Why the fuck would I want a white girl over this?

Why the fuck would I want a white girl over this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Swedish_inventors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Swedish_scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Norwegian_inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Norwegian_scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Danish_scientists
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed

But she's a mulatto.

You shouldn't get either. Just kill yourself instead.

one who realizes someone whose willing to raise children of shared culture > sheboon tits and ass feelings. basically anyone not a coon like you.

Yeah, why? Hmmm, really makes you think.

*glances at hands* uh, you're a nigger, mulatto, Arab, or light skinned ass nigga.

That's what you're supposed to want, get off my white women. Get you some of that airbrushed halfbreed ass.

But seriously though that's what you're supposed to want to breed with. And that's fine. And whites will stick to white girls. We all win.

>t.

She is soul-crushingly beautiful. Emilie is a good example of a near-universal 9-10.

So your children have a triple digit IQ.

Gotta love the fact that people on Sup Forums think they can get any good looking women regardless of race

Check these repeating numericals

turbo cute

>Those cuticles

>something TOOK: Iconic Beaty
Is she a fucking Hobbit or something?

>spics salivating over white women
Disgusting.

Why the fuck would I want a nonwhite girl over this?

it's getting paid to pose nearly naked on the front of a magazine seen by millions, for starters.

Gross. 3DPD.

I'm from Nebraska, one of the whitest states, and don't have any relatives who aren't German-descended, let alone white. But sure, stay content with your British "women"

Cause her cunt looks like it's been shaved with a broken bottle.

Oh, you're just a virgin then.

she's obviously white. Looks Argentinian.

Because white women support feminism. White women treat their men worse than any other race of women treats their men.

top bantz lel

aids

Stay content with your British-founded country, which was obviously superior to anything your own original countrymen were able to come up with back home. God, spends all his life benefiting from British-derived superiority and then mouths off against his betters online... Dearie me...

You're black. Why would you want anything outside of your own species?

POOOOTTTTT T T T

Because it's photoshopped?

White women are low tier.

t. Latino

>most woman have rape fantasies
>connect rape with blacks,visually
good job on making white woman subconsciously be attracted to nigger,stupid fuck

>not posting the full versoin

Her face is basically white. She is a white woman with dark skin.

She is nowhere near your typical black woman. But she is likely to give you typical half-black kids if that's what you're fine with.

Shes at least 70% white...lol.

>White women treat their men worse than any other race of women treats their men.
I thought asian women were supposed to be the worst to their asian men.

That would just make them more attracted to you.

Good for you lad, stick to your own race.

Thanks lad. I wouldn't exactly take pride in this, though.

The better smell?

Asians mostly stick with Asians. Anyone telling you otherwise is not being truthful. Asian women who fell for feminism only did so because white women told them too and that White and Asian men were oppressing them.

>Why would I want [average girl of a certain race] instead of [super/fashion/gravure/etc model with a different racial background]

you too

Apparently white people smell bad to blacks just as bad as blacks smell to whites.

>implying I want anything other than full-blooded Anglo-Saxon master race children

She's Scandinavian. Who gives a shit?

Scandinavian women are race-mixing liberal whores.

Plus Scandinavians are retarded. They've contributed virtually nothing to science and technology.

Is that picture supposed to be an example of a top qt?

built for the BBC

Because 2d photoshop waifus aren't real

>Her face is basically white. She is a white woman with dark skin.

you are an autistic retard

subjective

Yeah

The point is that people post these sexy "black" women and they look nothing like actual black women. Black features are more than just skin color. Where are the fat lips and wide noses? Where are the big tits and ass? Go somewhere where there are actual black people and this is what you will see.

Posting a women who looks like a Caucasian with a heavy tan is not really making a point about black women.

Orange Jacket being the Museum of Kek guy was a great end of season tweest.

smell like dat milk and mayo

> Scandinavians are retarded. They've contributed virtually nothing to science and technology.
> What is Dynamite
> What is the Periodic Table/Chemistry
> What is Quantum Mechanics/Who is Niels Bohr
> What is the Bofors Gun used by the Allies during WWII

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Swedish_inventors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Swedish_scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Norwegian_inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Norwegian_scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Danish_scientists

Actually, African women have more diverse facial features than European women.

The "Caucasian face" you're thinking of is quite common among black women from East Africa.

Disgusting

Whites are 1000x better

You are a RETARD!

Bohr was a Jew

the periodic table is a Russian invention.

quantum mechanics are invented by ethnic austrians and ashkenazi jews

shut the fuck up you retard

when does she get blacked?

A lot of racial mixing in East Africa's history.

Because no matter how much make up you put on a monkey it will still always be a god damn monkey.

that's true but even the pure-bred East Africans don't typically have the wide noses you're thinking of.

>white hair style
>almost white features

Take your mutt away. White womenz is beautiful

It's really embarrassing when your dog hates black ppl.
>assuming it has something to do with them smelling different
The dogs I had as a kid didn't particularly care for strangers but would go ape shit over a black person walking by and would avoid them if at the park. How are you supposed to explain away your racist dog?

> Contributions are meaningless outside of invention
By your logic the periodic table shouldn't be useful or respected at all since Russians barely discovered any of the elements in it. Just look up Danish/Swedish/Norwegian inventions/scientists, you idiot, there are tons of them and you're just saying they've done nothing without knowing anything.

>Where are the big tits and ass?
>Implying that's a bad thing
Also no black women besides obese American blacks have big t&a.

The nipples are way too big. Also, her face is orange.

tfw your dog is smarter than liberals

so you don't like trump?

Leila bang?

Be honest here now, we all know that your average black woman is several tiers below your average white women. That is why people like you crave them.

Sure there are some gorgeous black ladies out there but they are few and far between. Meanwhile the majority of other black women are the closest thing we have to figuring out the missing link between humans and apes.

>this meme again
As per usual, the main thing about white women isn't the fact that their skin is actually white but all the other phenotypes that tend to go along with that (particularly Scandinavian and Anglo white).

If a black or hispanic girl expresses nearly identical phenotypes to white girls in every sense except the pigment of their skin, they're basically white-girl attractive.

We need to breed unattractiveness out of women...but how when they're so likely to bone rich, yet ugly men...hmmmmm

>downward pointing nipples
sad

wtf i love niggers now

>not liking saggy tits
sad

Honestly, I prefer afro-hair on black women rather than straight, if only because most black women achieve straight hair through oily enhancements that make it disgusting to touch.

your pic has a bit of a gut though..it's fine but it doesn't look like she tries to stay fit at all

mixed race women are more beautiful than white women

that is a fact

> Implying you don't like big boobs you can touch and play with

Haha that's funny

Take it from the this guy He sees hordes of mixed race/species women every day of the week and its not a pretty sight.

God damnit, every time I see that picture I start laughing uncontrollably.

mixed race women are far more sexier than your disgusting inbred freckle faced ginger irish cunts

also your picture is retarded.

genetic diversity is key to success. that's why Germany is far more successful than inbred Ireland.

fucking kek, saved. Thanks for that user, here's your white woman as reward.

hmm

>white woman
>posts Romanian gypsy

kek

up to 30 then they look like shit and some even smell like shit

trash

>inbred nord
>lack of genetic diversity
>unhealthy

she needs to be impregnated by a black man. that ass was built for big black cock.

> All Romanians are Gypsies
k there, being attractive and being a Gypsy are mutually exclusive.

false equivalency
sure you're baiting anyway

Tell me of your female conquests, Sup Forums sex master.

that blonde girl likes brown cock though. why are you posting women who prefer exotic men you cuckold?

The more genetically diverse countries in Europe like Germany, Italy and France have contributed far more to science than the inbred countries like Ireland.

That is a fact.

Because black girls have STDs and are stupid.

You're a real joker, you know that?

wow america is truly lost.
52% """"""""white""""""""

wow