Is diversity really that bad?

I wonder diversity is really that bad.... as Sup Forums says

There are many researchers who advocate diversity things in Japan.

For example, diversity management is big trend in Japan.(diverse companies have higher profit ratio)

and many international school claim that students should learn thing in diverse environment.

is diversity really that bad? or is it just "diversity bad!!!" meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
youtube.com/watch?v=lq7v9jljMYk
youtu.be/hlDDwkW6N2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger here. If you value your culture, heritage and customs then diversity must be avoided at all costs. If you want to throw all that away and give up your land to foreign invaders then embrace diversity.

No it's not. Some posters on Sup Forums are retarded. Diversity is the reason USA is a superpower.

but diversity is source of strength.... isn't it?

We only hate brown diversity
Remember Yellow And White? Its alright
White and brown? Flush it down

Happa here

It's horrible really. People are most comfortable when they're around the same race as them. This is subconscious.

It's partially why everyone in California is miserable. (t. California for 19 years)

WTF diversity=/=strength it is breaking from inside.

integrated diversity is strength. groups that refuse to integrate like niggers (not educated blacks) & muslims destroy a country trying to make it like their homeland.

bud ameriga is great due to diversity....

as this guy said Imagine the USA with English.

It's almost bigger version of NZ or aussie

>lives in one of the most homogenous societies on earth
>advocates for diversity

Like fucking pottery
How do you think this shit starts Chang

Also kill yourself

>as long as you don't personally get robbed, raped, or murdered it's fine

liberal logic

Yes. Get as diverse as you can, nippon bro.

Then when you're full of diversity, around 50-80 million enrichers additional to your aging population, ask Trump to nuke you again. This time for good. Win-win for everyone.

No more shitposting from engrish teacherus, and tons of dead niggers/sandniggers.

it can be but it rarely is irl
for example diversity as in coporation between japan and germany might work well as they can see each other eye to eye, and both sides have things that the other side will profit from.

germany and turkey however, not so much as there is little turkey actually has to offer.

as for researchers, these people drag the latest fad on how to be more successfull around the room, rarely with solid underlying research but often with buy my books as underlying motivation

Diversity in and of itself isn't a bad thing. The problem is not diversity, the problem is letting hordes of poor desperate savages from torn up warzones into your country and expecting them to behave like human beings.

Take into account the statistics you mentioned, about diverse companies and diverse learning environments. In Japan (at least I assume) most diverse companies employ Europeans/Americans/Koreans, most of these people experts in their fields. The companies that are able to hire this kind of manpower are already more likely to be successful companies and therefore have a higher profit ratio.

This, however, is not what is meant when politicians say 'diversity', when politicians say diversity they're actually saying: 'You know what? Our native wagecucks are getting too mouthy (or in your case too hikkikimori) they can be replaced, so they import muzzies with next to no education.

holy literal retardation.

The USA is great DESPITE diversity. We basically have a mini Africa we need to keep fed, tamed and must invite them into our workplaces despite them completely failing in almost every single sector compared to white counterparts.

Diversity comes from divide, to break up, to destroy.

This is a shill bait thread. sage this shit

Yes. It is that bad.

Yes, Japan needs to be more diversed, good goy.

Diversity is good, up to a point. Beyond that point, the national culture cannot survive.

"Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted?"

Any country benefits quite a lot by letting in a few people who are different. But when you let in too many your country ceases to be what it is, and becomes something else—another bland province of the global culture.

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

This

this is a matter of quantity and proper vetting, in order of not losing your country cultural identity

It's bad if the people you bring in are lower quality people than the people already there

you people are the most stupidest fucking retards on earth
and you dont seem to undertand why
even if facts are available and presented mutliple times you seem to just blank out on reality

do you think that the idea of "good imigrants" comes from anywhere else but people that integrated ?
do you not understand that its not those niggers and shitskins that are the problem, but their offspring that become more militant and insane ?
just look att niggers in usa, the current generation is the worst there has ever been
look att sweden and other european countries that had "forced" imigration in the 80s and 90s
their offspring now are selfsuicidal and want to import the worst of the worst

how can you ever think any form of imigration works.

Why are you speaking english on a white computer network?

Go back to pig iron swords and kimonos, the peak of Japanese technological advancement.

Do you want your country flooded with millions on non-japanese and your children taught to hate themselves and be ashamed of their ancestors?
Do you want to be replaced by entitled whining minorities?

I use to live in a small, nothing special mining town. I never seen a black person until 1994 when I was growing up. After everything I know now, looking back to 1994 and up to know. No, multiculturalism does no one any good. Everyone is tribal even if you force them to live together.

No. You should welcome whites into your country to raise your birth rates.

That's bullshit, America has been in decline since we've opened our borders with the Hart-Celler Act. Now, decades later everyone hates each other and we are heading towards a civil war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Don't let it happen, japbro, you will regret it!

Good goyim.

"Diversity" will destroy you, your family, your friends, and your countrymen along with your culture and values. You will no longer be Japanese the moment you buy into the "diversity" propaganda.

I live in one of the most "Diverse" countries in the world and you can feel the hate and stagnation of society even in the rural towns.

>Nigger here

You're alright user

Listen to Sven!

Incorrect. Diversity is code for white genocide and unfortunately japanese people are considered white to the enemies of the civilized world.

retard

>how can you ever think any form of immigration works

Well gee Sven we've been doing it for thousands of years, but sure it'll be the end of the world you dumb stormcuck.

You spell like a muzzie too, so maybe you're not so different from the people you hate after all.

It's too long to read^^

Have you talked to anyone there
Have you lived there for 95% of your life?
No?

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

No, not at all. Diversity is our greatest strength.

I hope Godzilla gives you a bit of cultural enrichment you fucking english ass teacher weeb.
Stop trying to shit on nippon with your faggot yellow fever.

Proponents of diversity are interested in ideology before evidence. They will only consider evidence that supports their view, and then aggressively share it. What appears to be evidence that supports their view they don't scrutinize. They can't be trusted. Diversity among equals is fairly harmless, but when diversity makes you integrate the obviously inferior, the resulting average goes down.

retard

Your proxy roleplaying

Your post structure

The spaces inbetween sentences

The plebbit tier (((questions)))

God I want to kill you so bad.

Have you fucking been to California and lived there you ignorant fuck?

Chink and white diversity is A-OK

Anything involving niggers, spics, towel heads, poo in loos, and Euro-trash except from the white parts is absolutely responsible for the decline of the West

If you're black why do you hate diversity? It literally only benefits you.

>Asks for information
>Can't be bothered to read one fucking paragraph

まぬけ

>implying normies and degenerates account for the entire population

>implying everyone there doesn't have a plastic smile\

retard

This is what Old Valyria looked like before it became """""Culturally enriched"""""

>when politicians say diversity they're actually saying: 'You know what? Our native wagecucks are getting too mouthy (or in your case too hikkikimori) they can be replaced, so they import muzzies with next to no education.

And when politicians do this they see that the imported savages are demanding welfare, 9 bedroom houses and are not finding jobs. They can't get rid of them so they throw upcoming elections and let someone else clean up the mess.

so can you read full of Japanese sentence easily?

You can't. me too.

english is difficult language.

t.shlomo on vacation

Québec here, fuck diversity. Anglos have to go back.

>we've been doing it for thousands of years
provide proof that miscegenation ever works, anecdotal statements are not in any way proof of your suicidal ideologies values
>stormcuck
being called that by some shitskin has never done anything, do you somehow think that when you apply those adhominens i will cower or ignore ?
>You spell like a muzzie too, so maybe you're not so different from the people you hate after all.
congratulations, you are using google translate, on a computer, to speak in a foreign language, about social constructs, miscegenation, and other concepts that are also linked to philosophy
everything listed above this sentence are white creations, now when you create something of value, we can resume the so called discussion
i am to tired to spell and your above the general 60 iq average of your country clearly so i am just breaking it down into mudspeak.

>Goes on English message board
>Asks question in English
>Can't be fucked to read English answers
>Hurr durr you don't speak Japanese

Fuck off Tojo

Wrong, that's so fucking wrong. Bring in tons of poor third worlders makes it hard for blacks (and poor whites) to climb out of poverty. There are too many working class people competing for jobs.

America had enough diversity when it was 90% white and 10% black. We would have no race issues today if it wasn't for mass immigration.

Anyone who uses the word "white genocide" unironically are autistic fucks who are blind to the real world

>bud ameriga is great due to diversity....

Thats a lie

何怒ってんの?しゃぶってよ

Good call! They are sending over doctors, scientists, business men. Migrants with college degrees and they will help build and maintain Japans future infrastructure.
.......Wake the fuck up, they are going to rape your women and force you to accept mosques and wellfare for their new babies.

They're using the wrong word but it's obvious that they're referring to the destruction of white culture/way of life rather then literal slaughter.

I can read that just fine, and with the questions you wrote you should know enough english to understand ours.

Because if white people die out who will work and pay taxes so my nigger ass can get welfare so I can be lazy all day? If society becomes fully diverse I'll lose my special protected class meme, I can't use white guilt to get extra gibs and I'll actually have to find a fucking job and work. I need as much white, or in my case Indian, people to work and pay taxes so I can continue to live my comfortable carefree lifestyle.

Actually the guy who invented the term genocide said it doesn't have to be the literal slaughter of a people.
And the UN's definition includes imposing conditions on a people that will lead to their elimination in whole or in part. So it is the right word.

"Destruction of white culture" my ass, they're just afraid that they're slowly not becoming the majority in the US, white people steal from black culture all the time but you rarely see them complain baka

Proof? You want proof? How about the fact that there's people all over the globe you blithering retard? You think everything just hatched out off an egg?

I'm not saying that mudslimes overrunning Europe isn't bad, I'm just saying you sound like an apocalypse preacher who desperately wants to believe his generation is special/the last.

屁絵、邪亜何一手瑠化和香瑠?

diversle multicultural societies have low trust, which diminishes economic growth and leads to ghettos, enclaves and crimes

Diversity can be good or bad, the content of the diversity matters. Skin colour diversity is absolutely useless. Idea diversity, on the other hand, can be fantastic.

People that shill diversity are so shit they unconsciously fear to be rejected. Never mix bad wine with good wine user.

Don't fucking do it Japan. You guys are like the last bastion of sanity in this world

youtube.com/watch?v=lq7v9jljMYk

>No one has posted the Greato Jarudo Tararu-Dono

Black culture is based on white inventions and technology.
You where the white man's clothes, use the white man's electricity, speak a white man's language, and make music using the white man's instruments.
You drive the white man's car on the white man's asphalt roads and surf the white man's internet on the white man's device.
You shit in a the white man's toilet and wipe your ass with the white man's toilet paper.
What culture are you talking about?

Spic here, can comfirm.
White women will fuck you for the sake of being "open minded."
God Bless America

That's not to say I'm going to humor your moonrunes from here on of course. This is an English forum, and you know english

>implying you can "steal" from a culture
Are you seriously crying cultural appropriation as if that means a fucking thing? Cultures change over time and can be influenced by other cultures, that's how it works.

Also not all cultures are equal. Anyone who claims "cultural relativity" needs to go live in the Middle-East for a few years.

diversity itself isn't bad. they way we are currently implementing it is.

Yes it is nippon.
Get 1 billion white devils fuck your women.
Get 1 billion black niggers fuck your women.
You no women to fuck, you small penis.
Great DIVERSITY!

Yeah I'm willing to share white pussy with you but not Abdul and co. They want to enslave white pussy and keep it for themselves thus starving my BBC till it shrivels up and falls off. Also white women will do any nasty shit you want because it makes them feel good that they're helping an "oppressed minority experience life".

so people like to explore, that over and done with
i literally have to pay taxes for subhumans to live, that is the problem, its only happening to white countries and its also proof of how inferior nonwhites and nonasians are, because if everythink is equal, why are then europeans and americans forced to take in subhumans from nonwhite countries and cultures, but not the other way around ?
nobody, and no whites have ever wanted this cultural marxism commie fuckery

and we are not all the same, we will never be either

blacks have more vertebrae, are incompatible with whites when it comes to blood donations and organs
IQ is lower, societies (if we can even call them that) are inferior and everything blacks have created is more disease, viruses and offspring to keep doing that, somehow reminiscent of parasites, wich is what blacks are labeled by whites as.
somehow we are the same species because muh migration kike memeism wrote some books and i should praise diversity and think that transmigration is applied to every human and subhuman alike

I know this is bait, but posting for newfags.

>diverse companies have higher profit ratio
Probably because in a homogenous country like Japan, only the successful, larger companies can attract foreign workers (who are probably white most of the time).
>students should learn in a diverse environment
>learn
No, they won't learn, because you are shoved into an echo chamber where anything """offensive""" to one jerk-off is immediately banned, and all lessons are just PC-filled mindless jargon. You don't learn, you are indoctrinated and policed.

Also, just for the sake of argument, let's say Japan gets an ethnic balance like my 60% burgerland, except nips are the 60%. Well, guess what? Now your society is exactly like mine, and neither has anything different to offer. You preserve true """diversity""" by staying separate, and by God, never importing hordes of shitskins.

Based.

This this this.

Mind you, the people who have the ideas should be civilized and separate. Kwame Mbundi from Uganda probably won't add much to a company.

Yes, diversity is good as long as everyone keep their shit for themselves.

sorry, but you should include, Hispanic, Jewish, arabic, indian etc

you are racist.

Yep, it's even better if you're in California. White betacucks are getting cucked left and right here, but at least they can swoon westernized Asians.

Diversity is always good if you want to make money. For those only concerned about money, do you think they care who or where the money comes from?

For those responsible for well being of others, it's stupid and naive to think diversity in itself is a good thing. Nations exist for a reason.

As with all things, there needs to be a balance.

All of their so called culture relies on white inventions. Even their favorite sports are white inventions.

Open your borders and see for yourself, Hiroshima

go to new york

Diversity isn't inherently bad but you need a strong cultural icon to united the people. If Africans go to Japan they better regard the Emperor as their true ruler; otherwise the system comes crashing down.

>diverse companies have higher profit ratio

bullshit. or maybe by """"diverse"""" you mean partly white?

Diversity management has actually very little to do with race. It has been a way to manage diverse talents/knacks of your employers within a company. Sort of 改善 if you will.

Naturally it got coopted by the left and has very little to do with skills and all with race these days.

And yes, a japanese company that deals a lot with the british market would do well in hiring a brit that speaks japanese and understand that culture.

No, that means you don't have to flood your country with muslims, chinese and africans who have no value at all.

>I'm just saying you sound like an apocalypse preacher who desperately wants to believe his generation is special/the last.

we are already becoming minorities att a alarming rate, just look att germany and its current reproduction numbers, the highest there has ever been with the lowest % of whites in a white country ever to be recorded

youtu.be/hlDDwkW6N2Y

The idea that diversity inherently entails some kind of safe zone is just as retarded as the leftist faggots pushing their safe zones in the first place. Reactionary fervor only makes a movement look like a joke.

>stupidest people on earth

>sweden

I'm sorry you didn't address your problems before your country became super cucked

Absolutely spot on, my dude.

The best part is being a piece of shit to them, they fucking love it.
"Oh David, why are you so meeeean"
"I'm not welcome in this country, I gotta be though."

Women fucking love the Black Leather rebel typo.

Diversity is not bad; affirmative action is

Of course! As long as it means I get a qt azn gf while you sit inside watching anime all day fully content with the destruction of your race, I will fully support it! Gook pussy is made for white cock!

r/The_Donald please go away. What point is there to a nation if all of its people are displaced by knuckle-dragging niggers?
The way 'diversity' is being implemented now, in that it wants to cram different people on top of each other based on utopian ideals, yes, it does necessarily lead to safe space bullshit.

wtf you doing living in South Africa then?