Murder rate when America was 90% white: 10 murders per 100k people

>Murder rate when America was 90% white: 10 murders per 100k people

>Murder rate today when America is 69% "white" (this includes hispanics, north africans so its actually lower):4.7 murders per 100k people

POL BTFO!!!!

Really fires my neurons.

>height of mob violence in America

Really gets the ol noggin joggin

>What is prohibition

Murder rate spike in the 60s - pottery

It was going down until 3rd world immigration in the 60s. Then roe v wade had to abort off all the future criminals in the 90s.

>immigrants
again

there is a pretty fucking big reason why people don't like immigrants.

So whites are savages?

America was still 87% white in the 70s nice try

>ignores the huge spike 1970-1990 while white proportion of population was still declining

k

Would be better bait if anyone couldn't just go to the FBI crime statistics webpage and see for themselves which race is responsible for a disproportionate amount of those murders (protip: It isn't non-Hispanic whites).

Population of USA in 1940: 132,164,569,
Murder Rate (assuming graph is true): 10 x (132 000 000/100 000) = 13200 murders

Population of USA today: around 320 000 000 Murder rate: 5 x (320 000 000/100 000) = 16 000

Even if your graph is true it's still higher today

Truly tickles the almonds

Fires the neurons

It's almost as though "Make America Safe Again" isn't a statement on race.

Mafia aint white bub

The data before the UCR comes from one researcher and is not in any way considered to be authoritative by any criminologist. So the reliable data shows the murder rate fucking tripling from the time Jim Crow was disestablished to the time three strikes became federal law.

>murder rates are high during spikes in gang crime
Really fires the neurons.

>being this deep in denial

America was still 87% white. Nice try if you want to talk about nonwhites getting larger it was at the exact same time you see a drop in the murder rate in the mid 1980s and again the 90s. Lol whites are violent savages.

Law enforcement and the economy was so shit during those times crime was everywhere

>1990-ish
>take lead out of petrol
>murder rates drop immediately

rly fires my neurons

population increased

Fact is that niggers and shitskins are garbage NOW. I don't give a fuck about these people from decades ago.

well it sure as fuck isn't American

that cancer was imported

it was jews and scum from italy

as were americans

>media hypes up violence
>gets mad when trump uses it to get elected

>1984-98

>Make america safe again
who said this exactly?
oh right, nobody.
nice strawman faggot

and pretty much at the peak of the depression.

>even higher murder rate in the 80s than the 40s after the precedent of nigger street gangs
God Bless Abortion

>Murder rate when America was

>Italian Mafia
>white

/thread

This poor DAMAGE CONTROL

This is the real chart right here. OP BTFO

>Lol whites are violent savages.
Child, take a look at Africa and tell me who the real low I.Q. savages are.

Also, Sage.

Violence has been falling globally retard.

You are forgetting the improvements in medicine. If you assume that that half the people who died back the would have survived with modern medicine (which seems completely believable to me), that would explain the entire reduction in the murder rate.

There is also the fact that there is more than one current going at the same time, not only the change in demographics. A general reduction in the violence in all ethnicities, can compensate a "deterioration" in the ethnic make up.

Lastly, the racial groups that truly causes problems is blacks, and the have remained more or less constant. Asian have lower criminality than whites, and while hispanics have a higher the difference is minor compared to blacks.

>improvements in medicine
Nah USA Now have a lot private prisons

Get BTFO you retarded nigger.

It's not hispanics

It's mestizos

The graph ignores that it was also 90 percent white all the way from that peak riding a natural decline until 1965, at which point the Hart-Cellar act spiked it back up, and only 50 years later did it reach the same exact low point.

So, yes, this graph is great proof that ruining white homogeneity set the country back 50 years.