NEW TWEET

So what happens next? I believe the Seattle decision was a federal judge? So then it goes to a court of appeals to reconcile the Boston and the Seattle decisions? Can a lawfag please explain it to me what the process is here and how long it should take it to get appealed?

>get a lawfag

gl with that OP there are no lawyers on Sup Forums yet everyone here goes muh government and doesn't consider running to clean up muh government

bump

The case is currently going to the 9th Circuit Court of appeals. The 9th Circuit will either uphold Judge Robart's decision or side with Trump. The case will be decided by a randomly selected three judge panel, where they could take anywhere from several weeks to a few months to rule on the case. Considering the 9th Circuit is a very liberal court they will most likely rule in Judge Robart's favor. Trump and his people can then appeal the US Supreme Court (assuming they accept the case). The Supreme Court is currently tied 4-4 along ideological lines, so if the SCOTUS ruling is a 4-4 tie then the 9th Circuit's ruling will stand and Trump's executive order is dead.

I fucking hope one of these refugees ends up fucking something up and Trump gets on the mic and calls out this judge by name saying that he cost the lives of those Americans. Would be beautiful

>I fucking hope one of these refugees ends up fucking something up

That's why you Trumpfags are traitorous pieces of shit. You deserve nothing less than a bullet in the head.

Chaos is the first step to assuming control. Minor bloodshed for the greater good is well worth it.

You nazis are so fucking stupid
He's basically begging for a terrorist attack

This is an impeachable offense

But saudis, egyptians, pakis etc arent potential terrorists? Why only 3 months? Trump is a joke.

Your existence is an impeachable offense.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA SCARED LIBSHIT KNOWS HIS PEACEFUL REFUGEES WILL DESTROY LIVES AND IS SCARE HE'LL BE EXPOSED.

THE BLOOD WILL BE ON YOUR HANDS FAGGOT, NOT OURS. WE INL WISH FOR YOUR TRAITOROUS NATURE TO BE FULLY EXPOSEE TO THE WORLD. AND IT WILL BE. AND I'LL LAUGH EVEN HARDER YOU FAGGOT.

Thanks, very informative.

Based on what you said it doesn't look like it's going to pan out in Trump's favor

nice get

soon

>let's wait for a refugee to fuck up
>let's wait
>wait
Suck a dick you faggot. Too many innocent whites have been harmed by the Islamic menace. We have to act.

So are the flood gates currently open? As in immigration officials are currently allowing people from the banned countries to enter? If so, isn't anyone that was thinking of attacking the US on the first plane they can get on so they don't get banned again later?

By the time it gets to the Supreme Court, Gorsuch will be on it, 5-4.

No thanks, FBI. We'll wait for the Democrats to be exposed with more blood on their hands so their shit puts less lives at risk in the future.

What are you waiting for? Just don't post any specifics.

And they have a huge crowd to blend into.

>The Supreme Court is currently tied 4-4 along ideological lines

by next month it won't be dumbass

Trump wins 5-4 GG no re libshits

I know a lawyer who browses Sup Forums.

Wouldn't be shocked if the 9th Circuit overturns this honestly. The restraining order wasn't based on any reasoning, and as soon as it has to be defended it'll get overturned because it's completely indefensible. And even if it does get upheld the Supreme Court will be 5-4 by that time, though even the current SC would probably overturn it too.

This just gives the libs more reasons to hold up a Supreme Court appointment. How long can they delay it?

used to be six, 8 seems fine to me.

Long as fuck. But doing that with Gorscah would be pretty stupid (>implying that stops them right?) Since the guy is qualified as fuck and had Democrats support a few years back. Doing that to him for forever just shows their irrational hatred of anything Trump.

nigger

Do liberals think this does anything else besides steel Trump's resolve further? They should stick with the pity party painting Trump as cold hearted.

Someone already take this moron off twitter for fucks sake, the left is just laughing at us at this point.

We are necessary evil.