>IS loses several sites in western Palmyra to SAA
>Turkish military claims to have killed 51 ISIS terrorists in airstrikes
>IS executes 6 fighters for running away from SAA in DeZ
>Siege of DeZ Airport almost lifted

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=At1CeObLkqk
youtube.com/watch?v=J94d6ijIhis
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/iran-worlds-biggest-sponsor-terrorism-us-donald-trump-james-mattis-nuclear-test-missile-sanctions-a7563081.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PwNgbq3sKWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bashar is a dictator. he must fall

F U C K I R A N
U
C
K
I
R
A
N

Reminder that reminders are Haram.

Subhankek.

Drone strikes happening in Syria!!!!

Pater noster, qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum,
adveniat regnum tuum,
fiat voluntas tua,
sicut in caelo, et in terra.
Panem nostrum supersubstantialem da nobis hodie;
et dimitte nobis debita nostra,
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris;
et ne inducas nos in tentationem;
sed libera nos a Malo

Here you go, salvation.

Reminder Shia's are white while kurds are subhuman

Why aren't you sending all the cool scrapped prototypes n shit, russia?
youtube.com/watch?v=At1CeObLkqk

No, the biggest denomination of Syria's christians is Orthodox, under the jurisdiction of the patriarch of Antioch.
What you are refering to are the so called Eastern Catholic Churches, which are churches in communion with Rome, that use the Byzantine rite.

There's just too much freedom going on.

>Pater Noster
My fucking nigger.

Mate you didn't answer me, what denomination are you?

>Iran
>White

What does pic related have to do with Shia?

need more

Oh my mistake, thanks for clarifying.

kek.

Is there any agreement Israel and the Palestinians could come to that they can both deem acceptable? They want all of our clay, we're worried about what happens when we're outvoted, they hate us because we took their clay, (At least we don't hate them, that's one thing I don't need to worry about.) and we're barely even in contact with each other.

Bleah. At least the Israeli Arabs like us.

Seriously, though, this situation sucks seven different types of dick and doesn't even use mouthwash.

why that's Bobbi Starr, a high level Shiite cleric

Y'all old namefags must be happy Assad is now decisively winning.

Sorry to disappoint, I'm a Fedora (called Atheist in some places).

>Is there any agreement Israel and the Palestinians could come to that they can both deem acceptable?

'no'

it seems like one of them didn't explode.
where is this from?

The more you know.

S O O N
O
O
N

We're all led astray from time to time, no need to be ashamed.

Depends, will you give up on settlements? If no, then the answer is no.

How have you avoided being snackbarred?

pr?

How many people ISIS lost already in Mosul, DEZ and Al-Bab? It seems like they are suffering from shortage of men.

Considering Shia's and Sunni's are always at each other's throats, doubtful.

more than likely a testing run

im here because i got stopped at the airport by the ASIO, and they asked me to provide intelligence on how to wipe their own arse holes.

SOON

>they hate us because we took their clay
It was yours in the beginning you stupid kike, read up on your kike history for David's sake.
>Israeli Arabs
wut

Worst PR team by far

They think Mizrahim are arabs.

Is Isis even still obtaining new recruits?

Who would be dumb enough to join Isis at this point?

This. based Syriabro.

now what was the point of that

FUCKING
R A R E
A
R
E
Thanks for showing me that shit man, your place has such a cool name+flag
I escape being snackbarred by not telling anyone including the good old family.

The problem isn't with the settlements. They don't help, but they're not the problem. They're in Area C.

They cant, theyre surrounded by enemies, the dont border anyone who would let them pass.

>gas the Sunnis edition

Okay then. Goodbye guys. I didn't know I'm not welcomed here

"Kerry! Stop looting the bodies of your squad mates and return fire!"

The point is, the Arabs want the 67 borders respected and you wont do it.

:(

:(

look what you did

Syrian non-Salafi anti-Rebel sunnis welcome

Oh, my bad. I should read up on my kike history.

never got into it. Is good?
That's advanced insight the guys at Dice/Trauma Studios probably didn't have
I just recently realised that I actually recognise some of the dialogues in syrian combat footage, thanks to that faction
Inshallah

They had settlements that they fled, they had homes.

And yeah, we have our own Arabs. They're cool.

Anyway, it doesn't actually matter who's right in this convo, because in a peace deal all that matters is fee-fees.

ids a meme

>Sunni
>On Sup Forums
Don't you know this is Haram and everyone here is Kuffar ya ebni? Astaghfuru allah

dont go medic if you're not a masochist

PR can be really fun, problem is that the community is really tight-knit so it's hard to get into it.

If they're surrounded, Then how the hell are they still able to put up such a fight?

Are they purposely dragging this war on for political purposes?

Isis and rebels should be getting steamrolled at this point.

>Syrian non-Salafi anti-Rebel sunnis welcome
>ids a meme

No and no, Sunnis are the reason we got into this shitter, fuck Sunnis. I wish based Fuhrer would gas their ass.

The 67 borders were specifically never meant to be borders, it was codified that they're not borders.

Second, this includes the conundrum I was talking about, because Israelis will never give up those easily-defensible borders. They don't feel safe enough to do it.

We don't think Mizrachim are Arabs. There were Arabs that stayed in their villages when the borders went up, and they got citizenship.

Astaghfir'ullah is what my cousins always say when they curse during Ramadan lol.

Thought so, that's why I never looked into it. Seems to be pretty LARPy and that's just not my cup of tea...
I guess they don't have the G36E anymore?

> problem is that the community is really tight-knit
or they only speak Chinese or Russian

Stay with us Abdul, you are not in danger of being persecuted here.

>The 67 borders were specifically never meant to be borders, it was codified that they're not borders.
The Green Line was intended as a demarcation line rather than a permanent border. The 1949 Armistice Agreements were clear (at Arab insistence[3]) that they were not creating permanent borders. The Egyptian–Israeli agreement, for example, stated that "the Armistice Demarcation Line is not to be construed in any sense as a political or territorial boundary, and is delineated without prejudice to rights, claims and positions of either Party to the Armistice as regards ultimate settlement of the Palestine question."[4] Similar provisions are contained in the Armistice Agreements with Jordan and Syria. The Agreement with Lebanon contained no such provisions, and was treated as the international border between Israel and Lebanon, stipulating only that forces would be withdrawn to the Israel–Lebanon border.

>your place has such a cool name+flag

The flag is pretty sweet.

>I escape being snackbarred by not telling anyone including the good old family.

That sounds kinda shit. I can safely say anything to my family without the fear of being honor killed.

>Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 1 hHace 1 hora
>Because the ban was lifted by a judge, many very bad and dangerous people may be pouring into our country. A terrible decision
Trump is melting down. He is completely unstable, I hope he doesn't bomb Iran one day for some stupid reason.

i thnk the Germans still carry them, but all the other factions carry country specific shit

Also, Falklands map is aids, Goose Green is top tier

Slightly unrelated. A rather amusing 2 minutes long footage from the Baltic Fleet maneuvers.
youtube.com/watch?v=J94d6ijIhis

Please dont worry balts we are just exercising to be in shape.

Fuck off ctr.

Fuck you Australia stop messing with my sex-deprived testicles.
>Muzzie cousins
Do you know how bad this is?
>and they got citizenship.
Shouldn't be handing glorious Israeli citizenships to disgusting Palestinian shitskins, Israel is too nice sometimes.

Mad Dog Mattis:
Iran biggest sponsor of terrorism
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/iran-worlds-biggest-sponsor-terrorism-us-donald-trump-james-mattis-nuclear-test-missile-sanctions-a7563081.html

Iran is bankrupt&finished.

I once tried to get into a chinese squad to practice my chinese, they'd completely ignore me because my pronunciation of medic (yisheng) wasn't 100% correct, fucking chinks.

ArmA 3 gives me a SCW vibe though I cant pin down precisely why.

What's most likely to get you fucked, is the leftist in Israel.

Mad shiite slime detected.

At the very least, a complete stop of all settlements (which is not going to happen anytime soon), but to be honest, we are already past the point of no return on the whole "Two state solution", the number of settlements in the West Bank makes that impossible, and no israeli politician is going to call for their dismantling (political suicide+probably assasinated).
Thats retarded my man, the fact that jews originated there doesn't make them perpetual owners of the place, history didn't stop when they left, and people continued to live there. Does a polish jew has more rights on the land than a palestinian whose family has been there for generations upon generations? No (IMO)
That's not to say that modern israeli jews don't have a right to stay, they do now, after all these years, but I think the whole argument of "jews have more rights to the land because they originated" there is horseshit.

i'd be pissed too when it turns out an activist has the powers of a federal judge.

This is the dude who ruled against the Seattle police union, said they kill blackies and "black lives matter"

total cuck RINO left over from the Bush admin

What's wrong with my Muzzie cousins? I cross myself even when they're present, they can't do shit.

Theyre fanatics. Theyre all willing to die. We have to kill them all, and that takes time and effort.

>Posses insane amount of oil and oil money
>be bankrupt
Pick one Moisha

Ooga ooga lover

Can'you just get yourself a whore? Heard Syrians are like 5€ in turkey, they should be even cheaper in the worst districts of al-ebbo. Just sell em the Zestiria code nigger
Maybe I'll look into it at some point... Always loved playing medic + G36/L85.

>everyone that disagrees with me is ctr

>Iran is the biggest sponsor of terrorism
>not Saudi Arabia

>Moisha
I ALREADY TOLD YOU IT'S MOISHE

It's not considered honour killing, honour killing is when you kill your sister/mother/wife/daughter for having sex out of marital bond, you're not sent to prison and you become in idol in your community. It's considered more of a Jihad kinda thing, my family wouldn't kill me, they would disown me though. Other people will.

If you classify Hezbollah and their other militias as terrorists then the statement is true.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
watch this lads:
how the syrian regime medias fake "on the field" and "victories" videos

>lebanese hazara army
>telling truth

Daily reminder that ass*dists are subhuman liars
>youtube.com/watch?v=PwNgbq3sKWM

>Because the ban was lifted by a judge, many very bad and dangerous people may be pouring into our country. A terrible decision
Many very bad and dangerous people will already enter the US, even if the ban is still in place, because Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Egypt where not included in it. This whole ban thing was so poorly managed, I don't know what where Trump and his team thinking.

Kek, i was just checking if you are the same jew

>it's true from a certain point of view

Thanks obi wan, wtf im a war monger now

>Shouldn't be handing glorious Israeli citizenships to disgusting Palestinian shitskins, Israel is too nice sometimes.
Our propaganda says (I'm not sure how true it is) that the Arab armies in 1948 called the Arabs in Israel to leave for a while so that the armies had free reign. 'Leave Israel for two hours, then come back when it's destroyed.' So our government pleaded with the Arabs to stay, and gave the ones who stayed citizenship.

While I have corroboration about the 'two hours' thing, Benny Morris the historian says that the Israeli government wanted the Arabs gone.

That's short-term. I'm more worried about the long-term, I just don't see a solution.

>At the very least, a complete stop of all settlements (which is not going to happen anytime soon), but to be honest, we are already past the point of no return on the whole "Two state solution", the number of settlements in the West Bank makes that impossible, and no israeli politician is going to call for their dismantling (political suicide+probably assasinated).
Area C was always going to stay Israeli. But even if that is a problem, we can deal with it with land swaps.

list was put together by king nigger

You wish, filthy goat-fucking Sunni
>Does a polish jew has more rights on the land than a palestinian
Yes.

E A T
A

B
A
G

O
F

D
I
C
K
S

Fair enough, still fucked up though.

Trump is passing all these EO to find out who in the Republican Party is with him and who is against him (a rhino).

This judge just painted a huge target on his forehead.