Are modern women really as bad as we think or is it just that we're jaded and cynical due to past experiences with bad...

Are modern women really as bad as we think or is it just that we're jaded and cynical due to past experiences with bad ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

theabsolute.net/misogyny/matheol.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Are modern women really as bad as we think
Yes

They're as bad as we think.

They're whores who belong in the home

Women are dumb and are only useful for their feets

Both. A lot of them are as bad as folks here say, but there's still a lot of totally decent women left too. Just don't expect to find them in bars or on tinder.

Yup. Bad.

Asian woman feet >>>>> White woman feet > All other ethnicities' woman feet (besides blacks) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit > black woman feet

objectively correct ranking tier

they are but modern men are also bad

i mean christ havent yuo guys seen enough numale cucks and NEET losers to realize that yet

Dont matter

I don't think those are the majority of men... are they?

Modern men were raised by "modern womyn" and a public school system that panders to/is operated by feminists.

It's purely anecdotal, but all of my shit-tier teachers were women. Especially the ones who'd get emotional and throw fucking temper tantrums at the students/class.

I agree with white and asian women's feet being the top 2 but it is clearly:

White feets > Asian feets > Latina Feets

with latina feet being a close third right behind asian

The world would've crumbled already.

liberal ones are brain dead, they've been ruined by groupthink and privilege

I wanted to rank latina feet in their own category but I felt it too risky given the current environment on Sup Forums

white womens feet arent nearly as potent and aesthetic as asian womens feet though; asian women are almost always raised from childhood to pamper and worship their own feet
>source: I date and fug asian women

This. Why do black women have disgusting feet?

>knockoff MAGA hat
>nu-Jag
>Texas sticker
>fucking knockoff MAGA hat
really made me hmmmm

yes

become bags of hormonal mooswings as teens who then take more hormones in pill/hrt and become even bigger bags of hormonal insanity

muh feelings

justify anything to suit muh hormone induced rage/self pity/desire/greed/selfishness/cruelty/jelousy/envy

I feel this user. My dried up sloot English teacher got after me for saying "jewed" and proceeded to lie to me that she and her family were Jewish. The virtue signal was strong even as of 2011.

Blow me Lauren Southern, quit pretending to be alt right you kike

I graduated in 2010 so I sort of don't know that particular feel. I empathize with you though

its that weird color contrast between black skin and pink/white soles, plus the fact that nigs are almost always ashy as fuck

>It's purely anecdotal, but all of my shit-tier teachers were women. Especially the ones who'd get emotional and throw fucking temper tantrums at the students/class.

see

>>Are modern women really as bad as we think
>yes
>become bags of hormonal mooswings as teens who then take more hormones in pill/hrt and become even bigger bags of hormonal insanity
>muh feelings
>justify anything to suit muh hormone induced rage/self pity/desire/greed/selfishness/cruelty/jelousy/envy

>western women
ftfy

>bags of hormonal mooswings
I know you meant "moodswings" but "mooswings" made me think of fat liberal women with giant cowtit udders that swing wildly everytime they start getting shout-y

>>western women
>ftfy

dosed up with enough hormones to die its hair green and muh special rage muh feelings

>>bags of hormonal mooswings
>I know you meant "moodswings" but "mooswings" made me think of fat liberal women with giant cowtit udders that swing wildly everytime they start getting shout-y

nope I meant mooswings for exactly that reason

I would like to say that women shouldn't be teachers but I've seen male teachers at University cuck it up like its going out of style. Plus I owe my HS diploma to an old bag that told me of hers days when she was going to marry a native, settle down on the reservation and raise papoose. Lovely woman, just an old hippie.

well, there's plenty of truth in that, but at the end of the day, since we're all about rejecting the premises of feminism here, if you're a man the buck stops with you, right? Reproducing the victim-mentality of feminism from the male POV is not the way forward, and its certainly not a masculine way of being in the world. resentment is a feminine vice.

the man's way is to get your shit together and take responsbility for your existence. does that put more the burden on you? Yeah, it does. is it fair? No, it isn't, and it never has been.

Nah. You guys just haven't met a good woman. They're not as bad as you think, and the good ones are definitely malleable to your values.

They're worse.

Nope.

women minus hrt/pill are a pain for a week a month until they hit menopause

women on the pill/hrt are full time cunts

if they start the pill as teens then they are permanent cunts whether they stop taking it or not

>is it just that we're jaded and cynical due to past experiences with bad ones?

this

>being a disgusting footfag
>liking gooks

>nope I meant mooswings for exactly that reason
qeq

Same. Then again I also dropped out of university after 3 semesters well before the Sup Forums memes swung the pendulum back to the right (and before universities went full libtard [pre-2014]). Thank god

Non-sequitur.

Plenty of us have met/dated "good women"; that doesn't magically discount or outweigh the deluge of absolute garbage-tier women.

>"It's all men's fault!", the right-wing version
Cuckold nu-logic, I'm not even going to start with you.

They are horrible. Every single one of them is a self centered and selfish cunt who only takes but never gives. They all wanna be like lena dunham's chracter on grisl(whose name I never learned and dont care too). Then they turn 30 and become the most miserable sacks of tampons blaming men for all their problems. Fuck feminism.

move to the middle east faggot.

>modern women
>modern

Men's preference for women's feet is linked to hormone levels in women during puberty/maturity; the more testosterone a woman has in her system, the more it affects her bone structure as she grows and "fills out". Footfagism is simply an evolutionary mechanism for tru-males to pick out the most feminine, most estrogenic women.

Enjoy your un-feminine nu-womyn, user.

>want a loving wife
>they all eventually turn into this

[can't wake up]

>"good women"

on her period muh feelings muh angey muh moodswings

ever seen how women deal with each other in peer groups or the workplace?

they are like un evolved chimps muh time of the month

YES. The tipping point seems to have been around 2012. At least IMO.

Jesus. What's the point in even finding a woman to marry anymore?

>>Are modern women really as bad as we think
>YES. The tipping point seems to have been around 2012. At least IMO.
try 1960

muh pill muh horomes muh hrt

muh permanent period

same woman on/off the pill not muh period potentially bearable if did not start hormonal dosing during adolescence

>cynical due to past experiences

Surely you mean cynical due to lack of past experiences.

It's true and I'm living proof. Was on that BC shot for a couple years and I was a witch in the entirety for those years. I won't go near birth control anymore. I already can't stand being irrational and stupid for that one week, any more than that would put me in an early grave.

They're ok, just a minority Sup Forums complains about.

There's a reason that societies used to just throw women out in a cabin innawoods back when they would get their period in the 15th century

I've personally never been too tremendously fucked over enough by women to hate them but thanks to Sup Forums I see 90% of the ones that aren't already in my life to be human trash.
Thanks guys

>It's true and I'm living proof. Was on that BC shot for a couple years and I was a witch in the entirety for those years. I won't go near birth control anymore. I already can't stand being irrational and stupid for that one week, any more than that would put me in an early grave.

t. mopped up blood from psycho woman who stabbed 7 year old multiple times in jaw belly and legs because muh new birth control implant

arresting cop said she was crying and feeling sorry for gerself when the arrived after neighbor heard cild screaming

child lived because it was a short blade

>"date the bad boys, marry the nice ones who will buy you stuff :)"
>date black men cause they're black
>cheat and then play the victim when caught. Aka its ok when women do it.
>"I have an amazing husband who is hot and awesome but I'm not sexual attracted to him anymore lol :p"
>"I'm gonna whore out at a young age cause I'm young and trying to discover who I am!"

Yes, they're bad.

And I don't blame them. I legitimately want to bury myself in the ground for a week until the idiocy passes. We should start doing this again.

No they are the same, the problem is what men are taught about them. Men are the issue now, successful non asshole men are wildly unattractive because of how they are being brought up to treat women.

>They're ok, just a minority Sup Forums complains about.

you know fuck all

but you'll learn

Women were a mistake

>No they are the same, the problem is what men are taught about them. Men are the issue now, successful non asshole men are wildly unattractive because of how they are being brought up to treat women.

grow the fuck up kiddo

>t. just started being a cunt with everyone and cutting myself intermittently

Fixed for you. BC is fucking toxic and should be banned. It turns chill chicks into raving lunatics.

A lot of them are pretty horrible. I've had a personal bad time with one fuckin psycho diva with borderline personality disorder that wasn't fun.

But there are good women out there. Many of them. Your confirmation bias is a meme, lads. Your bitterness will be the real cause of your ruin - not the women you resent.

If anything, it's the majority. In general women have a warped sense of logic, a faulty sense of justice and hardly any long-term planning skills.

In short: I'm a woman, so give things to me now or I'm going to report you for rape.

Or you're a total degenerate with an obnoxious degenerate fetish no better than fursuits or farting.

>The issue isn't females saying they want one thing but actually wanting to be abused and treated like trash. It's actually the males treating them like normal human beings!!!

kys roastie

>we're jaded and cynical due to past experiences with bad ones?

this makes me want to die

Keep in your mind your wife could had been a cunt to many before settling with you.

Never respect a woman more than a man or a pet.

Many of them are really that bad.

Most of the good ones are super shy and we don't usually interact with them.

>Fixed for you. BC is fucking toxic and should be banned. It turns chill chicks into raving lunatics

teen girls

hormonal shitbags and if the start the pill horomonal shitbags for lie even if they stop taking it

regular women hormonal shitbags whle pregnant after being pregnant and a week a month

women on pill

hormonal shitbags

women on hrt
hormonal shitbags

menopausal women
hormonal shitbags

I'd take a doggers opinion over a womans

and tits or gtfo to any hormonal shitbags reading

>>hentai goddess
>>tongue out
>that's fucking disgusting to know
what is wrong with her lmao
histronic personality disorder?

>If anything, it's the majority. In general women have a warped sense of logic, a faulty sense of justice and hardly any long-term planning skills.
>In short: I'm a woman, so give things to me now or I'm going to report you for rape.

muh hormne logic, crying, angry, stupid, selfish and amoral

The shy ones are just closeted whores who can fuck you over just as easily in my experience

If they were good they would recognize the good males and try to get with them. Seeing how I'm single there are no good ones lad.

They are. I've experimented with their reaction patterns for years and they're all the same in their needs and wants. They're also wholly incapable of seeing the bigger picture unless it has been drilled into them by a male from an early age.

Women are sheep and must be herded. Independent women are dangerous because they press forward without direction and usually end up causing a lot of damage to society and themselves. See the spinster/catmom epidemic.

You don't think this could be confirmation bias?

Fact, they have secrets.

>Or you're a total degenerate with an obnoxious degenerate fetish no better than fursuits or farting.
Not an argument. Sorry that biology triggers you so hard, libtard.

women can be your light at the end of the tunnel. Even the hint at love makes it all worth it.
But dont marry. When you marry you lose sex-appeal and pretty much everything else.

I've been lurking, but I really want to know more about these birth controll pills.
Any source on these claims? I'm genuinely worried and need some more info.

These types can't figure out why they're not married at age 40.

Calm yourself I-tie. You've made your point loud and clear. Also, you don't get tits, you can only have shoe on head, and that's if you ask nicely. I'm not a whore, just a psycho.

BUT BUT HURR DURR MGTOW is A JEWISH plot

Every woman I've dated or been in a relationship with that couldn't handle birth control pills were batshit crazy.

>women can be your light at the end of the tunnel. Even the hint at love makes it all worth it.

you'll learn

when ms muh horomes has mucked 10+ guys the dopamine reactions that cause pair bonding are damaged and 'love' does not exist for them beyond larping for utility with suckers

I wish. I've dealt with HUNDREDS of women over the years and they all display the same patterns. IF they've had a male figure early on in their lives to instill them with morals they feel SHAME when they do wrong but they're still INCLINED by nature to do wrong, eg lie, cheat and steal. Engaging in wrongful behavior gives them pussy tingles which encourages more wrongful behavior. In the MORAL women, however, the sense of shame usually prevents the bad behavior from going out of control.

But in a woman who has had no male figure? They turn into complete and utter sociopaths. This has led me to believe that women, unlike men, lack a moral compass and are guided entirely by instincts. I believe the men of the past discovered this and invented religion as a way to tame the inherently viceful woman. The story of Adam and Eve reflects this behavior with frightening accuracy.

That light is a train about to wreck.

I'm sure bad examples of women are way more prominent on Sup Forums and in the media than good examples, but the fact or the matter is the deal culture is fucked because it supports the bad examples that cheat, lie, and whore around, while judge the ones that stay in relationships and love only one man.

What? That just means the batshit tier girls can't handle pills. I asked if pills make them crazy.

It's not dopamine, it's oxytocine. I'm now pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about since even oxytocine tolerance is theorized about, and might be true but is not actually been proven yet.

>Every woman I've dated or been in a relationship with that couldn't handle birth control pills were batshit crazy.

don't forget when pregnant, after being pregnant, during menopause, on hrt and when the biological clock starts ticking and a week a month

modern women are fucking garbage

they treat each other as badly as they shit on men and kids

The ultimate red pill...

>That light is a train about to wreck.
inevitably

>he's traditional, must be a Muslim

Fuck off kike

totally agree.

>jaded and cynical due to past experiences with bad ones?

The problem with bad experiences with women isn't that's it was 1 or 2, it was fucking all of them.

Literally all women I've dated or dealt with have displayed the same terrible qualities, the same entitlement complexes, the same inability to form a real connection, the total lack of long term thinking, no desire for a family, have had a mile of dick through them, the flakiness, the lack of loyalty, there hasn't been a single fucking exception in the last 10 years of dating.

>women can be your light at the end of the tunnel. Even the hint at love makes it all worth it.
This is like the "lifting for women" meme..But except you're ruining your whole fucking life instead

don't improve your life for/because of women; do it for yourself. Same with lifting.

theabsolute.net/misogyny/matheol.html
Women have always been literal succubi that lure you into marriage then devour your soul from the inside. The difference is now the traditional legal and cultural norms meant to at least partially keep their monstrous forms restrained have been completely broken. Their personalities haven't really changed, only their freedom to wreak havoc.

women hit puberty later if they have men living with them, earlier if not

probably contributes

but a woman can have had a strong father and still goes muh horomones

don't kid yourself. modern women are batshit insane

This

Maybe 1 in 1000 are good wife material these days.

True.

You need to vote to remove their rights. In many ways women are the worse people I've ever met.

They're the reason for everything wrong.

>women hit puberty later if they have men living with them, earlier if not
Stop spewing bullshit you fucking retard, you're not getting any potatoes for this.

God help you if you have more than one in your workplace. Pussy battle