How do we increase white immigration into our countries while excluding jews and niggers?

You vet them?
What kind of retarded question is this?

whites don't need vetting. That shit is for non-whites.

You vet them to make sure they are right, moron.
Also, i'm 100% sure asian and poo-in-loo immigrants have contributed to society more than you.

Have any of you Sup Forumslacks been to an all-white college or something similar? The monotony is suffocating. Having a few niggers, spics, asians and sandniggers around isn't so bad.

Here you go

Yeah but that policy would only last so long as kikes weren't in control...this would require fast action. A blitz action to save, say all the whites in south africa that want to come...just get on a boat altother and resettle in New Mexico.

Kikes need to be destroyed, yes, but I think this can be accomplished through subtle means, such as the importation of redpilled whites.

We vetted whites back when we still had white immigration. No harm no foul; whites understand the importance.

No they haven't fuck of dumb nigger. Your opinion is poo. Thank god Trump is getting rid of your faggot visas.

Repeal the Hart-Celler Act.

America is a mulatto country. We don't need anymore pigskis

How do we get How do we get this done then?

>man on vietnamese cartoon imageboard claims to have had a positive impact on the world
Just kill yourself, fampai.

Go back to europe, your homeland, and be with your brethren

Shut up nigger/jew. Nobody asked for your retarded opinion.

Go back to your oven. It's your home.

You have to get a labor job Inside of 90days and hold it for a year.

Why do pigskins look like pigs?

Why do I enjoy killing kikes?

How can euro-amero pigskins compete with americans. There is no competition

You mean our slaves? Learn it right you fucking kike. I'll cut off your aid. Dual citizenship to kikeland revoked.

white people will always be way higher up on the socioeconomic ladder than shitskins, and we always will be!you know that in your heart to be 100% true

Fucking disgusting

Obama was gracious to you guys, how disrespectful. Why are white girls so ugly, damn.

Why are jews so smelly and disgusting faggot spreading usurious satan spawn?

When's the last time you showered italio-pig?

Really wish Darker than Black got a second season. Such a shame it's only one season.

White people will always be way higher up on the socioeconomic ladder than shitskins, because we are the superior race. You cannot dispute this. It is incontrovertible that shitskins are low IQ subhumans who only know how to take, not build. Because of this, we will always hold more power in the economy and social status. You're nothing.

Fuck off were full.

How do we save more redpilled south african whites, for instance. They know the truth about the jews and niggers, but they're being murdered now by the blacks at the behest of the jews.

I'd exchange them for you jew/nigger.

Pigskins suck jew dick, and drink shlomo cum by the gallon. You are their bitch. You will always be their bitch.

Let them in as refugees instead of the shitskins. Pretty otherworldly that it isn't already the case. No, it's downright sickening.

We're coming for you sandnigger jew. We were asleep but now we see.

Ooooh, looks like i got some dindu majorly assmad.

Why don't white people just immigrate to other countries and fuck their women?

I am pretty sure if a middle class white guy goes to India, he could pretty much get a lot of brown pussy and live like a rich man there.

Why would a white man want to do that?

I mean I'm sure some would, but on average why would that be appealing?

Fuck that shit. Poos are retarded. Just look at india. It's a mess. It's a waste!

Idiot, do you know how many degenerate poles and gypsys are commiting crime here? Not as bad as the pakis but still a lot worse than the natives

I consider gypsies shitskins. I don't even know what slavs are--fucking aliens or something. You got a real big problem up there though buddy. Get that shit locked down!

I miss OP. He was easy to pick on.
>tfw OP couldn't refute that whites are better

Whites are better. I agree. OP here. It's why I made this thread.

I think we should be worried about deporting the shitskins that are already in our countries first lad.

Ban rap music

Okay. Tell me how to do it, sempai. The jews will bug out!

keep out the lower iq and the higher iq, and try to have it at an average

for example everyone under 100 iq is out and everyone over 120 iq is out

liberals would never let that happen

it will stay 80% non white

we will also get millions of refugees next time we elect a democrat president

Interesting...But then wouldn't the jews pretend to be average?

>Implying we won't march commie jews into the sea before then.

Pigskins are terrible shots. Good luck with that.

we're the only ones who have guns, what the fuck are you talking about jew? What are you going to do? Throw shekels at us?

Does it even matter? Your country is already less than 60% white and decreasing fast, the trend is never going to revert unless you start deporting people (which will probably never happen).

Sorry burger, better start begging Pablo and Tyrone for mercy.