I am about to take all this fuckers at once Sup Forums psychedelics are the real redpill

I am about to take all this fuckers at once Sup Forums psychedelics are the real redpill.

Ask me anything.

LSD > mushrooms

have you met the psychic vampires?

did you grind up your shrooms?

why?

Some people grind them up and put the powder into gelcaps although I doubt thats what OP is/was doing

Have you upgraded your health insurance policy first?

Those are not shrooms they are vaped weed, edibles basically.

Pink shit is 2cb, thing above it is acid.

Drugs are bad.

No but I've been to other dimensions.

Acid specifically is either helping me overcome depression or come to terms with suicide.

>vaped weed, edibles basically
Good man. I save my AVB for the same purpose, except I just make cannabis oil out of it then do whatever with the oil

Ever tried salvia?

why do you bother to keep living? do you think the world doesn't have enough worthless junkies? what was the moment of your life when you first realized you were a total failure and disappointment to your family?

Where'd you get that challenge coin? Does someone on Sup Forums make these, or...?

degenerates

>degenerates
Not

An

Argument

Also Herman Goering was a morphine addict so your post is invalid now please neck yourself and specify that you dont want a funeral

I agree with you though, no arguing here.

Meditate on LSD and you fucking tell me, Sup Forums, you fucking tell me.

This.

>thinks he's redpilled
>falls for Jewish propaganda

top kek

It's interesting that there are psychedelics threads with iron frequency on the Sup Forums.

DMT it was last time and the thread was rather interesting.

degenerate

Good shit is hard to get here, people that go to raves and dealers are clowns always trying to rip you off.

It's also interesting that there's shills in those/these threads who'll discourage one from taking the psychpill

really fires off my neurons

You have to be an original OG.

do dmt instead

>You have to be an original OG.
Been here since 2012 when we used to have an abundance of tripfags like FireLo and TikTok but I'm guessing you're one of those sekrit club fags from TRS

ok

One time I tripped and I asked to have a vision of meeting with MLK but the spirits sent me Malcom X instead.

At 22 I consider myself slightly above average succesful, I live by myself in the big city.

Depression is a real disease in my head, it might eventually kill me tho, no amount of success will change that.

I do this shit for the depression and because I like it. Either way, it will help me overcome depression or finally kill myself, win win situation.

salvia is the only way to go pussy

psychedelics are demonic tool to lie to you
the best lies are the ones that make you happy about them

They sold them on ebay a while back, lol... Someone posted here, idk

I would never do it at a rave, I'll probably never do it again Tbh, I had a bad one but I wouldn't take back the experience, maybe about 1% of reality was bleeding back into my trip, basically went to another universe, a horrifying one!

I've done DMT didn't go to outerspace though, didn't get that 3rd hit it tastes fucking awful but was a much more pleasant experience than salvia.

No fancy shit here. They sell NBOME as LSD.

I thought I was having a stroke once.

this has nothing to do with politics, mods should delete it

What's got you down user specifically

I don't know... did you actually fight in the meme war?

Also taking psychedelics does not help when you're depressed I promise ya that
T. Former degenerate

2C-B isn't that great user.

>They sell NBOME as LSD.
triggered

Failure, can't bond with anyone, loneliness, childhood physical abuse, rejection, perceived betrayals, boredom, hatred towards parents, the list goes on.

The only people I ever bonded with are from Sup Forums.

LSD?

Here's a tip: Enjoy the ride. Treat it like a roller coaster.

Do you try to get off of the roller coaster while it's in motion?

No you fucking don't, so don't try to escape the hallucinogenic experience that you decided to subject yourself to. Embrace it.

The trip will last 12+ hours. You can't get off the roller coaster ride, so don't try.

Maybe. I've had deeper thoughts listening to Peterson or reading than I have on LSD or Shrooms though.

However, shrooms made me realize I was a worthless neet and my life is much better for it

Also chronic skin disease, forgot to mention that one.

this

kill the faggots

They don't deserve your money

They can kill people doing that shit

REEEEEEE

you got that vitiligo

>vitiligo
you should be happy shitskin, youre turning white

stop trying to be white

What's in the bag? Fermented dolphin dick?

Sorry to hear that man it's gonna sound memeworthy but the only one who can change your outlook on life is yourself. Find something to do like a hobby or get a gf, something to take your mind off all the bullshit. I've been there before brother, trust me you don't want to end your life it's most likely the only life we get. Try to keep your head up user I know it doesn't feel like it but there's still hope and potential for you. Also don't take all those at the same time, it's a waste

It might seem like I'm perpetuating the "dude psychedelics cure everything bro" meme but I unironically started caring less about that shit after I did p. cubensis mushrooms (2 times) and LSD (1 time; half a tab)

my dad died about 3 months ago too so it wasn't meme-tier depression either

At least you aren't black

this so much holy shit, the only way you'll get a bad trip is if you try and fight the drugs your WILLINGLY TOOK.

2cb is a load of shit expect to be kept awake pointlessly for the next 24 hours

>half a tab

nigga try 4
shits wild

tryptamines are de best

It was my first time and we'd never taken any from that source before. I'm giving my brain a little reset/rest time and then I'm probably gonna do one or two tabs during spring break.

nice, if you know how to meditate I highly recommend it on psychs.

>if you know how to meditate I highly recommend it on psychs.
wat hapen den

I can't even tell what i'm looking at. Some crust ass grinder. like 6 bags inside of other bags with a piece of dog shit and juice crystals? Next level

Don't take more than 1 tab if you are not sure if you are takig real LSD.

LSD is tasteless and can not kill you. Most of the time they sell NBOME as acic and you can tell it is NBOME because it is bitter AND numbs your tongue.

NBOME can kill you because it considerably increases your blood pressure. Google Erowid NBOME deaths.

When I clicked on it was expecting some hardcore shit. That's a fairly decent trip, but nothing hero status.

Psychadellics are fun and have powerful impact on the psyche, but if you think learning truth is as easy as eating drugs, your an idiot. It's a shortcut.

Yea most acid is bullshit nowadays from what I gather.

Weed, vaped weed, acid and 2cb.

The strong dish are the acid and the vaped weed.

Vaped weed knocks you down, you get a guaranteed couchlock.

Why would take all at once? That doesn't sound like treatment that sounds like trying to sprint when you want to be walking.
What purpose is this?

You can reach the formless state of meditation very quickly; the point where you are nothing but your consciousness and become (mentally) disconnected from your body. An amazing experience, the closed eye visuals will take you on a journey.

I sad youre sad. You are strong enough to meet these hardships. No te rindas y no te des por vencido.

dnm my friend, good sources

I took 2CB once, the amount I took was a mere fraction of that baggy which appears to contain multiple gram, I hope you know what that actually is because real 2CB doses are tiny. Be careful with 2CB user. I've lost some friends to that drug

Do they sell reagent/testing kids for LSD like they do for just about every other drug?

I dont know if I'm mentally/psychologically ready for that or is that something you just dont "prepare for"

How, did they die?

You prepare for it.

Read about trip safety.

Your fingers are fucking gross m8

>tfw you'll never be so redpilled you turn white

american feels

He didn't die. It just twisted his personality and regressed his life significantly. He quit his job, moved away and began busking, blew through all his savings and sold mushrooms out of his basement. I see him like once or twice a year and he always seems less stable. It is at festivals so it's a little expected but he's always consuming drugs when I see him. His eyes are no longer kind but always confused and suspicious. He doesn't hang out with people his own age anymore. He's like 30 and he hangs out with 18-21 year olds. 2CB is a research chem after all. Personally I think it offers much less to someone than a real hallucinogen will.

Just be careful with the mind altering substances user, if you think this is what will help you out a lot you should consider participating in an ayahuasca ceremony

You can buy reagent tests on the clearnet for cheap.

Also you cant really prepare for it, just because it's such an alien concept. But what I do with psychedelics is I approach it from an almost scientific standpoint, every effect no matter what happens only fascinates me more. Submit to the substance and you will have a good time.

Next time you're tripping just try it out, you can open your eyes at any point if you find it overwhelming. Get relaxed, close your eyes, and go into observer mode. Pay attention to everything, all your senses, all the sounds, an let your thoughts happen without purposeful interference. You'll be able to feel the beat of your heart and the air passing across your upper lip on its way in, and the air dispersing around you on its way out. Once you become totally aware of the present moment you'll feel a feeling similar to that of falling in a dream and it will feel as if you are floating. As if you are pure consciousness floating through the visual show that is presented to you.

Remember that if something looks scary it's only scary in looks alone. Hallucinations can't affect you.

You made me grnuinly chukl anln i read appreciate it.

Shit is different dog

sorry i painted a house that day, sheesh

1 pape or 2 pape?