Is a Civil War inevitable?

Is a Civil War inevitable?

Oregon plates.....of course.
he looks like every asshole out here

Why aren't nerf magazines included in magazine limits?

Dat trigger discipline

Race war certainly is. The races that weren't happy with their rightful place on the ladder are unsatisfied with all of our equality laws, and eventually they'll just say "why not get rid of whitey?"

The question will simply be who will start it first, us or "them".

Nerf guns were tight as fuck.
Born a little too early to enjoy them properly.

Are those fucking velcro sneakers?

I don't know what the snowflakes think happens or will be happening to them in a civil war or race war.

But I can assure you that we don't want one and if they had any pieces of their gray matter firing off in the name of self preservation they really don't fucking want on.

Think Rwanda but one side is filled with very intelligent(in terms of methodical aggression) well armed people and the other side have nothing but pearls to clutch.

Actually no. Think Germany 1936.

That's why you have kids. We love our Nerf guns. kek

yes it is OP

If Trump can't purge, not reform, but purge these people, then it will be war come 10 years.

I'm keeping with my prediction that the US has 15 years left (14 now)

why do beta fags like nerf guns and hate real guns?

kek fucking premes. babies can't play with nerfs.

Because the only consequences in nerf warfare is broken bits of plastic and lost orange foam ammunition.

That's....a damn good question, actually. We need to press this issue.

Daily reminder this is going according to plan. 2017 is the year two central banks collapse. The truth is always in the digits my friends. The 111111111 post will have the answer.

>Civil War
more like ethnic cleaning

On our side, we have THE best-equipped army, and one of the largest on the planet, along with heavily armed law enforcement agencies and "Second Amendment people" proud to keep and bear arms, and use them to kill traitors.

On theirs? A few pajama boys, fat feminists and footsoldiers of various ethnic gangs who'll run like rabbits at the first shot fired in anger.

There won't be anything like a real civil war. Lethal force may have to be used against leftists who threaten the lives and property of loyal Americans. It won't be necessary more than twice.

>Prius
Every fucking time

Here's what will happen in a "Civil War":

-Liberals will burn their own cities down like BLM and Berkeley
-Blacks will go to the white parts of the cities and beat/kill white liberals and help burn and loot their own cities.
-Eventually it will die down as police control things
-If libs are stupid enough to kill cops, martial law will be enacted
-Conservatives will pull out a lawn chair, grab a case of beer and enjoy winning the war without doing anything

Yes the Californian United Commando Korps is something to be terrified of, they posess a wide variety of lethal skills such as but not limited to
Tactical dick sucking
High speed nerf reloading
And great equipment like
Their wifes boyfriends
Their wifes son
Fully automatic nerf blasters
Dildos (for commiting sudoku in extreme cases)

>godplsyes.jpg

>only fun to be had is broken benis and lost manhood
sounds fun

Oh god, I just had an idea.

>make a wildcat caliber roughly the size of a nerf dart
>make a gun that accepts nerf magazines in .50 NERF
>nerf guns banned in commiefornia

This. The poof is more likely to shoot himself then the "enemy"

I need dis

>mfw the left recruits china and the eu

Kek is a god chaos however, and his blessings mustn't always be taken literally. He enjoys watching us *literally shaking* at frightening gets

>Tactical dick sucking
if california commandos wrestle you to the ground and start sucking your dick, would you beat them off?

dont tell /k/

Are those hollow point nerfs?

>blacks will kill the white liberals
Nope. Libs will be rallying under the "untermencsh" and "racists" to save their asses, champagne conservatives will do the same.

Southern states will be Rhodesia Act 2.

Im already gay by that point so fuck it

>Is a Civil War inevitable?
Only if faggots like you keep baiting everyone

Everyone is talking about how terrible the left will do, do you think that pink hair dykes are the entirety of the left?
>trump is alienating his regime from all of the major powers
>china, EU, middle eastern powers and South Americans are going to be more than happy to help bring down what trump means for the world.
>dirty tactics mean it will he shitty for us all as grad students use chemical and biological warfare in Midwest America.

Neither have power projection, neither want to eat a bunch of nukes for intervening, and neither have a land route to send support. Not fucking happening.

Providing the US Navy stays loyal, then neither of those can do anything meaningful

test

"Liberals get the bullet too"

EU would do shit

China would at most just give weapons but nothing else. Not that it matters, the uprising wouldn't last long enough for the left to ask for help

If Jack helped you off the elephant, yould you help Jack off the elephant ?

> 2017
> not enlistening to the 44th Cheese Soldier Brigade to stop Drumpf

lmao
that sounds like modern day dwarf fortress

>Nerf guns
>Not getting a water gun like pic related and filling it with dimethylmercury

Shit, liberal militant, get it together.

>not playing humans vs aliens
>not having humans shoot nerf bullets and aliens shoot super soaker lasers
do you kids even imagination?

>Be Urist McRedditor
>Never do jobs
>Always getting drunk
>Dwarf becomes King
>ohshit.engraving
>All the other kings were goblins
>Decide to finally do something
>Go Stark Raving Mad
>Run into throne room
>3 axelords
>The Axelord's Adamantine axe strikes you in the head, cleaving it! The severed part sails of in an arc!
>Here lies Urist Mc Redditor / Killed by Urist McAxelord with "The Pictures of Sailing" / Was on with grown wood

Fug I need to start prepping then