TWITTER IS USING A NEW FORM OR CENSORSHIP

hey Sup Forums, I made a twitter account to test something and the results are fucked up.
I began tweeting anti feminist and anti blm and the average Alt right posts.
everything was fine until after ONLY LESS THAN ONE HOUR LATER MY ACCOUNT WAS LOCKED.
twitter wanted my phone number because they detected some suspicious activity (lol)

so I did, and my account was unlocked. I then tweeted the message saying my account was locked. and as I thought, the tweet wouldn't post. the image shows the tweet I tried to post which is still not going up, I then tried to screen shot the picture of the failed tweet notification and guess what. it didn't fucking post.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AaxVU31cKIc
baka.com.au/comment/google-forced-to-change-racist-sexist-algorithm-after-being-gamed-by-right-20161208-gt6s1i.html
nytimes.com/2016/08/28/magazine/inside-facebooks-totally-insane-unintentionally-gigantic-hyperpartisan-political-media-machine.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=cc8s04lcsl4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're getting desperate now.

soon you wont be able to access sites like breitbart or wikileaks archives through ISP blocking.

this Shit is pissing me off

Dont give them your number, ever.
Also good video by tea about this
youtube.com/watch?v=AaxVU31cKIc

I was able to tweet anything not containing that image of my account being locked or the notification of the tweet not sending

What the fuck app has a swastika notification symbol at the top left?

its time we do what CTR does

we become mods for twitter

modded Kik app

PLEASE BUMP SO EVERYONE'S AWARE

Well, yeah, all forms of social media are manipulated/moderated with a strong left bias. Same thing is true of facebook.

baka.com.au/comment/google-forced-to-change-racist-sexist-algorithm-after-being-gamed-by-right-20161208-gt6s1i.html
nytimes.com/2016/08/28/magazine/inside-facebooks-totally-insane-unintentionally-gigantic-hyperpartisan-political-media-machine.html?_r=0

This is why Obama signed the NDAA. It authorized propaganda for use on US citizens, and propaganda has been greatly refined since the cold war era. You won't see shit like BIG BROTHER posters, or hear patriotic songs courtesy of your government.

youtube.com/watch?v=cc8s04lcsl4

The best forms of propaganda are the ones you never notice. A subtle change in the news articles you read. Including, or withholding, the race/religion of a suspect in a crime. Deliberately misinterpreted or outright fabricated evidence of actions by foreign powers (or more dangerously, your own government). We don't live in a good society anymore. Maybe we never did.

Can we push trump to have this repealed?

Half the internet will be blocked china-style within a year.

Fuck this planet.

>alt right
>anti Blm tweets
>Richard Spencer

hmmm i wonder why.

I only did this to test what would happen

I made an acc a few days ago, followed Trump, and my account got locked within 5 minutes of making it for the same bullshit reason. Never made a single post. No way i'm giving them my phone number

There is no way he'd repeal NDAA. Not only that, but even if you did, there is no law against manipulating social media, or just the media in general, for public manipulation.

It's just Twitter wanting your number for data mining purposes. I created an account; didn't post shit and it got locked.

WTF is NDAA?

This

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act