Mad Dog Mattis: Iran biggest sponsor of terrorism

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/iran-worlds-biggest-sponsor-terrorism-us-donald-trump-james-mattis-nuclear-test-missile-sanctions-a7563081.html

Kek. It's Ike another nakba!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKXFKCAEXCM
wnd.com/2017/02/the-coming-clash-with-iran/
anarchistrevival.com/2017/02/01/american-decay-1-the-human-cancer/
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-bombs-clash-idf-first-time-syria-golan-heights-a7443181.html
cnn.com/2017/01/08/middleeast/jerusalem-vehicle-attack/
nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/isis-attack-israeli-national-soccer-team-foiled-kosovo-cops-n685241
news.vice.com/video/the-battle-for-iraq-shia-militias-vs-the-islamic-state
twitter.com/jvplive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mattis is a Jewish puppet who wants to destroy all of Israel's enemies

youtube.com/watch?v=NKXFKCAEXCM

Mattis is sucking that Saudi cock so goddamn hard the oil is splashing all the way into Finland.

This disappoints me greatly.

What the fuck is going on? Is there Iraq 2.0 in the making?

>Mad Dog Mattis: Iran biggest sponsor of terrorism
Well then 'Mad Dog Mattis' is a liar

BASED Pat Buchanan calls out this shit in his latest article:

Good goy

To be fair, they do support terrorists, just not the ones that attack us. If we were to finger point at Saudi Arabia, we'd end up destroying our ties with them, plus we'd have to officially accept that we are the biggest supporters of terrorists, specifically the ones that blow us up.

A payback for Beirut bombing is probably the only thing that gives him boner anymore. Not for any nation. Not for any ideology. Only for revenge

Pat Buchanan is the most based figure in the US politics. Why have I heard so little about him lately?

TRUMP, LEAVE IRAN ALONE! INVADE SAUDI ARABIA, KUWAIT.. ETC.

Shia Iran/iraq/afghanistan is BASED, they rape ISIS and wish to destroy (((israel))). Trump is a zionist.

Didnt we do this same shit with Libya for like 20 years? And didnt Libya have literally nothing to do with the terrorism that occurred?

Iran is no Libya. It's 15 times the size of Libya. This will be a big one

Who's ETC? let's bomb the shit outa them.

Neocons are still in charge. At least we'll btfo the left in the US though.

What is the one country in the Middle East that has never been attacked by the ISIS. Just one. This is more than happenstance, I'm sure.

pol will attack this

>not Saudis

>who is the one country that supports Iran with missles to protect nuclear facilties

>Trump who has been hailed by kikes as the best new candidate is shilling for kikery against the original homeland of the aryan race

Who would have thunk? The satanists tricked you plebs once again.

Israel fuck face

Israel?

This is stupid. Shias aren't the ones who want to chop our heads off.

Let Israel and Saudis deal with their own problems.

the fuck!!!!

you guys told me Matthis was based....

So I guess the rumors that he is gay are true huh?

Fuck off mudshit

Daily reminder; the only good mudslime is a dead mudslime

Trump sucking sunni cock and hating on our national parks are the two biggest things I don't like Trump for. I'm not a single issue voter but these two things are not good.

>you'd be in jail
Did we get rused?

>ISIS
>Al Queda
>Al Shabob
>Al Nusra
>Shia
>Iranian funded

O-okay Matthis

These fucking neo-liberals are unsufferable.

are we really going to go to war with our aryan brothers

Iranian refugee crisis WHEN?

If the Saudis and Israelis get what they want, yeah.

>Supporting (((Republicans)))
>Expecting any different

Hi, Alex Jones! Nice proof btw
Isn't foreign policy the one area where Buchanan is fucktarded?

>B-B-But trump isn't a warmongering cunt like Hillary
Can't pull that card anymore, he has nothing to stand on but his own merits. Angering Iran and going to war with them Is fucking stupid

Saudi Arabia and all the Gulf countries.

Remember, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf countries, just like ISIS, Al Qaeda and most terrorist groups are all Salafists. They believe in the same version of Islam.

Anyone who sides with them is a friend of ISIS.

I remember one time watching Steven Anderson preach on the Military Industrial Complex and talk about 9/11 and the Iraq war and this veteran getting pissed and walking out of the service.

Soldiers are stupid for looking up to Jew shills like Matthis & if they were smart there would be an anti kike coup.

So are we just going to pretend that Saudi Arabia doesn't export wahabism anymore?
>inb4 my post gets ignored and thread goes to 300+ posts

Based Brother Nathanael. Alex Jones is kosher enough for nu-Sup Forums but I barely see any Bro Nathanael mentioned anymore.

Iranian immigrants are usually based though. They are actually well educated (the ones immigrating) and they don't commit a lot of crime.
Pakistanis, Iraqis and Somalians on the other hand...

>Isn't foreign policy the one area where Buchanan is fucktarded?
back to israel with you, chaim. buchanan is our wisest sage. if we'd listened to him over a decade ago and voted for him, we wouldn't be in the dire straits we are in now. i trust him on foreign polciyt more than anything. he was saying years ago that we need to dump the "moderate" rebels and work with assad and putin and he has been vindicated already.

>barbaric death cult
Hold on now, according to the United States Administration not more than a month ago, they are MODERATE REBELS.

anarchistrevival.com/2017/02/01/american-decay-1-the-human-cancer/

Israel actually has been attacked by ISIS and retaliated accordingly

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-bombs-clash-idf-first-time-syria-golan-heights-a7443181.html

cnn.com/2017/01/08/middleeast/jerusalem-vehicle-attack/

nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/isis-attack-israeli-national-soccer-team-foiled-kosovo-cops-n685241

Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, and Qatar haven't been attacked tho to answer the question.

looking to be that way. honestly i cant wait to see who in this country is actually willing to die for israel all the way in iran.

Saudis financed 911. No one cares.
Wtf is wrong with people?
What happened to muh patriotism?

My brilliance will not be ignored, you CREW JIDF shills

Exactly

Will iran's military turn and run?

I don't give a shit what Trump does in the middle east so long as leftism is blown off the face of the earth.

Yes, sorry.

Even in Canada we call them freedom-fighters. The propaganda here is way too obvious, served up as a wake-up call to never trust MSM. A war against Iran will forever consolidate Jewish control over the Western world, as we would be literally fighting directly against Israel's enemies. For the kikes, one life of the Chosen People of G*d is worth more than 1000 Westerners, we should never forget that.

Saudi royals are Dönmeh.

you dumb nigger, we wasted trillions of dollars and got thusands of white men killed invading iraq. Iraq is absolute fucking ezmode compared to iran. the backlash form this fuckup will turn us full communist, which is exactly what our jewsish masters want, im sure.

Iranians would rush the enemies while being directly under chemical weapon fire. They are not Arabs, they will defend their land to death. A war against them will be disastrous.

You wot m8

When is the state propaganda going to come out and claim that Iran created ISIS?

Is Mattis simply siding with the president, or does he know something we don't?

lol nice one leaf

You're correct. Based Obama's jerking off of Iran these past years were really great. He's so fucking great, and a terrific President.

>As for the Iranian missile test, a 2015 U.N. resolution “called upon” Iran not to test nuclear-capable missiles. It did not forbid Iran from testing conventional missiles, which Tehran insists this was.
To be fair, pretty much ALL ballistic missiles can feasibly carry nuclear weapons. There is no real technical distinction. That's why the INF treaty between the US and Russia bans ALL intermediate-range missiles, nuclear OR conventional.

That's forgetting Soros and domestic terrorism, which is why the Minutemen was set up, but we're having some troubles, so help us!!!

Yes.

Just like with Iraq the US will attack a country that has nothing to do with the terrorists commiting heinous acts, and in fact are the enemies of terrorists.

Just watch this shit, Iran is literally the greatest enemy of ISIS.

news.vice.com/video/the-battle-for-iraq-shia-militias-vs-the-islamic-state

if it aint Obama leaf

None of these are ISIS and several are baseless accusations.

US military backs trump and mattis and thinks their jesus. This country got shilled just as much with trump only with trump its a delayed downfall.

Here comes Iraq 2.0

No one is going to go to war with Iran. All Trump's admin is saying is that maybe they shouldn't become the power center in the Middle East.

Iran is not the enemy, Iran has never done anything bad to us. Please remember it's Israel that doesn't like them and why we keep hearing bs about them. The Saudis are the true enemy.

>Neocons are still in charge. At least we'll btfo the left in the US though.
Not worth it. Neocons are so fucking stubborn, at this point it would be easier to redpill the left than to get the Republicans to give up their cuckoldry.

How did you come to the conclusion those were baseless Chaim?

You want to go fight Iran, then go ahead.
But fuck off if you think you will drag us into another war in the Middle East for Tel Aviv.

>Iraq 3.0

FTFY

Yeah, totally logical to sponsor Salafi terrorists when your country is surrounded by Sunnis. Mad Goy Mattis.

well to be fair and despite ur quads, none of your source were exactly verified either.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-bombs-clash-idf-first-time-syria-golan-heights-a7443181.html
>israeli military says
instantly discarded but the actual event is unbelievably low-key. some people in the golan maybe fired in the direction of the idf? wow isis is really gunning for israel now.

>cnn.com/2017/01/08/middleeast/jerusalem-vehicle-attack/
some dude who crashed a car maybe upvoted an isis post?

>nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/isis-attack-israeli-national-soccer-team-foiled-kosovo-cops-n685241
>trusting albanians
and not in israel anyway.

now i dont think al-Bagdadi is a mossad agent or that israel is secretly running isis or whatever. im sure that, like iran, they have competent counter-terror people that have mostly prevented isis from pulling shit off on their turf. im sure israel doesn't mind isis romping around and fucking shit up in countries they dont like (including america desu), but i seriously doubt they control isis despite isis not having mounted crazy successful stunts in israel.

>That twitter account
These types of organizations are too common.

twitter.com/jvplive

Maybe Trump/Mattis actually have the balls to send a message that shit like pic related will no longer be tolerated.

why does brother nathanael have to be so cool, it just makes the inability to trust him more painful
i have lost my ability to trust even the most pure-seeming intentions
i am always looking for signs of subversion in even the most ostensibly benevolent things
i even autistically lash out at my mother every time i visit her because i think she is scheming and engaging in emotional blackmail to get me to bend to her will
then on the drive home, as I calm down, I realize I just snapped at a sad lonely old woman for no reason and am probably insane

My our ships shouldn't be in their fucking water

This leaf gets it.

Why did Americans get butthurt over this? This procedure is absolutely standard, especially considering that they were on Iranian waters.

What is even more retarded was my 'Murican friends on Kikebook saying the Iranians treated the Americans like shit because they were ate on the ground.

Uhhhh, that is Middle Eastern culture dumbfucks. If the situation was reversed, the US would have probably blown up the Iranian boats considered Americans shoot warning missiles to anybody getting near.

it sucks because Iran is the only country in the ME we should be friendly with. They're white and their people actually like Americans.

it's our fault goatfucking wizards took power of that country, we just had to fucking overthrow their elected leaders for fucking British Petroleum's profits. Fucking BP, who later returned the favor by turning the Gulf Coast into a chemical cesspool, putting our citizens health and livelihoods at risk

You have no fucking idea of what you're talking about. Watch "Hypernormalization" to learn something useful for once.

Don't get me wrong Saudi Arabia should be made into glass as well, but Saint Mattis is right, it was Iran all along

They weren't. They were small boats.

How has nobody noticed your flag yet

Because the poor guys been here all day. Fuck all else to do in Malawi

im not rare, i post a lot

europe should bomb and invade mexico if those yankee cunts destabilize another middle eastern country then fuck off

Just a reminder that if you hate Israel and equate them with the international subversive marxist merchants - you're not red pilled. You would also recognize that Kissinger is based and acts like a modern day Talleyrand.

:(

Take a vacation, refresh, recharge, get a different perspective, get into a different mood for a while? (No internet or smartphoen though. Just laze on a Hawaii breach thinking about nothing for 2 weeks)

Israels existence has fucked the world up irreparably since ww2. It can fuck right off and get overrun by Hez anytime and I'd be ecstatic.

ENOUGH WITH THIS TRUMP CULT

FOLLOW BROTHER NATHANIEL

>Kissinger
>Not an internationalist subversive merchant
Fuck off Schlomo

GTFO

(((Mattis)))

>because i think she is scheming and engaging in emotional blackmail to get me to bend to her will
Of course she is
She's a woman

Thank you goyim pig

Muslims are just a scape goat, they are much more redpilled then normies and the jihadi johns are the equivalent of white people's antifa and sjw's.

The right wing won't admit their culture is being destroyed and subverted by (((them))) and are such massive cucks they support them.

>muh athiesm muh christianity reee mudslime goat fuckers reeee

Your values haven't worked, degeneracy is rising and western society is looking like its gonna be fucked, Islam is against all degeneracy degeneracy.

> muh pedo goatfuckers barbarians

Secular muslim states would work with tempered morals but some (((american fucktards))) keep funding rebellions and setting off the islamists.

NO

Follow Pastor Steven Anderson

Your country is so RARE! I never even heard of it.

Are you an actual native Malawian?

>poor Iran.....
>they din du nuffin

ya'll are fucking stupid

>Mad Dog Mattis: Iran biggest sponsor of terrorism

But in reality Saudi Arabia is.

But they're an "ally". :^)

yeah