Really Sup Forums ???

Really Sup Forums ???

How could you be so blind...

wtf i hate reality now

Imagine having your entire worldview based on references to a child's storybook.

niggers tongue my anus

Whose the chosen hero?
Who's Snape and that shitlord Dumbledore?

I swear to god the harry potter franchise made an entire generation stupid.

>Teen Vogue is printing the truth

I think I can.

Dumbledore was a literal faggot

Inb4 bible jokes

Bitch I thought Harry Potter got boring and gay as fuck when I was 10

If this wasn't a little engine that could joke I'll be disappointed

>everything is my tv shows and romantic comedies produced by jews

o thats sad

hm this has potential

maybe LOTR
you know hordes of orcs smashing into a wall
the "the white"'s are the presidents

saruman the traitor replaced by gandalf the trump

Why is it always Harry Potter. They NEVER reference any other literature, why?

Because libtards don't read unless it's the current fad.

There have been other fad books and I only see passing reference to things like the hunger games movies, or the Percy Jackson movies, Harry Potter is like their Quran

Niggers tongue 2: the taintening

this

>implying that that gen z isnt redpilled and that only trash generation who think they are on good side are millenials

if your only literary references are to harry potter, i don't trust your judgement on ANYTHING

Is there anyone triggered by this yet?

Real life isn't fiction.
People are dying. People are being raped. Children are starving to death.
No matter what feel good movies you watched when you were little, it doesn't change the fact that teenage girls are getting their arms chopped off.

I guess Harry Potter is the only one that is directly a political thing. Hunger Games is more like a sporting event, and Percy Jackson is a generic adventurous romp.

> gen z
> not gen zyclon
Get with the times user

Because that's too hard, they need to be entertained.

For fucks sake if they cracked open a history book they would see Islam as the death cult it is since its inception and how it (along with bad governance, inflation and mass migration) ruined the former multi-cultural European superpower.

>implying the generation that has only read harry potter is wiser to worldly issues

Why are they always obsessed with Harry Potter? Honestly, it's uncanny at this point.

Lefties reference fantasy books because they don't know anything about actual history.

'bout that.

It's almost like these young liberals are delusional morons who think that life is like their favorite TV shows.

I swear to fuck, if we ever go full 14/88, the Harry Potter series will be the first to go in the book burnings. Liberals cannot shut the fuck up about Harry Potter. It's like it's the most advanced thing they've ever read or some shit.

>physically attack people for disagreeing with you
>destroy property because your feelings are hurt
>call anything you disagree with a fascist or a nazi
>we're harry potter you guys
If these idiots keep this up they're going to be in for the reality check of a lifetime.

bannon is obviously harry potter though

But I actually liked the Harry Potter books desu

There's nothing blind about hating it. Harry Potter has been one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

My worldview is based on "The Snake"

I did to. I've read them all. But if they have to be burned for the greater good of the country, so be it.

So voldemort was right?

No
This is more like the Avengers and Trump is like Stark....

Billionaire businessman and his friends stop violent invaders from taking over

I legitimacy don't understand any of these references. Neither should anyone over 26. Harry Potter is a children's book. Unless you have kids reading it, there is no reason at all for this to mean anything to you, an adult.

All I get out of it is left wing good, right wing bad.

The books actually aren't bad, it's just libshits don't know how to separate fantasy from reality.

Jesus fucking Christ

Low IQ cunts who haven't read any actual classics because "Ugh! Why would I want to read a book by some CIS-hetero patriarchal shitlord?!", fill the void of their knowledge of the world with pop culture.

If anything, these last few years have really driven home the fact that, on average, women aren't sentient.

>

>duplicate file already exists

Thank you user.