Protest

Hey Sup Forums
I already have a hoodie, a mask and bricks for throwing. where do I sign up to riot?
(Pic related)

FBI.com

Oh look
It's that guy with a shitty skull mask
Now even shittier
What did you use to make this mask? Your dad's cum? Your mask is a fucking disgrace. It's an offence against the rules of rioting. Fucking Call of Duty kiddies. I despise people like you. People go somewhere to riot peacefully and they have to share their rioting space with people like you.

>oh look at me! i have a spooky skeleton mask, i'm so original and kewl!

Off yourself.

Riot peacefully? You mean protesting?

Find your nearest glory hole.

Kill yourself you falseflagging Antifa faggot

false flagging communist spotted

saged

Why do you already have bricks did you go to the brickstore?

I found them in a dirt lot

nice call of duty mask you fucking dweeb.

Find the nearest riot, wait for it to get heated, stab a conservacuck in the neck and watch the life leave his eyes.
Do us proud, comrade.

Sure you did, what's it like living in your mom's basement?

is there a sale going on ? Someone give me a quick rundown on brecent brick prices

We did the riots and those poor peaceful liberals did nothing wrong. They deserve more chicken tendies.

signed,
The FourChan

Sauce?

kys, fool.

According to Sup Forums, just look for the big Soros booth and sign up so you get paid. Apparently they are at every protest. Good luck, and be sure to bash a fash.

im with you, me and 3 of my buddies went to protest dressed as antifa, started picking off commies straggling in the back. we got 2 of them alone and beat the shit out of them then caught back up with group acting like we were part. devious

Don't know actual source of the picture. The anime is called A Certain Scientific Railgun though.

saged

Reee3eeeeeeeee3eee stop acting like a retarded lefty. Stop making common sense and level headed political opinions look like extremism. Stop making your beliefs look appauling to the average normie. Stop having zero self awareness and taking zero responsibility for your actions. Start being an ambassador for you fucking race.

kill some neocons politicians and say you are antifa.

win win