[X] STUMPED

>Mexico will pay for the wa-

politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-border-wall-mexico-john-mccain-234612

BLOOMPF BTFO

>McCain

k

Trump should make this idiot build the wall all by himself, one brick at a time.

>McCain't win an election

can this fag switch to democrat already?

ANTIFA is an ASTROTURF created by CANVAS.

Search for SRDJA POPOVIC on WIKILEAKS.

They are responsible for COLOR REVOLUTIONS, which they are now attempting in America.

They are bankrolled by SOROS.

I wonder who funds all the politicians desperately trying to stop Trump.

Wow, really? What else did President McCain have to say?

>McCain
More of a false start than
>Mexican Intellectuals

>mexican warlocks

retire already you 80 year old demented fart

>McCuck
>relevant

>McCain
Disgusting.

French fry intellectuals?

i knew trump was a liar

its about time people like mccain stood up to him

>"The North Vietnamese won't shoot my plane down."
>"Barack Obama won't be the president."
>"Mexico won't pay for the wall."

I'm sensing a pattern.

That was a quick 5 replies.

I wonder who backs all the mayors that defend SANCTUARY CITIES?
ANTIFA is an ASTROTURF created by CANVAS.

Search for SRDJA POPOVIC on WIKILEAKS.

They are responsible for COLOR REVOLUTIONS, which they are now attempting in America.

They are bankrolled by SOROS.

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never win the election
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never make Mexico pay for the wall

You know, I find it funny how the same politicians that leftists and just about anyone who's anyone hated 10 years ago are now suddenly heralded by leftists. First Dubya Bush is pretty much pure evil, now he's pretty much okay because "He's pro Hillary! I can trust him!", and now McCain, a fucker who was essentially going to be Dubya 2.0, and just about almost everyone didn't like is suddenly respected? Yeah, no.

McCain will be dead before the end of the year.

When McCain talks like this, it's just him having a flashback of him missing good dick because he was a shit type pilot and got shot down. He spent all those years sucking and taking good cock up his asson. I bet he was passed when he was freed because he lost access to his Asian lovers.

>february 5th, 2017
>in a surprising turn of events, president trump made an announcement
>i have changed my mind
>mexico will not pay for the wall
>instead, senator McCain will do it
>his assets are being seized right now, while he is being detained in the presidential bunker under the white house until the wall is finished

How is McCain allowed to suck the titty of the gov. for so long? Don't public services have limited terms?

drop dead mc ziokike

McCain: I like presidents who werent elected by Russia.

>McCain

I am getting so tired of seeing this blowhard faggot try to stop progress at every turn. How in the fuck does he keep getting elected in Arizona of all states?

Someone redpill me on McCain's military history. Don't soldiers hate him for some reason?

Wow, the successfully beheaded victim of the cartels is still alive, albeit with brain damage!

You can't say that about him! He's a War Hero!!

McCain is so fucking salty that a businessman billionaire who picked up politics as a hobby a year ago gets to be president while he prepared his entire life for it and got btfo by a black man who ruined the nation. He has been wrong every step of the way, remember when he said trump wouldn't win? He's an old, bitter and senile faggot.

If you are going to keep spamming this everywhere make an infographic of all the proof with the links and make a thread.

He's only a war hero because he got caught, I prefer people who weren't.

Heroes don't get shot down and blow/fuck gooks.. Not only did this non hero do that he also like the slanty eyed faggot cock up his ass. He loved sucking his own shit off of gook cocks

Trump is a genius
If he would've only promised the wall everyone would only talk about that and make it impossible.
But he said Mexico would pay it so now everyone focus on who will pay it while the wall gets built.
That dumb president of Mexico only says they won't pay, like he doesn't care about the wall, only who pays it.
Of course America will pay it, Trump knows it and every smart american knows it.
Chinese, Romans, Byzantines, they all paid their own walls but now there's democracy so you have to lie and do this tricks.

...all the old neocons (rhino) republicans are shilled out to the globalists, always have been. It's just so much more evident now due to the Trump revolution . They are and always have been the same as the dems.

McCain is a neocon faggot who has been wrong about everything since the Iraq war. Any time McCain talks, you can bet Bill Kristol's fist is buried up to his colon.

This guy also said Trump would never be president.

Let that sink in.

So you prefer draft dodgers, nice.

Why does McCain still try to be the media/Democrat's favorite Republican? It didn't pay off for him the two times he ran for President, they painted him as an angry old white man regardless.

>McCain
>succeed at anything

Come now.

Wait then why is Mexico freaking out and acting like a spoiled 12 year old?

All in all, he's just another brick in the wall.

For Vietnam? Yes, it was a retarded war.

also john mccain is 80 years old. and of course he doesnt like trump, trump wants congressional limits.

Everyone hates him because he's a faggot who had a rich powerful Admiral daddy. Otherwise he'd be peelong patatos and wouldn't even dare dream of flying fighter jets over Vietnam.

mccain was caught then pampered because his father was a big shot.
if he was treated like any other PoW he would be dead.
he's a real piece of shit.

Wow. If McCain, an ardent Trump supporter, thinks this, maybe Donald really is a liar.

People who dodged the Iraq wars and Vietnam and Korea are heroes

Wetbacks will pay alright. Pay when their backs are dry. Pay when we own Mexico. We have cookies.

did you serve? asking for a friend.

>man who was wrong about trump over 30 times will surely be right this time around....

Mccuck is just being a cheap 5th column whore as usual, what else is new?

I am 100% certain that McCain is a human suit worn by a murder of crows. Beware the corvids, my brothers.

what is literally mccains problem? we all know hes the one forwarding the stupid bullshit stories about pissing in beds.

What is with losers saying Mexico won't build the wall.
> fedoras,McCain,Nieto.
Seems to be a correlation with being a loser and saying Mexico won't pay for the wall I should publish my theory!

No no no, you misunderstand.

Mexico will PAY for the wall.

With sanctions, deportations, and no more support from big daddy USA.

Hahahahahaha

Mother should I run for president?
Mother do think they're gonna break my balls?
Mother do you think I'll build a wall?

kek

Mccain shot a man on purpose.

>McCain
lol he's such a fucking joke, he should retire with some dignity, after he spends the next 6 years voting with the Democrats for things his constituents hate he's not going to have much of a reputation left.

Stupid liberals. They act like unless Mexico literally writes a check to the US Government, they're not paying for it.

Trump is a messanger of Moloch and an Agent of Soros, he is a deceiver!

Do not fall into his hand, he will turn on you when the time is right!

You are playing into his hand

He's a War Hero cause he was captured. I like People who werent captured.

Mars, bitches

now listen up pedro because i'm gonna explain something to you

because your country is piss weak, you can't do anything to stop trump from slapping fat tariffs on mexican goods

and because no one is going to buy mexican crap when it's no longer cheaper, your companies will be forced to eat the cost of the tariffs in their own margins, so that american consumers keep buying their shit

therefore, trump can force your third world shithole to pay for the wall without even sitting down at a negotiating table

how does it feel to suck

More like McCuck

>Get a spot at Annapolis because Daddy is an admiral
>Barely pass essential courses like math
>Become mediocre pilot after graduation
>Fly a couple missions early in the war
>Almost die while blowing up your own ship
>Get shot down and captured after a couple dozen missions and captured
>Get special treatment because Daddy Admiral
>Sing like a fucking songbird anyways because fuck those pleb enlisted fags
>"Hero"

Don't care. I'll fucking write a check for my $120 it'll cost per household. So long as it's built.

Cry all you want, snowflakes. It's happening with or without your consent.

Does special treatment include smashed shoulders?
Those boys sure knew how to work at Hanoi Hilton

cant wait for the first 100 days and still no Wall

They broke his shoulders when he was captured before he got to the prison camp. After they found out who he was and he agreed to make videos for them and snitch on other prisoners he got food and his own cell as well as medical treatment.