OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FbNWWi07ZUU
youtube.com/watch?v=rUnrfO7_0ps
youtube.com/watch?v=mWjKHxyw-LI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/KGBVeteran/status/827545803333971968
youtube.com/watch?v=m5UX38J1UoU
time.com/17648/sen-rand-paul-u-s-must-take-strong-action-against-putins-aggression/
youtube.com/watch?v=PXkgn3QUA2w&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd&index=26
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fpbp

Godspeed. I'll be telling stories of the meme war to my grandkids one day. We all will.

O say can you see

New Clarke.

Trump speaking at Red Cross Gala at 9PM ET:

>youtube.com/watch?v=FbNWWi07ZUU GST

>youtube.com/watch?v=rUnrfO7_0ps CDN

First for Macha is a slut

dropping the bombs

pick ur favorite user, mines awoo for her ferocity and loyalty, also she's immune to crits

This Sheriff has his head screw on.

youtube.com/watch?v=mWjKHxyw-LI&feature=youtu.be

Interview on protests.

So the refugees that came here during the overruling won't be sent back....
welp..... guess this is the end.... for the white race.....
I am now..... a shill..... for Hill.......

>4'10"

What's everyone watching tonight? Isn't Milo on Fox later?

Joe pls

One more time for those who care.

Enemy agents are already here thanks to Sanctuary Cities.

Take a close look at politicians who continuously defend SCs, particularly who funds them.

Ask yourself why there is a correlation between these places and ANTIFA protests.

Do the countries on the Ban list have a recent history of similar movements?

Guys, why can't we stop getting cucked?

DISAVOW

fucking manlets, when will they learn

water is warm, weather is hot but i'm in the shade, normies are far away from me.

can you name a /comfier/ place to be right now?

Why do niggers laugh like chinpanzees

What was the judge's justification for overturning the travel ban ?

So far, I haven't heard a single argument on how the executive order is unconstitutional. What is the judge's justification then ?

AWOO

She's a virgin.

This is the new meme. I work with some far left marxist lefties (don't ask) and they couldn't stop talking about this today. Their new excuse is the black bloc jokers are a false flag.

HIVE

>twitter.com/KGBVeteran/status/827545803333971968

>Joe pls

I always knew joe was a leaf at heart

They're grandstanding, and they know they can get away with it because it's over the weekend

Reminder

Ok Trump gen, have we been able to figure out what Trump's end game is with the ban? In the end I know Trump is always right, but why would he risk the optics of being BTFO just two weeks into his presidency. I can't believe they wouldn't know an activist judge would do this, and of course it will be overturned, so why spend political capital on it?

Civil war will begin in a week.
Kek wills this

Ave Deus Et Imperator

youtube.com/watch?v=m5UX38J1UoU

It would be more interesting to compare isis flag with the confederate flag.

Good taste. She should play TF2 if she's immune to crits. Would be good against kritzkreig rushes.

AHAHAHAHH the asshole could've googled it but just kneejerked posted.

I'd love to hear something on this too. I assume it was "hurt feelings" or they are trying to bait Trump into firing them and making it look like he's becoming a dictator or something.

I just know Trump is tweeting about it. I'm sure he's pissed as hell and ready to slay.

>tfw Wyoming and Montana have no sanctuaries
Time to move. I live in New York and I get to listen to Cuomo and DeBlasio every day rail on about how they won't comply with federal mandates and no one should be worried.

I can't wait for the billions they get in federal funding to get pulled. It's going to be fucking beautiful. I hope Asterino wins next time a landslide and deports all those shits, repeals the SAFE Act, and makes NY great again.

the Boston Marathon bombing in 2013 stopped immigration reform in it's tracks, a delay which ultimately proved to be crucial
I can't imagine the repercussions to the left if there's a Nice-style truck attack in a sanctuary city, let alone a serious bombing like what happens in middle eastern markets

Or spergs using the Phlog.

why is flying the ISIS flag not against the law?

3:25 sec in - SOROS FUNDED.

Based Sheriff

He promised it in his campaign plus we don't want to become like Europe.
>San Bernadino
>St. Cloud Mall stabbings
The same shit is starting to happen in Europe and it needs to be stopped here right now.

>my family came as refugees escaping communists
>now I'm a communist ;^)
good going

>it's over the weekend

That does not make any difference. The government could to court to try get the court order thrown out at 2am on Sunday morning, if they could wake a judge up.

>of course it will be overturned

No, it won't. If they wanted to try overturn it they would be have been in court already. The problem is if they go to court again they are not going to win.

kikes btfo!

That too!

free speech!

unless its associated with whites, like a nazi flag or confederate flag, those are symbols of hate.

maybe there is something he knows about that the general public don't know which require immediate and urgent actions like this.

...This is supposed to be anti-trump, right?

1st Amendment

That would be offensive to Obama.

This slut read the fates by sucking my hard and quivering benis
Her predications always came true, too
>I a l w a y s came hard as hell

time.com/17648/sen-rand-paul-u-s-must-take-strong-action-against-putins-aggression/

Oh shit, look at this fucking neocon

The optics are Trump bans immigrants from countries engulfed in conflict, usually with heavy US involvement, and leftists spurg out. You think normies are saying yeah bring in people from warzones no questions asked? The leftist overreaction is the end goal.

they know its within the presidents power to do this, they just found a judge who's enough of a bleeding heart to actually do this career suicide stunt.

Is there a larger version of OP's pic? I'm still deciding which portrait I'M gonna print out and this one would look fantastic.

These kinds of things are red flags and surprisingly common.

nerf wraithknight

Pretty much all courts are closed on weekends here.

Deus Vult

Do these people even know what the ISIS flag looks like?

when is this guy going to get a cabinet position?
or maybe run for pres in the future?

>As long as these agencies are doing this "bend but don't break", this "hold the line"
>No, I want to see these police ADVANCING on these individuals

>all of these retards who keep replying to obvious "ONE POST BY THIS ID" bait threads

More like the media blows it the fuck up which forces politicians to change laws to shut them up.

Thats why we voted for Trump.

Yeah but why now? Why not after some more immigration work had been done? Were the refugees pouring in?

I am sure their points will be adjusted, its riptides I have the biggest problems with.

>you will never impregnate macha
worst feel

Never give up
Never forget
Never again

youtube.com/watch?v=PXkgn3QUA2w&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd&index=26

Call up the militia sheriff. I'll be there, just say the words!

You should really try doing some actual research rather than believing the first things you read that fit with your world view. The majority of money made at the Fed gets paid to the government and only a tiny amount goes to member banks (shareholders) as dividends and given how many of those there are the amount of money made from central banks in terms of private interests is going to be negligible. I doubt a lot of banks would bother becoming members if the law didn't require them to do so. The Fed has never issued private stock for sale and even if it were it is against the law to own more than $25,000 in stock in the Federal Reserve as am individual.

witnessed
>tfw airdrop/mechanized IG w/ plasma/melta

He kept his remarks private which means he had no clear justification other than being a liberal piece of shit.

the only way we are getting the confederate flag back is if either we succeed again or this libs leave.

>manlet
that creature is a manlet to other manlets

I can't tell if this is good or not. Leftists often tend to make Trump look badass when they're attempting to demonize him.

>private stock
Sorry meant to say public stock.

If California secedes and gets reannexed, Trump could force them to use the Stars and Bars as their territorial flag.

Why can't Fox go full redpill and show what the refugee immigration has lead to in Europe?

It's been a disaster and the evidence is there. The american public deserves to know the truth about the refugees

he didnt rule if it was constitutional or not, he just issued the restraining order because the libs might have a case basically

You won't find any argument here, the problem is reminding the retards on the other side who seem to disagree

>succeed

I know that feel, friend.
there's plenty of other, more heretical choices if that's what you're after

Ignore divide and conquer shills trying to split Prots and Catholics.

Demand sources and context; remember the media itself is not a source.

That would be hilarious, would consider moving back there.

Tucker has

sorry, my spell check gets the beset of me sometimes

>tfw fluffy nid army with raveners, warriors, rippers, and walkrant

I hate this game so much but love my army.

At the same time i doubt the normies even know about Yemen. Just don't see the value yet, as all that is being flooded is that Trump got checked and the feel good stories, not that a ban allowing rapefugees got scratched

Gas the xenos
Crusade now

if it werent for the rampant STD's you'd get, nurgle daemonette would be a best

Can Trump grow a beard?

Those earlier threads were fucking manly.

>shills trying to split Prots and Catholics
haha, I think that split goes a bit deeper and further into history than Sup Forums shills

If you have an emergency then you call the judge and get a hearing at any time you like. If you need a warrant or injunction in the middle of the night you either go knock on the door and wake the old duffer up or get the thing through over the phone.

They would have been in court already. They don't want to go to court because they won't win.

Is the immigration suspension blocked now? When will it be fixed if it is?

The memes are becoming real.

No earlier than Monday apparently