>pol now wants to buy an island to create a country named kekland

Wtf is going

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpuaPfOuxB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are a special kind of people

No bully is law in kekland

Pls no bully.

All women are nothing more than punching bags and cum toilets in Kekland.

Any non-troll/autist mind explaining me how pol came up with this idea?

There is a long long history of internet autists wanting to start their own country and this is yet another chapter of it. Nothing ever comes of it

FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR KEKLINGS!

Sold.

>he thinks there will be woman
cute

What kind of women do we have to preserve the future of our people and advance the white race?

kids will be kids op taking anything serious on an anime trap cartoon image board was your first mistake

And when the world dies, Kekland will become Kekworld, and from there, we will continue the cycle. But perhaps as a better, more advanced people. We will bring the world to a new era, of peace.

Ever since mid 2016, Sup Forums has consisted almost entirely of /r/The_Donald underage cancer. What did you expect?

Sup Forums Could take over Vieques, no one cares about that shitty island anyway and the people living there will die in a few years due to all the crime and cancer there.

They fantasize about having a Sup Forumsony island every other week.

>leave pol for one day
Found the normie scum

pol will always have big ambitions

>not taking serious the board that put Trump on the white house

Kek I really wouldn't mind them taking over vieques that shit hole never attracted me anyways

Tuvalu was way more fun.

Sup Forums has always been pop-culture, blaming it on FUCKING REDDIT is not an argument.

free kekistan we need your help!
takeover the revolution!
youtube.com/watch?v=UpuaPfOuxB0

I thought we were invading Tuvalu

This has happened every couple months for years, nothing new. This has also happened on other boards such as /mlp/.

The biggest operation was colonizing Namibia, some people actually went over there but it ultimately failed like expected.

Posting about Tuvalu is a red flag for ultranewfaggotry.

This. The amount of new here is astonishing

What happened to the Tuvalu project???

yea maybe, BUT NO ANIME GIRLS DONT BULLY THEM CUNT OR I WILL KILL YOU

The Tuvalu thing is still going on. Its being run by a dozen or so guys on discord

I think Obama did say to him that Earth is flat.

With the way things are going, there will have to be a white only country to preserve the white race's ability to exist 100 years from now.

The problem is even if white people take Greenland or some other relatively unpopulation land, Jews would find a way to destroy it either biologically or with war fare.