KEK'D

KEK'D
'N
BALANCED

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/02/04/trump-blasts-so-called-federal-judges-block-travel-ban/97484556/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is the judge going to resign when his suspension is overturned? This is insane, the INA clearly gives the president full authority to issue this ban.

CUC.K'D N BALANCED

lmao what a cuck

It won't get over turned. You could say Trump has been Trumped.

Then why did the DOJ formally challenge it? You think they will lose?

>activist SJW judge oversteps his lawful authority and issues injunction based on completely absurd reasoning.

HURR DURR CHECKS AND BALANCES! SEPARATION OF POWERS IS SO IMPORTANT, EVEN THOUGH WE OPPOSED THAT PRINCIPLE FOR THE LAST EIGHT YEARS!

That federal judge will get checked and fucked, Trump's well within his executive rights.

Lol, you dumb faggots, this is literally 144d chess. This is insurance so that even if a terrorist gets through his vetting he can just say "those judges blocked my ban, the liberal so-called judges let in the terrorists"
libshills will be eternally btfo'd

3 other federal judges already ruled it constitutional though lmao

The judge was a Bush appointee

no judges have ruled on its legality.

they've only either agreed to issue a temporary injunction or declined to do so.

>The judge was a Bush appointee

He's still an SJW faggot who cries while exclaiming "BLACK LIVES MATTER" in the courtroom.

That has nothing to do with anything he just said

Yes, during a Presidency only judges who share the same political views as the president can be appointed.

>OH MY GOD YOU REPUB SHITS HOW COME YOU DON'T JUST GO ALONG WITH EVERY SINGLE RULING WHY YOU GOTTA APPEAL SHIT
t.leaf cuck

Does this mean that Jeb still has a chance?

HAHAHAHA
FUCK YOU NAZIS
IN YOUR FACE

Slow and steady user

You got us good Farva. Enjoy appeals court

Bush family endorsed Clinton.

>drumptards actually believe this

Soon... Soon

>KEK'D
>'N
>BALANCED
Praise him!

>If you support a 90 day moratorium on immigration from 7 countries until we can improve our vetting system, you're a literal Nazi

Hmmmmmmmmm.....

The jewdiciary needs to know it's fucking place. It's every goddman nations right to ban any immigrant for any goddamn reason whatsoever. AND IF IT ISN'T A VIOLENT REVOLUTION IS NECESSARY.

Oh, user. If only this was the kind of lawsuit that he could settle out of court.

>If only this was the kind of lawsuit that he could settle out of court.
this must be some liberal talking point considering how irrelevant it is

tired of winning yet, user?

80% or his past rulings are overturned - he hasn't resigned yet.

unchecked in a few days wait

>The judge was a Bush appointee
and? you dumb fucking leaf. You think Sup Forums is fond of neocons?

This does literally nothing, as that cuck judge's ruling will be overturned.

Judge is a retard. You don't make waves when you've created a mountain of ammo that can be used against you.

He just signed his own death warrant. Probably going to face criminal charges for ignoring the word of the law to push his agenda.

>80% or his past rulings are overturned - he hasn't resigned yet.

How the fuck hasn't he been impeached by congress?

Ahh yes, the 3 co-equal branches of government: Google, CNN, and Amazon.

Why would a canigger like yourself be happy at the prospect of the travel ban being overturned? It means more culture, enrichment and cock for your wife/mother/sister/father if those rapefugees can't get into the USA.

Silly Canigger. Their loss could be your gain.

Post more like this pls

As long as he made his rulings in good faith, there is nothing to impeach.

Was repealed in 65. Try again.

He won't face criminal charge. He probably won't be hit with anything but procedural slap-on-the-wrist type stuff.

Congress might impeach him over this, but I doubt they will. It's more likely he'll have his ruling overturned, liberals will scream FASCISM!, again, and the ban will continue going into effect.

Or the 9th circuit will uphold his decision, the ban won't go into effect, and the matter will go in front of the supreme court.

And then possibly we'll get a terrorist attack in the meanwhile. Because fuck laws and borders and shit, just let'em all in!

The guy has a history of this shit and now he's national news, it's very possible that he'll face consequences this time.

The ban itself is still in effect, only the clause about those with valid visas is on hold. No new visas are being issued and you can't travel to the US from those nations on just a passport. Most people with visas are already in the US anyways.

How dare you post that pic enjoy your economy being devastated u beaner bich.

This time it can't be interpreted as good faith anymore though, what he's doing is outright treason.

Can't Trump just issue a 2nd execute order?

Like nigga, spam the bans all day every day

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

get rekd

Yes. There has to be an immediate proof of harm, and this is just not the case. Thousands of immigrants have been coming in for the past decade, with little to no consequence.

Trump will lose.

It's treason then

I'm not sure you know what you're talking about.

You say that like people here supported Bush. We didn't. He was not a conservative. He gets credit for specific things, like DOMA, but he also massively expanded government.

9/11 and the Boston bombings alone are reason enough.

>Trump will lose.

And Drumpf will also never be President, lel.

No actually, the law is pretty explicit on the fact that it's all up to the president to make the judgement call. "Whenever the President finds". Not "Whenever the President can prove" or "Upon such a time as when the President is aware".

I just fucking hate Liberals and their "resist" shit. You're not being oppressed, you lost an election. It happens.

THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER!

Say goodbye to your corrupt judges, they'll be gone soon.

HAHAHA
YES
However...
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/02/04/trump-blasts-so-called-federal-judges-block-travel-ban/97484556/

If doubles, Trump overturns this by Monday

It'll get changed. The order is being challenged on the basis of it's constitutionality. Trump will not be able to win this.

>"TRUMP IS ACTING LIKE A DICTATOR, OMFG I AM LITERALLY SHAKING"
>activist judges legislate from the bench
>removal and soft purge of activist judges
>"OMFG TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER, I AM L I T E R A L L Y SHAKING RIGHT NOW, IT WAS HER TURN!"
you make your own monsters shillcucks, I can't wait to see how ironclad this Presidency becomes after you blow all your obstructionist plans in the first month

Repeal this

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump will be dead soon.

where does our constitution say we have to take in everyone that wants in? faggot

No, it's not. You're just literally making shit up.

Oh hi Shareblue

>being this wrong

Check my digits guy. It's the truth.

Trump is not going to be able to hold this disastrous order.

So we still have 1250 refugees you can have.

The constitution only applies to citizens, and it is true that 'alien' can't be used to refer to citizens. I could see this being the argument used to halt the ban, and in that case this isn't treason. However that would only affect citizens...

cuck

Non citizens aren't entitled to constitutional rights. Airport land isn't protected by the constitution. See random body searches.

No where does it mention Muslims. Its not a religious ban in any legal scope. Just fee fees from political opportunist.

Fuck CNN. This will get overturned soon. Too bad 20K refugees are on the way. I swear if one of them fucks up, people are going to let this guy make concentration camps great again.

CNN needs to get their shit stomped.

This is a shill thread. Sage and Report

can jeff zucker's kike lie broadcasting machine take a break for just one minute?

Well, it seems the immune response to outside infection is still working just fine- we might actually survive a Trump presidency after all.

But according to the facts, they have all the proper and legal documentation to be here. Visas, green cards, etc.. and it's causing direct harm to state economies.

It's going to be shot down, as is Trump.

This happens and we have epic shit posting going on today... Go fugure the shills I mean (((them))) must be trying to "capitalize" the moment.

Oh hi CTR

>wasting a binary get

Whether they have all the stickers or not , doesn't entitle them admission in country under the constitution.

Facts yet to be presented.

Economic problem =\= legal problem

what's their end game?

it's literally pissing in the wind on Sup Forums

LEL

Oops

B-but i thought he was a dictator

yay make muslim massacres great again.

CNN is hoping we get a Mumbai style massacre at a trump property.

There are also IDs, retard.

Kek curses you. Check digits.

Lol I don't even know

War general mad dog has been told to assassinate this scoundrel that has dared question the Emperor. Matthias the destroyer will see that this stain will be purged.

Propaganda

Bush allowed 9/11 to happen. Not a good guy.