I work at shareblue and im getting bored. AMA

I work at shareblue and im getting bored. AMA

kill yourself

No. Next question.

post proof

I highly doubt this LARP thread will end well, Potion Seller.

I cant or ill lose my job. If you can suggest something that wont end in me being fired i will.

You can't handle my potions. They are only for the strongest of beings and you are clearly not that.

>The eternal bogeyman of whoever disagrees with me is a paid shill
I remember JIDF, ADL, CTR and now shareblue. Just kys.

You literally shill for us every time you deny our existence. Weve evolved waaaay beyond the campaign trail. Those people are all gone now because they dismantled ctr towards the end.

Not a question btw, next question.

What about a quick rundown on these two guys?

kill yourself

>I work at shareblue and im getting bored. AMA
What's your gf's snapchat

>inb4 OP is a nerd virgin

What do you feel when you see this picture

You forgot your bog picture and i kid you not we started that meme to increase thread post counts and force threads to stop bumping.

It also annoys your guys and causes in fighting.

>AMA

1)this is not reddit

2) you are scum

Looks like the world burning. Apt for the alt right to post that since thats their ultimate objective.

No, if this was reddit there would be logical discourse instead of trump worship.

>Not a question btw,
Look here's a question: why do you lie on the internet?

So you're the ones that really bow to the Rothschilds, and not the other way around?
That's sad, m8

To combat your lies. You lied and tricked the population in to voting for a tyrant.

>Implying
Bog posting has been around for years you stupid faggot larper

Literally started at the end of last year.

Not larping, start asking questions. Oh, i forgot pol doesnt ask questions they just lick boots.

No, you're full of shit. The bogdonofs have been posted here since 2014 at the least. Dumb fucking attention whore. Sage in all fields, reported to the fbi

why is david brock diddling kids with his boyfriend?

why are they always opening pizza shops?

what is on weiner's laptop?

does brock show up to your office and directly give you soros' orders, or does soros and his son come directly to your office?

Kill yourself?

How strong are your potions?

What is their end game?

I dont know brock or what he does with his boyfriend. I know that he contributes some funds to us but were working from home across the us, we dont come in to work and talk to David Brock. Think of him as a producer. He puts in the funds and directs the over all momentum but our day to day management is done by a small team of individuals.

They could kill a dragon let alone a man.

>You lied and tricked the population
more power than you and all the media, with zero budget, apparently.
more reason to end it now, your boss may be in prison in a few days

Hello, Potion Seller. I am going into battle, and I want your strongest potions.

Pretending you're not a LARPing faggot for a moment, do you believe all of this rubbish? That the poorly defined "alt-right" inhabits Sup Forums, a board of peace, and that people voted for Trump over Clinton because they were tricked by people posting cartoon frogs on a site dedicated to Bhutanese cave-paintings?

MAIN STREET METEOR

Why do you people bother with Sup Forums?
I mean, it's natural and healthy that you have some opposition, especially if the opposition really has a plausible voice against what you stand for.

What makes you think we would change our minds over what you keep saying? It's not like we're college students at a jam around here, the redpill thing is irreversible because you have to break the condition for you to realize what's really going on in the world, so it's not like you would convince anyone around here that "trump is bad", no matter how bad you genuinely think he might be

What's the deal with those raids? You won't get to change this place the way you changed universities and the educational system, this place is not up for infiltration by its core, and anyone trying to do this is genuinely wasting his time, efforts, and money

So, what's the point? What gives? Will we have to wait until the presidency is over for you to leave just like you did for a few weeks when hillary lost after trump won?

I don't get it, give me a quick rundown on your plans m8