Modern day nazis are just, eh

Modern day nazis are just, eh...

And what notable thing have you done for your country?

Also define: Modern Nazi

Most of us just think they look cool, not like we're going to fucking go out on the street and start goose-stepping you dumb motherfucker.

Nazis are fucking stupid. They truly knew what was going on, they would know that Bogdanoffs are the enemy - not the jews

>nazis
>fascists

>unironically being a nazi and not a right leaning libertarian

kek

Modern Nazis (at least in the US) are dumbasses, they call themselves patriotic yet gladly heil hitler, in reality hitler would probably gas their inbred ass, you're probably not like this but jesus.

He's not wrong. Most Germaboo faggots are autistic and pathetic.

The real redpill is straight nationalism.

op is half right, but its the fucking commies we are dealing with today.

Meme warfare IS modern warfare. It's the future. You no longer need panzer tanks when repeating integers can elect presidents.

Are you awere of that, that we are not like this in real life? Serioisly, shit posting aside. Maybe I'm faling for a b8 here

This place did not have any real impact on the election. Trump won by focusing on local issues.

gtfo this board you fucking shill newfags

Meh, better than /leftypol/ + tumblr at least.

>from cripplechan
>newfag
I'm not taking this from a cuckchanner.

>Stalin did nothing wrong
>Free gulag passes
>Is Chomsky /our guy/?
>Paypay is a commie toad
>I'm edgy, I call crapitalists pigs!
>Are you redpilled on the CQ (class question)

>My memes aren't rehashes of older pol memes, prole

Check out my dank leftypol memes at my Facebook page!

>fascism
>nazi germany map

op is such a massive faggot that doesnt even know how to choose a map that actually represents the nations that were fascist at the time of nazism. Get your history done nigger

Learn from History

DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNN!

BTFO!!!!!

>At 5:20 PM on 9/11/01, building 7 became the first high rise, steel-structured building to collapse into it's own footprint due to "fires"

>The 9/11 commission never investigated the cause of the collapse, but said publicly that it was "due largely to fires"

>pic very related

On top of all that, BBC reported that the building collapsed before it did

>shoah
>tragedy