Sensible Feminism

This is the kind of feminism that makes sense: equality. Honestly I've heard a lot about this speech but always assumed it was just a prissy privileged white girl bitching about having to pay for tampons or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=c9SUAcNlVQ4

We are not equal tho.

>women have maternity leave
>women take less demanding and dangerous jobs
>women work less
>"this is inequality and sexism!"

Feminism is a negative force on society

Watch the vid and you'll see she agrees with you.

Women seem to be a major part of our degradation in Western Culture.

Feminism and the female gender are nothing more than tools in the victimization game.

>watching an 11 minute video of notorious feminist Emma Watson speaking
I'd rather stick my dick in a blender.

Why are they given a free pass?

These double standards and hypocrisy are hallmarks of feminism today.

Sensible feminist don't identify themselves as feminists, they haven't since radical feminists took over a long time ago.

Women are strong and independent. How dare you.

See that's what I thought all this time. I honestly thought she would just be bitching about patriarchy or whatever. So all this time I avoided it, and it's only now I've watched it that I've realised she's actually /our girl/.

Literally shaking

Finally a feminist talks about male problems
Now that's what I call equality
If "feminists" only think about women they don't care about equality

However the whole gender thing and "men should have the right to be cucks" is kind of lame, but anyway she doesn't sound like the stupid feminists destroying the whole aim of this movement in the first place

She condemned how feminism has become synonymous with man-hating in the vid

They do have equal rights, though. Infact, possibly more so.
Women get custody of children during divorce.
Women get maternity.
Women can cry rape and get people arrested just because they are women.

if i ever see her on the street im chopping her in the fucking throat.
screen cap this.

Don't worry guys. This law or legislation is just evening the field.

Absolutely right my friend

It seems to me that it is possible to be a feminist while also caring about male issues. They are two sides of the coin of equality IMO.

The problem is where feminists only talk about female issues and ignore male issues like male circumcision and child custody battle biases. It seems like Emma Watson is red-pilled though.

I've watched it several times and seen many people debunk it point by point, everything she says is just feelings shit and is not based in any reality

letting emma watson vote will be the downfall of the west.

>male problems are offshoots of them being mean to women
>feminism is the one-stop-shop to fix all societal ills facing men

Yeah nah go fuck yourself

> Sensible Feminism

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Closing

I must be missing something then. Trust me, I hate whiny, whingy feminazis as much as the next Sup Forumslack, but nothing she says strikes me as that sort of feminism. And I was being especially critical throughout.

Should say "Fewer children", not "Less children"

Ahh, okay.

Your infographic disturbs me. It tries to take the blame off of the criminals themselves. It's the same as BLM justifying crime by pointing to poor social conditions.

Everyone is responsible for their own actions and should own up for their mistakes, not blame other people.

My friend I'm just as surprised as you are. But it seems that feminists who support equality rather than female dominance really do still exist.

lol single mother detected. way to fuck up your kid, lady.
>your statistics make me feel bad
lol dumb cunt

Sigh, no she didnt. She is just concerned that it became synonymous with man hating. Watson is a fan of Solanas - manhating killer, and Hooks - self professed marxist.
She agrees with all of feminist tenets - dismantling of systems of oppression e.g law enforcement, courts, armed forces, capitalism, education, family unit.

Feminist don't give a shit about women - there is a StopEnlavingSaudiWomen movement, where Saudi women tells their horrible stories - not a SINGLE ONE of the hundreds of feminist or womens right organization gave a single fuck, not one. They were too busy symphoning out two billion dollars a year out of US budget to fight manspreading.

yfw change man-woman to black-white and all charts in that picture will be exactly the same

inb4 buttflustered racists who claim that blacks are genetically inferior but men are just treated unjustly by the system

In sweden though, you have sandniggers who sure as fuck don't give a shit about doing anything for living.

No. It's pointing out that single mothers are a huge part of the problem even root cause. The erosion of the nuclear family is a part of the increased crime rates. Now do all children from single parents commit crimes en masse? No. It's a statistical game. The risk of the children being criminals is much much higher as is drug abuse and other negative societal behaviors.

You would be wrong.

>And I was being especially critical throughout.

You were thinking about fucking her throughout.