If you had a daughter, what would you do to make sure she wont become a leftie sjw feminist who dates black man?

If you had a daughter, what would you do to make sure she wont become a leftie sjw feminist who dates black man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why wouldn't I want a Black Husband for my Daughter?
all what matters to me is that the guy is alright and not scum.

Female genital mutilation

raise her in a wholesome loving way, listening to her feelings, and being the most important man in her life until she gets married, reminding her that the best thing to do is to take a rational outlook and middle ground on everything, making clear your views on all things and not taking any extremes

by doing this, you guarantee that your daughter won't grow up to hate men, because one of the best people in her life is a man, you guarantee that she will find a husband like you, you guarantee that she will adopt a similar mentality and mindset

Fucking piece of shit race traitor.

the middle way digits confirmed

7/10

Purge my country of non-whites

Teach the philosophy without directly revealing what it leads too.

islam is the answer

Women date/marry men who are like their father, so don't be a nigger

As much as I can, but we've entered an age where one's blood isn't what's important.

If daughters become degenerates, let them go and invest in other men's daughters who aren't. Reward the good and discard the bad, even if the bad is your own daughter and the good is the daughter of another man. This might be a tough pill to swallow, but it's a good pill.

>be present role model in her life

make her grow in a stable, love abundant environment

Fuck her myself so she won't be a slut.
Arrange her marriage very early so she will grow up around the man she will marry.

the answer is simple
redpill her early

be as involved as i can and inspire her in every aspect of her life. this will make her inspired by our way of life and tradition, rather than some cuck SJW who tells her he knows better.

fucking cunts

Not let her go to public school, use the internet, or watch TV without supervision.
Homeschool her, or get a private tutor, only let her use downloads from websites, not actually going on them, and only let her view recordings and DVDs of good shows and movies.
I know it seems extreme, but I can't let my qt daughteru be corrupted.

>tfw you will never have a qt daughteru
Why even live?

Make sure I'm not a Brazilian sub-human.
>I'm not.
Then when she's five, take her on a hunting trip to kill her first commie and eat it's hear.

>heart instead of hear

Give her the dick every day as soon as she comes of age.

50% chance of her rebelling against you

rape her repeatedly in blackface

Since I'm fairly certain the End Times are approaching and our Manvantara will end soon, it would be irresponsible for me to have children.

This will backfire immensely as soon as she is actually exposed to SJW shit in the real world.The best way is to let her see it and explain to her why it is wrong.

We kill the Batman

I was dating a girl with a dad like this.

She was amazingly hungry for life after her fucked up childhood and teenage years. Was very shy in the sack but I loved her really much.
It was really hard with her anxiety attacks from her dad.

And the drugs my god. She outsnorted, outsmoked and outdrank me like I was some amateur the....hunger for all things forbidden, that guilty look in her eyes. It's still such a turn on.

It was really intense but we couldn't really stay together ....we're still in contact I hear they started talking again together with her dad lately

This is why sheltering doesn't work. They can't avoid the real world forever and if you never expose them to it they won't be able to cope with it.

My German grandmother lived with us at the end and never failed to point out that mixed raced children looked like monkeys.

I'm glad she got out, Abdul. She wouldn't have got along so well in the new Fatherland.

Why would you plan to have a child in the first place? Not worthy.

Simple. In-still discipline through martial arts at an early age, this will also give them good self esteem. Secondly keep them away from all things pop culture until I believe they emotionally mature enough to deal with it.

One of my three daughters is already in University and she wants nothing to do with liberals or niggers/spics. She graduated from High School at 17 early on her own accord. She is 22 now and fixing to Graduate into Medical School/Residency. She comes down to see me and her sisters every weekend. She spends time with me, gets me to take her hunting, fishing, shooting or just to have a talk with her Daddy. She in turn talks with her younger sisters for me about anything they need and makes them go to Church with her, before she leaves on Sundays to go back. Her sisters are 12 and 14. I have been raising all of them my own going on fourteen years. My wife died from ovarian and cervical cancer and I stepped up to raise all of them.

>until I believe they emotionally mature enough to deal with it
How old is emotionally mature enough?
Kids are easily influenced
A teenager will try to rebel against whatever you say
By adulthood it's too late.

How did you raise them user?

Easy. Teach her how to be a fucking quail the way my parents taught me.

I have friends and family who are sheltered. They're fucking rinos who don't understand the Quail.

idk... fucking genes?

anyone who says they aren't racist is a liar

How cute, he never heard of the bell curve.

This

>dictating what your daughter does

Top shabbos goy.

Get a son fag.

Imagine this was your daughter.

Would you be mad, or just impressed?

give her the dick

How do white women with fathers end up getting nigged then?

I work from home. So, that I could/can home school them on a one-on-one basis. I approach them to talk and they do the same for me, whenever they need to talk. I took/take them to Church. We go camping, hiking, hunting, shooting together and I take them to do what they are interested in - one does gymnastic, one does dance and gymnastics and they all love horses. I limit their internet for only doing school and they do not watch TV. They read, go outside, cook, whatever else they want to take up their free time. I am also not afford to discipline them if needed, I make their friends follow the rules at my house or when they are out also.

Move out of brazil

Kill both of them.

leftist bullshit
girls don't rebel useless they have daddy issues
You can be as strict as you want as long as you give them attention

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Move a country with no niggers, so im safe i think

pretty sure that's a dildo

seriously the best thing is
love her a lot
raise her in a stable environment
be a role model in lots of things in her life

They will develop daddy issues when they realize how much you kept them from reality.

The only way to influence your children is by being an example.

have your daughters become socialy retarded by you isolating them?
Have your daughter had any boyfriends? How do you know she dont wanna have anything with a black brother?

But thats not true
It never has been
Women only get daddy issues if they dont have a father that cares about them
Women are programmed to obey men and they will if they really love them

Do you discipline them with your dick?

SOURCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have fun dealing with the aftermath of that when she's a teenager

No, they still get socialization through their friends, my buddies and their children, from Church and doing their horse show competitions. Both of the younger ones still go out or go to friend's houses until their curfew. My oldest daughter had a boyfriend for six months, but she ended it, when the ass cheated on her. She is fully open with me and told me that she is not attracted non-whites. She is still a virgin, never tried tobacco, only did weed twice and did not like it, never drinks more one or two alcoholic drinks if she is out with University friends. I partially became a Mother to them, their Aunt's and Grandmothers does the rest. If none of them want to speak to me about a sensitive subject with me - they will call one of their Aunt's or Grandmothers. I do not push them on it and they will eventually come and tell me about it.

No.

women dont rebel
they get led astray