Can the U.S. just annex us already?

Can the U.S. just annex us already?

Grant us a swift death

We don't want you. All of our retards are supposed to move to your country.

No. I am not adding 30 million mostly "progressive" voters to the electorate. If we take over, most of you have to die. Like 7 in 10.

Americans are always stoked when I come down there to hang with a Canadian. I don't know where this meme comes from. It's probably Sup Forums-centric

Nuke Brampton pls

Nah, no nukes. It'd have to be a chemical attack.

Should we annex Toranto first?

Who says they get voting rights? First, Canadian provinces will have to prove themselves worthy by qualifying for statehood.

A

CANADA YES

>annex canada and eventually they get voting rights

no

No. There were protesters in downtown protesting against Trump. I don't think you want us.

Annex Quebec and Alberta, build Jefferson and White Reserve Cascadia, bomb Toronto to ash.

We genuinely hate you.

Sex-positive? Swinging? I'm getting too old for this. I have no idea what is written in there.

>Can the U.S. just annex us already?

The land? Yes. The people? No. You all will have to leave.

or die

Swinging has been around for a very long time, what of this is new to you? Sup Forums is 18+

If you want, you can outsource your gas chambers to us, and send your shitskins and shitlibs to northern Canada to die.

No fucking way are they coming here to live.

It's not something that should be paraded as good.
>I let my wife drink another mans cum but it's okay
Those people aren't okay

Buncha faggots in here I see.

Lose your refugees and we'll talk.

Surely the conditions of admission to the Union are negotiable.

Requiring a province to be nigger-free and Muslim-free is a perfectly reasonable request. We're reasonable people up here.

It'll be inevitable. If we take Canada, we do it with having no Canadians. Hell, I amend my previous statement. Not most, all must die. I am not risking those faggots swooping in and giving us our own Trudeau.

Forget the sluts of Montreal. President Trump's not going to take kindly to Muslims using Canada as a base camp for jihad forever.

Either we get rid of PM Faggot before 2019 and get serious about solving Canada's Muslim problem, or Trump does it for us.

>degenerates unknowingly set up a database of degenerates

A "swinger" is what a cuck in denial calls himself.

>remember one swinger site got hacked and shut down after that
>now another one came up and media publicized it

10/10 pic

That is only Eastern Canada, Western Canada is much more virtuous. Probably because we killed all the white people with opium.

No matter how rough a day I'm having.

No matter how down I feel.

No matter what isn't going right in my life.

One thing is certain: I am glad I'm not Anthony Burch.

Depends where you go.
Here in Massachusetts you're usually loved since this state is 75% sheltered suburban liberal faggots.