Will we ever have a pope as based and as smug as him again?

Will we ever have a pope as based and as smug as him again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=591n8GKvyaY
thejournal.ie/regensburg-domspatzen-ratzinger-benedict-choir-child-abuse-scandal-2538826-Jan2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=1vZ28SAgzKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ratzinger was an excellent follow up actually

I hope so

he was a muslim loving cuck like all catholics. sold out christian brothers in favour of goat fuckers.

Was part of the Holy Trinity that helped defeat communism -Reagan, Thatcher, JP 2

This, compared to what we have now especially.

He was NOT based at all. He might've looked that way because of his distaste for the Polish commies but he was actually the most progressive Pope in recent history. Ratzinger was based and he did try to bring the Church back to its former glory but he was utterly sabotaged from the start and ended up blackmailed out of power.

We will ever have a based, literal hitler youth like Ratzinger who properly followed the teachings of the church and told it like it was ever again?

Somebody is clearly trying to undermine the church by electing social justice "even murder is forgivable", "sure you can use condoms", "if you don't take in refugees you're not allowed to be a christian" popes.

JP modernized the church, Franziskus cucked it

only on tv youtube.com/watch?v=591n8GKvyaY

proof ?

Wanna get excommunicated?

supported mudshits in bosnia against Orthodox people. supported that turkroach who tried to kill him. he was a puppet and a cuck - just like this current pope, minus the social media

>Orthodox "people"

Greetings from Sup Forums.

Storytime?

I'll have you know I am Orthodox and got an award for excelling in religious classes at my Catholic high school.

Storytime.

Though to be fair, the Serbs are fucking assholes even if they are Orthodox.

Bergoglio is merely a continuation of Wojtyla's vision. The only reason he wasn't elected Pope right away it was because the progressive lobby didn't think it was the right political moment for that. They've decided to wait a few years and throw Ratzinger under the bus in the meantime

cringe

Got up to get some juice.

(Also, not to brag, but this is sure easier with a capcha pass. Last time I tried a storytime was when I was after I let my last one expire.)

Yup. I'm one of those fucking leafs

this is the guy who was rescuing Jews during WW2

fuck him

I think I might own this actual comic.

I know I had the Marvel St. Francis one. Somewhere.

I miss Pius XIII already bros ;_;

I don't have

>literally supporting Nazi genocide on Sup Forums
Why am I not surprised? Wait. I thought you retards said the Holocaust never happened? What was he saving them from then? Which is it, retards?

JPII was a great man for what he did in Poland.

EJACULATE THE DANCEFLOOR

We can only hope that Based African is next up.

For some of the covering up of diddling kids that happening during his reign as Pope... eh... no so much.

I say that as someone who went to school around Boston at that time too.

Aside from the horrible abuse of children, it also rocked people's faith in the Catholic church horribly. And rightfully so.

Based as he was, he was for co-existing with Jews and Muslims

Thankfully no one I know was affected by it.

There was a clergy member, a brother at my high school who was accused of being involved with a student. He resigned and we never heard much after.

Yet to be fair, 14-18 year old boys are hardly innocent kids. He should have known better and he broke some of his vows to not be involved in such earthly matters. Yet it isn't child abuse.

Based guy indeed.
I rooted for him in the 2013 conclave, we got king cuck instead

Yeah. What a shithead. It's not like Christ told us to love our neighbors and even our enemies.

The guy at my old local comic shop is a old school Catholic and still has a pic of JPII up behind the register.

I always knew Sup Forums was the most cucked board on this site

Not supporting Hitler makes you a "cuck"? uh huh.
Your digitss show what a traitor to America and Nazi sympathizer you are.

CENZO PAPA THREAD
SHOW WORLD HOW WE LOVE JOHN PAUL THE SECOND

>Ratzinger
are you fucking kidding me?

>thejournal.ie/regensburg-domspatzen-ratzinger-benedict-choir-child-abuse-scandal-2538826-Jan2016/

Uhm, he resigned from being a pope. It's kind of lame desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vZ28SAgzKc

CHECK THIS

You must be new here

POPE WAS A GREAT PERSON

john paul is also response for communist

actually an oldfag from circa 2004
just sick of seeing it
I guess all those years joking about hitler to offend people brought out actual nazis

John paul is strongman

pope like to dance

Ratzinger is still based and the best writer in Papal history

he kill 6 trilions of judes

Only when the catholic church becomes a Kekist church.

smieszek

Poles are truly magnificent

It was sixty gorjiallion, you anti-semite. You posting that is another showa.

>implying they all shouldn't be gassed, along with the rest of their pedo friends

PAPA LIKE TO PARTY

drive too

14 88

>kissed a Koran
>invited Buddhists to do rituals on the altar of a church

He is no saint.

Finally I can use this again!

I like pope posting.

Fuck him and fuck his pedo ring.

SPAMOWAC TE ZACHODNIE KURWY
PAPAJ TRED

he's a big pope