What is the downside to selling all my material possessions (worthless vidya games collection) and living on this beach...

what is the downside to selling all my material possessions (worthless vidya games collection) and living on this beach in a tent and catching fish / eating coconuts?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com.au/itm/9ft-aluminium-tinny-tender-roof-car-topper-camper-caravan-camping-river-fishing-/152414342406
aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-Outboard-motor-Hangkai-outboard-boat-motors-4-hp-2-stroke-marine-engine-water-cooled/32702906408.html
aliexpress.com/item/Ultralarge-Doule-Layer-Y-Type-Tunnel-Tent-Two-Bedrooms-One-Living-Room-Outdoor-Camping-Family-Party/32784261994.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can live in an apartment in tThailand for $150 a month

thailand seems dangerous, and gross.
i can live on that beach for free.

Lots of Aussies in Thailand. You drive a motorbike to the beach. You are kinda stuck your way.

not much. i was thinking the same and doing tht in the florida keys

no ac, no proper beds, no reliable source of clean water, no showers, no proper medicine, the major chance of being devoured by predators, Do i need to go on?

>living in a tent

Have fun during the rainy season.

that island is a 45 minute canoe ride to a pretty large town on the mainland.

Part of me is thinking of moving home and doing this

>living on a beach in the Keys

I mean, I guess you could. It'd be easier to pick an island in Florida Bay at the bottom of Everglades NP. Much less crowded than the keys themselves.

when

How would you get internet in a tent on the beach

you wouldn't

that area is probably covered by the internet on your phone.
worst case scenario you can get portable satellite internet.

No it's not 45 minutes. It's fucking 70 miles. So if you can row 50mph. You dumbasses need to learn to use the Google. It's an old Spanish fort FWIW ... Dry tortigus or something

Have you ever tried to live off of foraging fish and coconuts?

Don't romanticize something until you've done it. Pasty neckbeards will be begging for food in no time if you try it. Live on a beach if you have at least the bare minimum to provide for yourself, and even then, your still a bum.

Won't hate though, that's what some people want.

>When you use a great general on a one tile island.

sleeping on grass with no pillow is not comfy

and its a lot harder than you think

unless you were born on that island with other people you wont live

you might not be able to catch a fish every day and you would have to catch fish every single day because theres no preservation methods

no refrigerator

>Go for a swim
>Get eaten alive by some thing in the water

Smoked fish lasts for weeks wtf are you talking about.
However you can't live well off a diet of coconuts and fish.

solar panels and generators exist, also i could just bring my own pillow.
i would probably go in my boat to get frozen tendies and pizza each week anyway.

fun for a while....use it as a place to grow, then come back to real world to kick some ass.

Gators prefer freshwater

There is no grass in the sand. My god the advice and ideas people have who never went outside ... What is your problem anons? Seriously? Fuck

You simply can't do that. You might have your tent for a day or two, but as soon as it becomes permanent authorities will come visit you. Otherwise the place would turn into a slum.

Same reason why you can't live aboard a boat in most aussie states.

all of those areas are populated by us government or terrible 3rd worlders

the real redpill option is selling all material possessions and moving to a cabin in the woods somewhere isolated with a temperate climate. Think Rocky Mountains and above. Idaho, Montana, Colorado, Wyoming are perfect places to live off grid. Wyoming in particular if you live closer to the mountains. Just make sure you do your research, know how to build, know how to self sustain and know how to have at least a small network of people who know where you are in case you need to be reached.

how would you ensure medical coverage for yourself?

this

all the worlds places are occupied

sad pill

Your best bet is to buy a live aboard boat. You can literally cast anchor a few hundred yards from shore and live there permanently without paying any fees. And fishing is better than the beech.

lol from neet to homeless bum

no excuses you lazy shits.
ebay.com.au/itm/9ft-aluminium-tinny-tender-roof-car-topper-camper-caravan-camping-river-fishing-/152414342406
aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-Outboard-motor-Hangkai-outboard-boat-motors-4-hp-2-stroke-marine-engine-water-cooled/32702906408.html
aliexpress.com/item/Ultralarge-Doule-Layer-Y-Type-Tunnel-Tent-Two-Bedrooms-One-Living-Room-Outdoor-Camping-Family-Party/32784261994.html

You can't in Australia (unless you keep moving).

wrong pic

that you have no permission to fish there or camp, so u end up in jail

How are you going to charge your phone?

is doing this actually legal?

Keked

underrated

Then just sail to Florida with your pet roo. Problem solved.

Thank god for that. Whitsunday Island was beautiful because fuckers weren't allowed there.

Once backpackers spoil the place we are fucked

Didn't know that house boats are illegal

hey hobo
check this out

Yes I know several ppl doing it. Look up "live aboard yact". Just go to Florida keys or Tampa. Hundreds and hundreds anchored a few hundred yards offshore. Personally confirmed it was legit and legal.

Yeah but don't a lot of murderous things swim in the ocean water in those parts?

What are you going to do if you need medical attention?

get in my boat and go to the hospital 45 minutes away.

Because the Australian government won't let you live on the whitsunday beach. It is beautiful though, went snorkeling there and had some bantz with some sick cunts on an ocean raft

Also, Australia is the size of the United States and only has 23.8 million people living there. The United States should also strive to have such a blessed population density