Good job guys, one more commie gone, congrats

Other urls found in this thread:

iwaited96years.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be lucky enough to live to 103
>litterally accomplish nothing
>steinberg

Proof that leftist are liars

I don't agree with her, but I'm not going to disrespect her. She lived far longer than me and garnered 5x my life experiences. She's dead, it's done. Move on.

>be mentally ill young poltard
>literally accomplish nothing
>eventually turns 50
>still accomplish nothing
>turn 70
>die
>accomplish nothing

As japan said, at least she will continue to vote democrat

>Steinberg

So he is on the same level as her. Ok

SHE'S FRYIN' NOW
SHE'S FRYIN' NOW

One day I'll further the world's knowledge of an obscure deep sea jellyfish that nobody will ever hear of

That's an accomplishment

UTTERLY BTFO

Bernie looks horrible

>(((Steininger)))

SHE WAS A KIKE ALL ALONG LOL

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA

Not many more to go once the Minutemen go to town!

mein fucking sides

I've already seen my candidate become pres at 22. She's 103 and hasn't seen her's yet.

Is it Steininger or Steinberg? Make up your mind you fucking yid.

dont be mad at that old women,

its not her fault for not seeing things how they are,that Hillary is a lying old bag corrupted to the core, if she were 40 maybe 50 years younger and subjected to the facts as they are without the cover up she wouldn't supported here

at-least i hope so

Yea i didnt see that coming, should have known

Never stops being funny.

HAHAHA ROASTIE BTFO!!!

They had a whole site for profiles on these old hags

iwaited96years.com/

I like looking back a propaganda efforts from the campaign, it just makes me feel all warm inside.

She looks like the old lady's mom from spongebob, you know the one that's like dried to a crisp.

STOP SPREADING THIS STUPID SHIT FAKE NEWS MEME. SHE NEVER SAID THIS.
It makes the whole movement look bad, because the opposition will focus on the mistakes.
She might as well have, but she never did, so stop spreading it. There's plenty of other real material to meme.

why don't you just go dig her up and shove your face in her wrinkly dead crotch

(((STEINBERG)))!

I mean it's kinda sad but I blame the dems for not having an actual good woman candidate

lmao btfo

Not all of them. Who's the one that said Trump will never be elected in her lifetime, then dies the day before the election?

Then Michael Moore, who predicted the election results with startling accuracy.

I actually got a boner reading that

I am from the future, and the true first Female president will be a Trump-like republican that will have the media try and shame her for running republican

Nevermind. There it is.

Both have enormous bulbous skull backs. Why is nobody seeing this?

>My candidate won
>Her's didn't

Looks like I won

>back in 2016
>a month ago

I member

lol dumb slut

cuck

Chocolate? CHOCOLATE?

she's a quitter

>(((Steinberg)))

The Jew died without ever seeing her lifelong dream of the U.S. completely destroying itself come to fruition.

BTFO
T
F
O

I find it even more tragic that she wanted her to be president. The far left always tries to appeal to emotion over logic. They'll eat this up as an excuse as to hillary being president and Trump being evil for not letting her see hillary win. As if they care about this women at all other than for political feeling brownie points.

Just imagine all the old ladys who will die in the next 8 years, what have we done? Im with her now goys

One less
One less
One less kike you gotta worry about.

I'm sure the democrats can count on her vote in the next election.

Sup Forums elected Trump

Seriously. Why are all these bluepilled cucks ignoring this