What are the chances that government agents/provocateurs infiltrated the Berkeley protests...

What are the chances that government agents/provocateurs infiltrated the Berkeley protests? Is anyone familiar with similar tactics used at the Seattle WTO protests, or the London G20 protests?

Could this be an effort to further divide the US population?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/uc-berkeley-thug-beat-conservative-bragged-online-university-staff-member/
youtu.be/St1-WTc1kow
youtu.be/ce5GZQbb1pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NHt7TJjCn4M
youtube.com/watch?v=4FLW4OjlcrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Usually the provocateurs give the police an excuse to crack down on the protesters. That didn't happen so what's your angle?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/uc-berkeley-thug-beat-conservative-bragged-online-university-staff-member/

>being this new
>wasting digits

This are no talent actors and drug addicts that are willing to risk it for money. They are not sending their best folks.

could have been Russian subversives

what does that have to do with boots?

I honestly hope so. These libs need to be taken down whatever it takes.

Now it will be great when they start conspiring about Gvt. infiltration and every right-wing person labels them Conspiracy Theorists, just like they've always done.

I'm 100% sure that I'd be falling on this if it was anti-right-wing.

Likely government agitated it, libtards (with the sheep mentality) followed.

As always, fpbp.

what are the chances that this picture was taken in bright daylight and the Berkeley protests were at night?

youtu.be/St1-WTc1kow

Hmmm.... I do t know that this pic is proof of anything other than vibram makes a pretty good boot sole.
There would have to be a pretty big stable of actors to pull this off: Most of the black bloc would have to be in on it, as well as the police or someone giving the police orders. Also a government org that oversees these protests as well as top secret state planners.... So, maybe a couple hundred agents acting in concert? Seems probable, but not likely

>What are the chances that provocateurs look up where the riot police buy their gear and get it there?

>they both have boots with vibram soles
maybe you should get out of the house for a few minutes

better and shorter version
youtu.be/ce5GZQbb1pQ

Well maybe this time it was used as a pretext for the next event to have even more police there to protect speakers against "antifa"? Like softening up for real martial law

The angel is the increased division of a population, leading to increased polarization between supporters of the government and its dissenters. You also target moderate dissenters by showing radical dissent in the form of violence, drawing people toward the supporting side.

The goal wasn't to stop protests here, the police were uninterested, but perhaps we are witnessing a different use of these tactics.

Also, police run the risk of arresting their own if they intervene, which has been their giveaway in the past.

Those are doc martins, typical punk/anarchist boot

Its something of a status symbol with them

Also some of the dudes who got violent were 100% lefties

Look up something called Days of Rage. It was a period in the late 60's to early 70's in which lots of people were doing bombings and political violence all over the states, and it was mostly hard left groups.

They are known to do this, do it so often that cases are thrown out because they have forgotten what "entrapment" means, do it with so many people they wind up getting exposed.
Did it happen at Berkeley? Was there any need? Soros already has people.

maybe but since the actual protesters got turned off by the violence and it brings people closer, it seems like a losing strategy. Which may be even more proof, lol

I've read that is precisely what happened at the WTO Protests in 1999 in Seattle, but information from that long ago isn't well preserved on the internet.

This plus the Hispanic mayor of Berkeley held the police back.

>What are the chances that government agents/provocateurs infiltrated the Berkeley protests?

Absolutely none. Just off the top of my head. They wouldn't be out there without backup. There's no motivation for them to be there. Local politicians wouldn't be for it. It's not the way that the feds would run an operation, either politically or operationally.

What happened was completely in line with other protests by these actors under different administrations and with this level of policing.

That was taken at another protest.

Local politicians weren't pushing for it. Neither is the school. Or the state.

cops give fuck all about strategy or your right to assemble. they just want to get people off the fucking streets so they can go back to sitting in their patrol cars. that's the jist of their strategy. they come in with masks and start shit so everyone watching at home will feel their actions were justified

Definately was the case in the 90s with the pumks.

I'd want steel caps when kicking shit like nazi bins

In no way way the picture supposed to infer it was taken at Berkeley - just the events of Berkeley are interesting.

My main point was to ask those who know about what happened in Seattle at the WTO protests, and the G20 protests in London, if they could provide more information.

It isn't beyond government agents to provoke violence, and it seems like a "doubling down" on increased divisiveness without police interference.

>It isn't beyond government agents to provoke violence
And it isn't beyond people who quite literally want to have some type of revolution and think they're opposing some Hitler-like figure to engage in violence either.

To all you idiots responding to OP's photo. This photo is old as fuck. It is not from Berkeley riots.

I don't think OP implied it was, though he didn't quite make that clear I'm the OP.

oh shit they're wearing the same brand boot, that totally means they all cops

So do you have information on the Black Bloc in Seattle acting on behalf of government agents? That's pretty much what I'm interested in. There isn't enough info on the web to compare the 2, but I thought it was worth looking into.

Clear this up. Ask WHO as in which agency would be motivated to do such a thing? Ask what their specific operational objectives are?

And even then, agents are not going to be beating unconscious people in the street with bats, poles and shovels. Anyone suggesting that has no idea why you would put an agent there in the first place.

This makes absolutely no sense.

No, I'm saying that leftist groups being violent shit heads isn't a new "phenomenon" nor is it even unlikely. They've been doing it for decades. Look up the Weathermen, the BLA, the SLA.

It's certainly well within the realm of the possible. Too bad Sup Forums is a clearinghouse for bluster and blind ideology. It be great to investigate but won't happen because it transgresses the sacred narrative of this place.

Autists thinking the must popular sole brand in the world appearing on both pairs of shoes is a marker of uniformity, and therefore collusion.

>Today, Vibram soles are manufactured in Brazil, China, Italy and the United States, and are used by more than 1,000 footwear manufacturers in their footwear products

It happens that in this case they're right, but it's not the shoes that are the give away

Berkeley's mayor is a far-left Mexican. Why wouldn't he order the arrest of the government agents, and expose a massive scandal involving Trump?

That doesn't make sense. Are you saying that Berkeley's mayor was part of the plot, too?

Zero. Look at the state of the whining little pussies, They're all skinny little mincers. Look at how they act it's a textbook example of how group mentality frees weak people from the fear they usually have of inflicting violence. People that physically inferior could never work for any agency they would be laughed out of training.

I do think it's possible, I just don't think it's probable.

Anyone wanting to draw credibility from the protesters, or increase support for government. Literally any agency would be inspired by those terms.

It's just interesting to see police nonintervention pop up in rare cases that involve Black Blocs - and it's pretty effective at getting the general public to say "I don't agree with that - so I'll move closer to supporting increased pressure in dealing with dissidents."

My point was this wasn't the first time Black Blocs have been allowed to operate without police intervention, and it would be interesting to compare other occasions this was also the case.

Yeah, it's weird how shit like pizza gate can attract droves to investigate, but something that fits the narrative but seems fairly suspicious gets ignored because it fits the narrative.

We specialize in the batshit crazy and the improbable. That's where you find the best secrets

I doubt the government could have organized something like this in the amount of time they had to work with.

You're saying that most police aren't Right Wing, and that everything has to be run by the mayor? You're also assuming only 1 string can be played at a time. All it takes is a suggestion the Mayor doesn't intervene coupled with provocation of a couple dozen (or more) provocateurs.

Still seems pretty possible.

I'm trying to navigate a line between being naïf and being paranoid. While such subterfuge would greatly benefit the cult of personality that's recently developing on the political right it would make my jaw drop to know that something from a political thriller was occurring

all of you dumb fucks on here fell for OP posting an image of a fucking training session.

They have the same boots because other officers are playing the protesters and it'd during the fucking day.

checked

Look at police non intervention with BLM.

Also learn how agent provocateurs are deployed in the first place. Aside from seattle, look at their use in Muslim terrorist cases and the KKK.

This doesn't fit that at all.

So go take your findings to Reddit or CNN.

stop talking out yo ass

wat

God dammit.

I don't need to agree with everything about Sup Forums. I get great benefit and learn things here.

>it would make my jaw drop to know that something from a political thriller was occurring
And therein is largely why I think it's improble. It seems too formulaic, too "plot twist!" Life is mostly dull, but when it goes weird it goes weirder than fiction.

I hope this gets investigated. I don't really have much investment in the outcome. If the mayor gets ousted or there was infiltration it should still be look into
Pizzagate is fascinating and as wonderful as the food that it's name derives from

Assuming agent provocateurs can only be used in a single, particular way, I agree you have a point. I just don't believe that to be the case.

I still think the point of this is to consolidate the supporters and the dissenters, to increase divisiveness within society, and I think this is leading to something larger.

in 2011 barcelona riots happened this:
youtube.com/watch?v=NHt7TJjCn4M
A group were rioting, the people cornered them, and the cops show up and saved them.

And in Madrid this:
youtube.com/watch?v=4FLW4OjlcrU
smashing one in the floor and he yelled: i am colleague!

Zero.

For YEARS now we've been saying that it's the Left that is the violent side now and for YEARS they've been proving it. This is just the first time they've proved it on such a scale. (excluding things like Ferguson)

Berkely PD, and the other PD there has perhaps the strongest civilian oversight in the entire country. Even more so, in the Black Lives Matter era.

Now, police may had people in the crowd, but there's no way in hell they were provoking anything. The risks of a citizens arrest, or being identified or a thousand different ways of generating a lawsuit. The banks would be cameraed out the wazoo.

The role of any undercover officer there would be to identify violent instigators for future action.

Even arresting violent felons with uniformed officers is a big risk for their PD.

>Assuming agent provocateurs can only be used in a single, particular way, I agree you have a point. I just don't believe that to be the case.

No. Read up on the shit I mentioned, or you just make yourself look like an ignoramus. There's several different ways in the places I just mentioned that agents are used.

. For what you propose, it would require a rogue element of the police or a federal agency with a black budget hidden from civilian oversight doing an extraordinarily risky operation with the goal of swaying public opinion.

And the results in violence on the street that they got were not out of line with any of the other riots and violent protests in the area for the past 40 years.

If anyone had any coherent theories or evidence of this shit, they'd post it.

The theories that soros or the russians are directly funding the anarchists are weird enough.

Again, I just point to the past. Leftist groups are capable of great violence. They've done so in the past, to even a greater extent. It's just been a few decades. Couple the ability to do violence with some people, largely the media(and I mean not just news, but entertainment as well), for the past 2 years almost telling them "guys, we have literally Hitler in office now."

If you legitimately thought a dictator had siezed power and would likely kill you and yours, what would you do?

I have to admit, for a moment I thought you had a point there. But looking at the green around the show, I realized where it came from and why he's wearing them. That's green paint from excessive use at a paintball coarse. The man being arrested is a paintball enthusiast. It would also explain why he's wearing low grade amours around his shins.

>The theories that soros or the russians are directly funding the anarchists are weird enough.
Not when you look at the history of political violence in this country, specifically in the 60's and 70's. You had people like the Weathermen's Bill Ayers, who did bombings and then became a fucking college professor and had fairly good financial support.

my money is on Russians

as well as BLM

from our friend alexander Dugin

>Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."[1]

Almost none. When I was a happy little commie I went to a lot of protests, and there's nearly always a black bloc. The lone exception is when they plan on getting arrested, because they need people who'll go quietly.

>f anyone had any coherent theories or evidence of this shit, they'd post it.

Agreed. And if somebody wanted to know the answer to a question they'd ask it.

Soros is trying to foment a color revolution in the US.

bump this thread

>call everybody you dislike nazis
>encourage violence against them
>people start listening and do it
>must be a right-wing conspiracy

Fuck off, jew.