DRUMPF BTFO!!!

Final nail in the coffin DRUMPF!!!! It's 2017!! Facts!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-puEZ-PFc4
youtube.com/watch?v=bL3NJ6GWjWA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subprime_mortgage_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for justice

The 2008 crash was because of mortgage loan corruption.

I voted for Trump because the democrats actively discriminate against me for my race, religion, and sex, and call it justice. Fuck them. I would rather this country cease to exist than go on under democrat rule.

>Current year

Ignore CTR posts
Sage

literally everything in that image is objectively correct.

all trump fags got conned.

sage

Shhh no dissenting views here on pol this is our safe space

MOOOOOOOOOOM THEY ARE FORCING ME TO QUESTION MY VIEWS GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If I was burger, I'd vote Trump just to watch the tears flow and butthurt intensify. And that's exactly what happened.

Trump I fucked.

The difference is the libs were peddling wars, clandestine operations for money and anti American policies. The reality is the had Clinton won, it would have been business as usual and caused further entrenchment of corruption.

I hate that I have to be patient and explain things to adults that are completely capable of rational thought and their own research.

1. People were mad at the clinton email thing not for the fact that there WERE emails, but what was ON the emails
2. Trump has not taken money from foreign governments
3. The raid was planned months in advance by Obama
4. Obamacare nearly doubled my healthcare premium, I voted for trump in part specifically in the hopes that this would be reversed. Obamacare shits on anyone that isn't literally unemployed, especially if they're generally healthy.
5. Mexico will pay for the wall or the tariff will destroy their economy. The tariff is a bargaining tool, not the final solution.
6. Clinton was going to get us into mother fucking WWIII with russia. At most, Trump is going to send troops to syria ISIS, which Obama should have done years ago, but he wouldn't because he wanted to depose Assad more than he wanted to destroy his own terrorist slave state
7. Trump hung up on the Aussie PM because the stupid asshole wanted to send us a bunch of mudslimes like Obama said he could, while we get nothing in return
8. Nobody ever thought clinton was not respected by the global community. She's one head of the globalist hydra, of course they like her. One of the reasons I do not.
9. Posting things you disagree with is not a lie. Holding conflicting public and private opinions is lying. As is stating factually incorrect things under oath.

Vs now where Goldman Sachs execs are going to remove Dodd frank ? Where isreal is gonna have us fight their war with Iran ? Where Rex Tillerson the exon guy is gonna help remove oil sanctions?
You serious ?

China is preparing for war with us just in case .
China>Russia

I voted for Trump because it made more people angry.

These were Russian false flags, as we have by now established in anti-Putin generals.

No, china is not more militarily powerful than russia. But more importantly, Trump has talked about evening out trade with China, not shooting down their planes, like Clinton did with Russia.

Obama fixed the mess that Bush (a REPUBLICAN) made and that's a FACT. How long are you going to stay delusional as this conman destroys everything Obama achieved and runs America into the ground?

Not only this but their GDP dwarfs Russia and many essential parts to military technology built their
Stay dumb

1. And I'm sure they would be equally as outraged when there is an inevitable security break into trumps.
2. His closest advisors have, but you are strawmanning, the actual arguement is that people give money to clinton fund and get positions/policies for it. take a look at LITERALLY EVERY CABINET NOMINATION for trump. i.e: betsy devos, literally 0 experience but donated 200 mil to trump so she gets her positions. definition of pay to play retard.
3. and he wasn't there in the briefing room the way the president is supposed to be to oversee it.
4. well mine didn't sounds to me like you don't know how to alter your plan
5. there is no logic behind this, this is feels > reals. there is no proof that mexico will pay a dime for it, none.
6. No she wasn't but trump is going to start WORSE wars in the middle east because he has a vendetta against muslims.
7. thats not justification, its just unprofessional
8. I don't have an argument, Clinton is a piece of shit and i didn't vote for her.
9. He and his public secretary openly lie to the public are you fucking mental? he's been called out MID DEBATE for his lying, you have to be trolling or something if you think trump isn't a pathelogical liar. Remember when they asked him if he ment what he said about global warming being a conspiracy by the Chinese and he denied it? theres a trump directly from him with that exact quote.

Clinton caused the housing crisis. It did not require a ten trillion dollar fix. And what of the rest of Obama's legacy? The ACA, which confers all of the problems of socialized medicine with none of the perks? His foreign policy of promoting the arab spring to destroy secular middle eastern governments and replace them with islamic theocracies? Fuck Obama and fuck his legacy.

>trump and hillary were the only options
best maymay

>evening out trade with china

by what? paying our workers $1 per hour? which he cant do because we have labor laws. or put MASSIve (and we're talking 100% + ) tarrifs on china, and all that will do is up the prices we pay because they will start charging more, even with that price increase we still can't compete because we have labor laws.

shitty bait

Hahahhahahahahahahahahh
Being this brainwashed

It's pointless to try to shame anyone for voting for him when he was objectively the best choice.

not going to defend clinton because that was the worst mistake of his presidency, laying the ground work for companies to rape their consumers, but if you look at ANY bill that set everything in motion for that shitstorm of a crash, they were all republican pushed bills of deregulation.

republicanism is voting against your own self interest.

>this is what delusional Trump-tards actually believe

The Great Recession (which nearly destroyed America before Obama did what he had to do to save us) happened under BUSH, not Clinton you moron.

As for the rest of your nonsense, Obamacare has already saved millions of lives, and Obama only did what was necessary to protect us in the Middle East.

Sick argument, shill.

I dont give a shit what trump does i literally only voted for him to see the outrage after he won and it has been 100% worth it, he could fucking nuke the US 500 times and I wouldnt fucking care
fuck you

Actually, I supported Trump because he appeared to be a nationalist while Clinton appeared to be a globalist. And so far, that appears to be true.

>Ignore CTR posts
>Sage
Says the voice of reason
piss of with your sage

> Russian false flags

youtube.com/watch?v=7-puEZ-PFc4

youtube.com/watch?v=bL3NJ6GWjWA

KYS faggot.

it happened because of clinton's housing bullshit though

All of her points are easily explainable. I don't value her opinion enough to correct her. Only to point out that were maga. And that you are going to be triggered for the next 8 years.

Yep lol

inb4
>hurr durr this is just a ruse, trump is drawing them in by lulling them into a false sense of security before he finally strikes, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN PRAISE KEK

If they find anything as bad, sure, but they probably won't
Every rich conservative threw some money trump's way after the nomination. Nominating one of them to a cabinet position is a little different than taking money from the saudi's to destroy libya. Also the fact that she's not a teacher doesn't take away from her experience in educational administration and politics, you know, what the job of director of the department of education actually is?
And what the fuck did you expect him to do, exactly?
I shouldn't have to decrease my plan to pay the same, just so that a bunch of metastatic cancer patients who never bought insurance in the first place can now get on the dole.
You're a god damned moron. The Tariff will put mexico hundreds of billions into the shitter, or they can pay 10 billion for the wall now. Either they pay or they REALLY pay. Is their stubbornness worth so much? I doubt it.
Trump is actively working with syria and the gulf nations to end ISIS and establish peace in the region. His recent aggression against Iran are somewhat questionable, but ultimately just trade sanctions as usual.
Fuck professionalism. If you tell me you want to move a bunch of niggers into my backyard and I get nothing for it, I'm gonna hang up on you too.
>9. He and his public secretary openly lie to the public are you fucking mental? he's been called out MID DEBATE for his lying
By misinformed, faith blinded "fact checkers".

Fuck Clinton and fuck the CiA

I voted for Trump just to spite democrats and see their butthurt and hysteria. I got to say they didn't disappoint.

Yes, I care deeply what some nobody said, and further, I was moved by the fact that another nobody referred to the aforementioned nobody's opinion as if it had the full, irrefutable weight of empirical evidence of the presidents imminent btfo-ing.

You sir, have converted me.

I am now a degenerate.

Thank you, user, for showing me the way.

>The Great Recession (which nearly destroyed America before Obama did what he had to do to save us) happened under BUSH, not Clinton you moron.

No shit sherlock. But it was CAUSED by lending policies created and enacted by CLINTON housing policy years before Bush was elected.

>As for the rest of your nonsense, Obamacare has already saved millions of lives,

No it hasn't.

>and Obama only did what was necessary to protect us in the Middle East.

Obama pulled out of Iraq and funded terrorists in libya and syria literally resulting the deaths of tens of thousands in civil war and the rise of ISIS.

No regulation could undo a decade of housing loans that would never be repaid. Additionally, such policies were not called for at the time by either party.

No, it didn't. It happened because Bush was a fucking moron.

And even if you want to make some inane argument that Clinton somehow indirectly caused something that happened almost 10 years after he was President, that still doesn't change the fact that Obama and Democrats are the ones who saved us from literally starving in the streets because of another depression.

This isn't even worth an argument honestly. Until you get some actual proof, you might as well go back to spewing these ridiculous conspiracy theories on Stormfront of Infowars or whatever.

Housing loans don't immediately default as soon as you give them to a nigger, it takes a few years

And most of the Obama stimulus money was a waste. Much of it was given to companies that didn't even need it. Wells Fargo got a big ass check, even though they didn't want the money, because it was tied with fine print that gave the feds authority to micromanage a bunch of bullshit, but the feds forced them to take the money.

Obama funded and trained the FSA! This isn't secret info, it's their stated policy! Something Hillary said, in debate, she intended to continue!

I voted for Trump to usher in prosperity, which can only happen by letting the current system implode, the first step is to get rid of regulations.

It's not going to be pretty, we're likely looking at a Greater Depression, but it's the only way to uncuck this world.

>fails to argue his own point
>"Your'e just a conspiracy nutter!"

Typical leftist scum. No intellectual backbone or courage.
Your time is nigh. I home Trump fucking rounds all of your ilk up and executes you.

>It's all black people's fault, they are always bringing us strong anglo-saxon males down

And there you have it. How come it always just boils down to "minorities did it" with you people? Honestly, I'm open minded, so if you made a real argument that showed evidence that Obama or Clinton were wrong, I'd change my mind. But literally the only argument you have is to use the n-word and claim that non-whites ruin everything.

It's not the blacks fault, it's Clinton's fault for promoting the banks to lend to people without jobs or assets, disproportionately niggers. A racially minded policy that results in disaster is the fault of the author, not the intended beneficiary. And in this case, it was creating an environment in which banks that gave out many 'high risk' loans (read: those tho people likely to default) were allowed to merge with other banks, while those banks which lent more conservatively withered and died.

Bait

Oh, how dare Obama try to help the FREE Syrian Army fight the oppressive regime that they are forced to be ruled by. Obama is such an evil man for trying to help free people from tyranny.

Typical Trump-tard. Can't find a real argument or facts, so just start calling people retarded. I'm not even a Democrat btw, if anything I'm just a realist who can see the truth.

>durr dey has more peoples
Commit suicide

Again, no argument so you just fall back on the n-word. If you want to make a real point I'll listen, if you just want to regurgitate racist narratives then you're just going to make yourself look silly.

The syrian rebels were not more popular than Assad.

I literally just said it was clinton's fault, not the blacks. Since you are clearly illiterate, I'm leaving.

I would vote for anyone like Trump just to make these libtards cry some more

die

>If you want to make a real point I'll listen,

Apparently not. He's made his point several times and you just go 'nuh uh'.

Dumb nigger.

Even if that were true (it's not) it doesn't matter who's more popular, freedom should win no matter what.

jesus just go and die

No, you keep using the n-word and saying that Clinton somehow magically did something that made black people ruin Bush's economy. Again, make a real argument instead of just spewing racial slurs and maybe I'll listen. But you can't because you know you're wrong.

>1d trolling

And this is how I know I've won the argument lol. Don't worry though, I'll be here every day until Trump is impeached (which hopefully should be pretty soon based on recent federal court rulings)

>lose an argument
>lol I was just trolling got ya

Once again conservatives are proven to be dumb children

>lose an argument
>lol I was just trolling got ya

Wait, so since you're the one who seems to be trolling, you lost the argument?

You literally just posted that you were trolling.

Honestly I'm glad that you are trolling, because if you actually believed this republican narrative it'd be a lot sadder

>that image

I don't understand. everything is correct. bernie didn't want to tax normal people at 90%

>every rich conservative through money trumps way AFTER the nomination

objectively false

>by misinformed, faith blinded "fact checkers"

this is a new level of retardation not even possible. YOU CAN LITERALLY GO LOOK AT THE FUCKING TWEET RIGHT NOW.

blinded by autism. brainwashed moron.

>0d trolling

It's okay, you can just give up. I know that you're just trying to get me to respond after you've clearly lost the argument, so you might as well go do some research and get back to me when you've realized that the republican narrative you're being fed by fox news is objectively wrong.

I can't lose an argument I didn't have.

I'm screenshoting this to share with my friends so we can laugh at how ignorant Trump-tards are, so just keep on replying lol

If you say so

not an argument

Hahaha

?

>watch video of FREE SYRIAN BUTCHERS saw head off of child, stage photos and generally be evil

Fucking lol and you think you know anything about truth. Retard. Also sub prime loaning is the well documented cause of the 2008 housing g market crash, precipitated by Clinton repealing Glass Steagal and then advocated as good lending policy. Fucking simian stop posting.

You really don't give up, huh? Like all republicans you just keep clinging to your nonsense like a cockroach. Can't wait till we finally eradicate you idiots.

screenshot it maybe they'll like us, they obviously don't like you around...

>tfw when you just proved that you had no argument.

>implying I ever said I was a republican
You're not very good at this are you?

Never said I did

[citation needed]

Just because fox news tells you something doesn't mean it's true. Maybe you should branch out and watch news that actually tells the truth. Oh wait, your lord Trump said that anything that goes against the republican narrative is a lie and should be banned. Kind of weird that it should be banned if it's just a lie, huh? Almost like he's trying to silence the truth. But that can't be true because fox news said he is an infallible god who loves America and would never ever do anything bad (even though he's literally committing treason right now but who cares right? You're white so it doesn't affect you)

>mericuck about to break down in tears

Except that the FSA devolved into a bunch of radical Islamist subhumans, and Obama STILL funded them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subprime_mortgage_crisis

Wipe my cum off your chin when you're done loser. Everyone knows this.

Lol, trust me, me and my friends are already having a laugh at you republican idiots.

i voted for trump because fuck you faggots

what part of chaos god don't you understand?

i don't see any sources in that meandering nonsense.

$0.02 has been deposited into your account. thank you for your post.

I dislike Trump but calling him "Drumpf" is silly and childish so pleas stop doing it stop doing it :)

Facebook will be intensely redpilled soon.

Lol, did you even read that? It literally says that it was caused by events in 2004-2007. Who was President then? I'll wait while you google it.

This is not an accurate appraisal of why I voted for Trump.

>poor mericunt is out of the loop because he only follows anonymous posts on pol

>more soldiers
>tiny navy
>tiny air force

thumbs_up.jpg

Alright faggot, listen here:

Dodd-Frank is pro-Wall Street. Repealing it IS the anti-Wall Street thing to do, because it gives small banks a fighting chance.

No one cared about the email server, we cared that she as using it to pass along classified information that put national security at risk.

The references to "payment from foreign officials" is either a baseless, unjustifed accusation, or based on companies he is already divested from and handed over to his son. Nothing like pay-to-play.

Trump hasn't done shit about Obamacare yet, and when he does, it will be replaced by a better bill, guaranteed, because every single GOP replacement is already miles better.

The Yemen raid isn't remotely comparable to letting information about lax security fall into enemy hands, ignore requests for improved security, ignoring calls for help during the attack, telling those that could help to stand down, and then lying and claiming it was a non-existent video that was at fault.

Honestly, I don't really care who pays for the wall, I want the wall, the deportations, etc. And he's doing that. And he's making mexico pay for it with economic blood, rather than money.

Clinton proposed an internationally illegal no fly zone, which would have lead to war. Nothing Trump has done is even remotely close to that.

The australian claim is literally just nonsense. Honestly, everything else is just nonsense.

This is liberals are retarded, the image.