>Texan hats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNPvKsUltrA
youtube.com/watch?v=VwIWj0uNVCo
youtu.be/JnSEQx9wkvE
youtu.be/KrEsZQEO5wE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. Uncle Juan

They are genetic garbage , need some ethical eugenic enforced on them before they evolve in to troglodytes !

i wish I was American

Rednecks make the rest of the south look bad. They're friendly as shit but dumb as hell and absolutely white trash.

Yes, but they are lazy aren't don't coordinate - that must change with the Minutemen!

You will have to learn to climb over walls, then everything is possible

Your children could grow up here. But you have to stand in line. Learn a skill if you want to skip.

crawfish are gross swamp lobsters that taste like shit !

I had to live in New Orleans for 4 years, it sucks

Lots of Southern Belles from the north shore though

There's being country.
There's being a redneck.
There's being a cowboy.

Being country: Boots and red solo cup song and cute ass girls, think Taylor Swift.
Redneck: Jesco White.
>youtube.com/watch?v=zNPvKsUltrA

Cowboy: Marlboro Man.

literally worst state

Come to Florida
>rednecks up north
>cubans down south
>tourist heaven in the center

Publix subs have made living in Florida worth it.

>this entire post

youtube.com/watch?v=VwIWj0uNVCo

Kill all rednecks and rural white trash. We don't need most of them. Just a few to handle the farms, the rest can overdose on meth and relieve us of their burden.

>tfw I am a redneck
Ama me anything

>Redneck way of life

Them good old boys
youtu.be/JnSEQx9wkvE

do you have sex with your sister after you both shoot up meth?

> heart attack by 37
> die cause insurance is for commies

You'll never be because you're a shit skin

I live there can confirm

nigger spotted

>14 words

This will always get me.

I moved to a rural area and tried to appropriate their culture but I failed and looked like a poser

You are ,but central american

>>tourist trap in the center

You for got to mention surrounded by beaches and bitches

This is now a /FL/ General Thread
Post funny Florida memes
Discuss Florida topics
Ignore inferior states

>Florida

>>rednecks up north

Remember this made out at the Redneck Yacht Club?
youtu.be/KrEsZQEO5wE

If you ain't gotta HEB then you're a Yankee.

you missed out on nothing. It's a culture of oxy and meth and alcohol and sons banging moms and dogs and all kinds of horrible things. Small towns are a cancer that need to be wiped off the map.

worse are the richfag hicks trying to be northern. Stay out of Philly faggots!

What the fuck is with his leg lmao

>Foriduh

I know that feel. I wish I could just be a stereotypical American redneck, too.
>Except I'm gay and socially awkward and don't like country music that much and have an IQ over 140

I have to admit that being a redneck is pretty awesome.

I would also say with a lot of authority that anyone moving to a redneck area and wanting to integrate would be very welcome.

No no no. It's redneck tradition to shoot meth before pedaresty, not normal sex.

Anyone have the screen cap of the forum posts I'm getting this from?

Some redneck activities are fun but in general i hate rednecks almost as much as niggers

california fag here

it's like you never been here in oakland or san jose.

you niggas do that shit all the time.

I also like how you guys invite me over for tacos when homeboy has a party with the dudemaking tacos on a barrel with assorted meats.

lit as fuck

I hate niggers almost as much as white liberals

t. Jew Yorker

Apreciate ya for sure
>US election night
>Uni made a election night (aka hillshill night)
>We bet on the result
>Litterally everybody (like 100 people) bet on hillary.
>i bet on the Donald
>Girl come to me: "Uhm, user. Dont you listen to the news? Drumpf cant win! you should start informing yourself about politics
>people get from smug to concerned
>Florida turns red
>mfw
>girl i talked to starts crying

? the SW is full of Mexican Rednecks. Just go to a Raiders/Broncos game.

>tfw there's no Massachusetts version of this meme
God damn, I've even seen Rhode Island.

Back on topic though. All you really need to do is buy a mobile home, an atv, some guns, wear only jeans, and get an accent and you'll be a redneck too.

>fuck your sister
>have no teeth
>smoke meth
>pretend to read the Bible, and it's the end all be all in any argument

FTFY

How'd you feel if we annexed Mexico, drove the cartels out, and then let you set up your own governors and states to join the union>

>All you really need to do is buy a mobile home

That sounds better than living in the projects. Mobile home on 20 acres compared to living in an overpriced box where my chances of getting raped or robbed are increased 10 fold. Not a hard decision

>hating on florida
Heh, how pathetic

Florida is shit

appreciate me too senpai

It's not all it's cracked up to be on this board unless you have a good career like mechanic or something.

Living in southern poverty sucks.

Florida is a gigantic shit hole, publix is pretty based though.

Country/redneck/cowboy/white trash, it's all quite the same, and it's all pretty great amigo.

We come from everywhere too, Redneck's ain't just a southern thang.

Part of the same 'garbage' that was offloaded into Canada from the UK. You know shit about your roots and history, boyo.

You could be! Just do it legally, and tell sus familia to respete la ley y la cultura de EUA.

Back to the trap Jamal.

>tfw when spics call me white but whites call me a spic because of my last name

If you think Publix sandwiches are good, you have never had a real hero from and Italian deli in your entire life.

Thanks, user. Truly magnificent. Saved.

K.

When your options are subway or maybe jimmy johns oubkix sandwiches are amazing.

This tbqh

Porch monkeys hahaha

I am though

Kentucky is the best state, it's a proven fact.

I thought you guys hated commies? The term redneck comes from a group of lefty miners who wanted social justice from the mining company that employed them, when they went on strike, like lefty commies do, the federal government sent pinkertons and later federal troops to break their stike, and the hippie miners resisted. the term comes from the red bandanas the anti-capitalist agitators wore.

>its a proven fact
Its a proven fact that its not a proven fact

it's from working out in the sun dingus

no. it's not. look it up

>cash, drugs and a baby alligator

Yeah I wasn't saying that Publix sandwiches are bad, I love Publix and their sandwiches they are probably the best thing that you can get down there. It's just not the same.

t. used to live in Stuart

This is in Harrison Arkansas.

I lived there for two years, AMA.

it is a comfy lifestyle, but the anti-intellectual mindset makes it boring and lonely for autists who enjoy learning and discussing shit

without the internet I'd probably have left by now

ur full of shit

>Hero

>The term redneck comes from a group of lefty miners who wanted social justice from the mining company th

No it doesn't faggot first use of “redneck” appears to refer to the Scottish Covenanters of the 17th century, an independence movement created in response to England’s King Charles.

In the US wealthy Southern plantation owners who felt that, to justify their own supremacy, they needed to degrade poor, uneducated white people. They coined the term “redneck” to disparage white field laborers who could be identified by the bright red sunburns on their necks.

What's life like thinking other people give a shit about what you have to say?

you're an idiot. miners have traditionally voted democrat solely for worker's unions.

but if you think they give a shit about your feminism, minorities, social jutice, LGBT, and anti-christian rhetoric you're mistaken

I don't know man I got a fact checker right in front of me and it says that it's a fact.

I'm currently in Omaha Arkansas seems nice and quiet. Been looking at properties looking for about 100 acres

I was a kid in Harrison back in the Burlsworth/Steorner/Nutt Era.

Ghetto ass central Arkansas now.

Just moved to the northshore from a literal coontown. The difference is stunning. This is what civilization looks like when people aren't retards.

also, muh boat parades.

why live?

that has nothing to do with the US.

the term redneck didn't have any popular use in the US until coal miners in the 20's coined it for themselves

11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.