity
pol can't be unified it's not controlled. Unity would require purging of dissent, like the Donald on reddit. Pol is a war that can never be won because no one ever is killed, it can't be controlled and it can't be unified.

That's our strength asshat CREW. The day we unify will only be the day when the time has come to take to the streets. Our actions are perfectly suited for the environment we work in. It makes our accomplishments all the more powerful and amazing. We are the masters of the internet and know exactly how it works on a social level, and thus we can do as we please. You will never be as good as us in understanding the Human mind, and never will be because you are less than Human.

You are a materialistic scourge on the earth that seeks only to solidify your own power and to live forever with said power. You are unwilling to die for something, and that is what separates us from you kikes. We have a higher goal in mind, and while it may not seem like it we in fact wish for all Humanity to have a better life in their own way. We will do what is necessary to accomplish our dreams and the dreams of our brethren.

ULTRA RARE
NORTH KOREA BEST KOREA

>flag
How's the starvation going, Best Korea?

Oh look a shill trying to use us for something,fuck off kike we are directionless until we join in what ever is good at the time so fuck off with all your liberal crap it is not welcome here

You make salient points with a caveat. We live in a time where the major players have total information awareness. The only reason we wield power in the first place is because we are wholly asymmetric.

Because their are no leaders and no real unity standard tools and strategies have no real effect here. When we so much as get a hint of being raided we attack ourselves and go into a state of pure hysteria that dilutes any attempt to control the board.

If you ever attempt to truly coalesce then we will face dedicated decapitation attacks.

The biggest force multiplier we have is moot when you try to make us join.

>Sup Forums
fuck off, newfag

that's the deal with /pol we are what real diversity looks like, we plead allegiances to nobody we do whatever the fuck we want you will never be able to defeat us because you have nothing to hurt us we are already dead inside and have nothing to lose we just really want to watch the world burn and laugh all we do is for the lulz not because we believe we are some kind of retarded faggot heros

wow, best korea shows up!

nuke southern when

what this frog cunt said, basically

Shadilay brother, shadilay.

HWNDU pretty much sums up 2017 Sup Forums

>You shit out pointless and useless memes that have no direction or purpose, like the "Bog-Pill" meme...it's frankly not even funny.

reminder to report those stupid threads on site.

Shills are the ones trying to divide us.

They constantly attack and subvert. The mods don't help and they even try to silence us sometimes. We can't tell who is friend and foe. It is our gift and curse.

I try here but a lot of people don't and there are a lot of shills. We need more focus. Bump again because OP is right.

The do it for lols stuff needs to stay though because it is what excites us to come here and what keeps offended normies coming back.
>14 months ago I was just a conservative. I found you guys insane but funny. The first two months I kept coming back because you would say jokes I liked but no one else would dare utter.
Now I am full 1488 and like DR. William Pierce.

Being a /polack is like being a farmer in some medieval village, some day some faggot comes and kills your entire people rapes your wife and hang your son, but you are a retard and don't know what to do so you come to the village every day to get mad at your wife and son coprses eventually you get some pleasure from it you fucking get pleasure of getting mad at your dead family then you just don't give a shit anymore and start to do weird shit with your wife and son's decomposing corpses then you get a sheet and put it around you and go to the city of the guy who killed your family and start painting weird whit and frogs on the walls people start to believe is some kind of weird message from the gods then everybody lose their minds about it and start fighting and eventually some other fag kills the man who murder your wife and son and you just see him there on the floor and take his corpse and take it to your village and start to put him in weird positions with your wife's corpse and get mad at it.

wtf kind of threads have you been in????

why don't you hang yourself faggot
nice blog too

Pol's chaos is our strength. Only when our collective wisdom decides to meme trump into office do we truly spur into action.

Do not underestimate the power of kek

Amazing

Venezuela on point. Is that a personal experience from your paradise of a country?

we're just here to meme. try stormfront.

OP is clearly CTR/CREW. They're mad we didn't fall for the Richard Spencer is your leader ploy. We have no leaders, that's what makes us great. You can't just punch or kill one guy and think we're "done".

At the end of the day, our memes and laughter is what gains influence. Make people laugh and you easily win them over. There is no one size for all meme, we are diverse, some things are funny and interesting to some may not be for others. Also this isn't STORMFRONT. Get that in your fucking head. This isn't a nazi website. There are plenty of non-whites here. The current owner is Japanese, this started off as an anime pictureboard.

At least we should get money from watching videos on youtube, with that money we could finally become the jew