This deserved its own thread

This deserved its own thread.

Is there an offensive term white people, Sup Forums?

"Bogan"

>bait deserves it's own thread
sage

Nah pretty weak term. Bogan refers to the state of living in which they live in and how much class they show.

Since liberals and anitifag commies have decreed that it's acceptable to cause bodily harm to anybody they call "Nazi" then yes, it is now a slur. Hey, hurts more than being called nigger now!

*sniff* those proud homogeneous dingos

I thought "racist" and "sexist" where the white person version of nigger. Nazi is such a default go-to for groups you disagree with (for any part of the political spectrum) who manage to act on their agendas it has almost no meaning.

No, there's not an equivalent term for white people.

If you called Arnold Schwarzenegger a manlet, he would laugh in your face. Same principle.

cracker

That would imply we're all Nazis right now.

If you're offended by being called a cracker, you have some dicks to suck.

I enjoy being called a cracker
that means the nigger sees ,me as a potential slave driver
>sweeeeeeeet
niggers are secret cucks, they want the whip cracked at them

If somebody tries to insult me, I'll register that and go from there (that is, disregard it coming from friends, get pissed if it was a stranger).

The word itself doesn't matter; what the fuck is wrong with these thought police?

Cracker
Cumskin
Racist

"White person" is insult enough.

there can´t be an offensive word used for whites, cuz it´s not offending to be called white

it is always a compliment, no matter how hard they try

Cracker you dumb fucking faggot nigger spic

This.

Although their attempts are hilarious. I love the "white people don't season their food" meme, because they really think that it makes us booty-blasted.

nothing wrong with being a Nazi

Nothing that anyone calls white people is actually offensive.
Anything you call negro/black/colored/african american/african/people of color becomes offensive in time.

"fucking white male"

There are plenty but white people don't cry about it and give it power. We get out our whips.

Nigger:
>white people cant season they food they ignant
Gordon Ramsay:
>What did you say you little faggot I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class and own over a hundred different restaurants all over the world, I also have over ten tv shows and own a production company, I also have my own line of cookware and seasonings and you dare call the MasterChef incapable of seasonings?

kek

Kinda makes sense.

I got a scar on my chin the first time I used a whip in the Boy Scouts.

Did you go to the weekly nazi meeting to learn how to do it properly?

Nazi is a term with a political affiliation that actually carries weight with the average person and is capable of genuinely causing people to lose their jobs and shit.
If you get called a nigger so what? You feel bad. Nazi is worse.

No, I learned myself over the years. Had to use my skills against Nazis, ironically.

"nazi" has a political connotation whereas "nigger" doesn't.

argued

No because being white is a good thing. There aren't offensive terms for people who are handsome, intelligent, or brave either.

White Devil,Albino,white trash???

Rephrase that, is there an offensive term for white people that white people actually get offended by?

>this is what Sup Forumstards tell themselves
If I make a post on any board with the word "witeboi" I'll get tons of replies. Clearly it triggers you. Don't believe me? Go test it out.

Hell, whenever someone says "white people do x" the white internet defense force (read: 15 year olds) comes out in full force calling everyone a nigger.

Did you find a chest perhaps?

Yeah, actually. Shit must have had neptunium in it or something. Basically melted a couple of guys' faces off.

I heard there were cults in India sacrificing people to a god Kali..... is this true?

That movie never happened, desu.

White people don't give a shit about insults, they are just words, no need to get offended. Niggers are just intolerant

I've had my shit kicked in a few times for insulting a white person.