Clinton Foundation Going Down In Flames

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/03/nyt-clinton-foundation-disarray-hillarys-election-loss/

>The foundation is still grappling with its place in the era of President Trump,” the New York Times reports. “It faces some daunting challenges: a drop in fund-raising during the campaign; uncertainty about the scale of the former president’s ambitions; and questions about leadership, including how long its president, Donna E. Shalala, will stay, and whether Mrs. Clinton might rejoin the charity.”
Someone make sure David Brock is ok, I think he may have killed himself

Other urls found in this thread:

wilmerhale.com/pages/officedetails.aspx?officeId=11546
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bill and Hillary just fled the US.

Don't let Shareblue slide this

apart from her getting BTFO, isn't the clinton foundation too stigmatized by wikileaks to be successful now?

Reminder FBI user told us that dirt is in the Clinton Foundation.

It's simple. The foundation was founded by a popular former President with many connections and leveraged those connections with the expectation that another future President was closely associated with the foundation. The Clintons got to do some genuinely good work for the world and at the same time made even more connections among the power brokers among the global elite. Now, without that new President in office the whole thing has gone downhill.

Two birds with one stone.

MAJOR SLIDING HAPPENING

IT IS YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO BUMP ALL IMPORTANT THREADS

why not stay with the sinking ship if theres still money?

once you can't pay for play anymore, there is no "charity"

only rural and suburban retards didn't vote for hillary

Shareblue is scared shitless right now. Poor little Brock must be crying

Thanks user, that posted you shared was very blue

Bumping to piss off the shills

who was this?

amazing how all of the foreign and domestic elite suddenly no longer feel charitable after she lost the election. One might think that perhaps they didn't all just decide at the same time, "hey, fuck humanity, actually" and that MAAAAAAYYYYBEEE they were using this as a way to curry favors? nah that can't be it, they just all spontaineously did a 180 from caring to not caring about others. /msm opinion if they ever even talk about it

Check the address and city. Usually records should be public. If it's hidden or mysteriously missing, then it's pretty serious

BUMP FAGGOTS!!

For anyone who wonders - the donations dropped by 40 percent.

Pay to play.

Run the address, it might be possible to find a name.

Soros to the rescue!

Agree, the address could be a way to get a name.

Any truth to 70 indictments coming Mon or Tues next week resulting from Pizzagate?

No more play? No more pay.

Wilmerhale, it's a law firm in DC
wilmerhale.com/pages/officedetails.aspx?officeId=11546

Then a client of theirs
I imagine.

OF COURSH, can't do much with a foundation that relies on selling out executive decision making when it has no executive access.

>genuinely good work
Like stealing 2 Billion from Haiti? The Clintons are going down real soon faggots.

Did anyone else download them?
Here's the link, part 6 newly released.

> “Foundation officials confirmed on Thursday that two major programs, including one in Haiti, would transfer out of the foundation.”

Where is the child trafficking going?

So it's a client then. Shit

>david brock committs suicide
Not good enough. He must face a trial and public execution.

How do you know? Source faggot

A few percent of their money actually goes to actual charity, they have to keep up some sort of charade.

Has Eric Braverman shown up yet?

>Gigantic money laundering operation
>Falls apart when nobody can take advantage of your corruption anymore

Really made me think.

I TRIED SOO HAARDDDD

For shareblue: white people will always be way higher up on the socioeconomic ladder than shitskins, and we always will be!you know that in your heart to be 100% true shareblue. I want to waterboard your faggot pedo boss Brock with pure grain alcohol everyday 24/7 until the skin of his face peels back from his bones like everclear on a linoleum floor.

But then again, lawyers can be bought. Depends what kind were dealing with. Give him enough and he'll spill.

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

But, if the Clinton Foundation was for the greater good for millions of people around the globe like in Haiti, why have donations dropped? This doesn't make sense guys, donations should been continuing. She simply wasn't chosen to be President by winning the popular vote so they should be able to spend more time with the Foundation.

The Clinton foundation may be dying but they will try and get Chelsea, Obama, or Biden to start up a new one in the next year or so. Watch for it.

Right off the bat I see like six Jews and a nigger. This is gonna be fun

>breitbart

They announced they were ending the Clinton Foundation before the election even happened... And fired all their employees a month ago.

that tranny looks bredi gud, senpai

saved

Surely they are still getting the same amount of donations they were getting in previous years when democrats were in power.

It's already happened. Biden and Obama both created new foundations after the election.

until hillary is swinging from a tree nobody will be happy

Pay 4 play btfo

>Someone make sure David Brock is ok, I think he may have killed himself

Psychologist here.
Brock is a true believer, a fanatical devotee, when the bubble bursts he could kill himself or kill others, his entire universe will implode.
Use this information wisely.

It appears, at the moment, that it is Trump being the one getting put up in flames

quick rundown?

You dont know of Blaire White? shes a youtuber and literally /ourgal/

was hoping someone could tell me, I can't read it lol

however the rumors about Frank Giustra are false and libel.

You seeing Blue?

Still missing

Says the increasingly nervous man for the 205th time.

So much shady shit going on there. How can it literally collapse when she loses and the shit not hit the fan? It's so obviously favor buying.

blair white pls stop posting

No pay, no play
No play, no pay

it has now been propagandized as "dirty" money.

>she
don't get me wrong, I'd smash that boipucci, but come on. don't give me that she bullshit

Sauce?

Nudes?

Thanks for your insight leaf!

Literally 70 indictments signed and coming Mon and Tues for Pizzagate criminals.

Every time this thread is bumped, a shill gets triggered.

6th batch

Soros funds CANVAS and CANVAS gavemoney to Antifa after they begged for it to keep the office lady revolutionaries happy.

I bet CANVAS is pissed Antifa went violence.

Who really is Antifa?

Looks like they had classified stuff on an uncontrolled(insecure?) server

Allez Antifa allez!

We've known that for over two years.

Who rule Bartertown?

i know blaire. I'd suck his cock and fuck his ass if he paid me well.

Ok I'm just looking at these now, was hoping someone else could join in, I'm not sure where the juicy stuff is, I'm not totally up to speed.

Picking on old ladys is not cool. It's ok that she lost. Think of all the free time she will have in the twilight of her life.

Plus the FBI are seizing foreign servers with a warrant for a "domestic fraud case"...*cough* Clinton *cough*

Wew lads
My shitposting time traveller RP is becoming reality. I channel Kek.

Praise Kek.

No way

ch-ch-check

they can run

>if he paid me well
its sad to be so delusional to think that she would be interested in you at all, let alone actually pay YOU for sex

well no shit, they just lost huge how could they not be in disarray?

WHAT IS THIS!

>My shitposting time traveller RP is becoming reality. I channel Kek.
>Praise Kek.
Channelled Kek

(((she)))

Im happy to extend that courtesy to those who i like. Neither he or i think shes a female, but if it makes "her" feel good than i have no problem saying it

for those too ignorant to know, the clinton foundation was the conduit for almost all the corrupt pollitical funds flowing into the white house

foreign governments would donate as a 'murica tax; which was often illigal for them to

a few of these democrat "charities" the global partners in education etc support the US elite

we are talking billion here, Australian government has given more than 400M

>Psychologist here.
He had a mental break last year sometime, so him going crazy and killing himself and others is not a stretch.

justice draws closer
Praise KeK

He's already so unhinged he used NSA kits and is now trying to deanonymize us, while his lib friends compare him to mugatu. Yep, Brock is psychologically fucked. Any tips on how to push him over the edge?

PRAISE KEK!

kek is growing stronger