What the hell Japan! You racists! Accept diversity!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aXjIy0XQGi4
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/12/01/world/social-issues-world/rights-groups-rape-prevalent-female-refugees-migrants-taking-contraceptives-journey/
tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/
youtube.com/watch?v=zKY5bFe_b-o&t=44s
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BYCK-3jPc&t=150s
youtube.com/watch?v=TPH9A7jnWcE
en.rocketnews24.com/2017/02/04/japan-announces-plans-to-take-in-300-syrian-refugees-over-the-next-five-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BYCK-3jPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not racism unless you're white

Please don't accept refugees Japan. Please.

wtf i love anime now

Didn't they take something like 20 highly vetted refugees from Syria one year only for several of them to be arrested for rape?

Based

Good. Don't want muzxies anywhere but 6 feet under.

That was from a fake news source.

You're thinking of Marines

Even japan has fallen we need to save them before its too late

well they were a colonizer, so you can throw them in on it

How did we nuke Japan twice and they're STILL more based than us. A strong people indeed. I don't even watch anime.

Look at these girls.They dont deserve to have their culture eliminated at the mercy of political correctness

Can we move to japan as a group but not turn into disgusting weebs, i dont even like anime

What the fuck is up with this bigot? Everyone knows that the best way to deal with falling birth rates and an aging population is to import millions of third worlders with much higher birth rates.

This pic needs milo, hes rightfully earned his spot

well done japs.

Japan needs immigrants or else their population will continue to decline.

Thank you keep anime land pure.

SAVE THEM

AS THEIR OLDER BROTHERS IT IS OUR DUTY TO SAVE THEM

GOOOOOD

>ywn have a qt Japanese Muslim gf
Haha ok time to die

Japan took in 27 immigrants in 2015 or 2016, two of them happened to be Turkroaches on a raping spree.

They deserve some famous Korean plastic surgeries.

Their birth rate is actually at a 5% increase annually.

I hope Japan stays Japanese.

Why does the left have such a fucking hard-on for diluting all the cultures of the world with terrible forced immigration? And why do they think that they're good people for doing it?

wtf? I love Japan more now
youtube.com/watch?v=aXjIy0XQGi4

based nips

where are the worldwide protests against Japan???

they are already over populated, why would you want to cram even more people on a tiny island?

Japan is highly-nationalistic and right-wing.

It's one of the reasons why it's so successful.

JAPAN NO

/r/donald please fuck off

also on an unrelated note i never realized how prevalent the brown hair trait is in nips. although they seem to be college students so they probably dyed their hair, but on the other hand maybe not. it doesnt quite look dyed. I think their brown hair is legit.

I knew some nips were born with even borderline dirty blonde hair but never knew dark brown was this common.

It was 27 I believe. Some of them went to prison for sexual assault on a schoolgirl. The others requested to be send back to their home countries because there were no mosques near them and whenever they left their house an official and translator would accompany them, because they couldn't speak the language.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/12/01/world/social-issues-world/rights-groups-rape-prevalent-female-refugees-migrants-taking-contraceptives-journey/

tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/

Immigration from different cultures doesnt work. The US worked due to everyone working to build something, so we didnt get lazy people. You knew you were gonna work for it if you came here back in the day. Its the "second wave" immigrants that everyone hates.

holy kek

HOLY KEK

not kek because sexual assault but the translator and mosque thing

Kek

Hes redpilled more normies than anyone else cunt

Black Pigeon did some good videos on Japanese nationalism/

youtube.com/watch?v=zKY5bFe_b-o&t=44s

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BYCK-3jPc&t=150s

samefag

So this much we know for sure, the jews haven't controlled manga and anime yet.

It was?

Japan no!

its time we fight back and make sure that another nation does not fall at the hands of the globaslists

Lol no nigger
>What are id

Japan sure loves their EVAs. Not that I'm complaining.

And Australia locks their fugees in offshore detention camps and forces America to take them in, but nobody ever criticizes them for it.

And why cant we be like this? America first! Japan First!

>What is 21st century technology
Nice try chink

>Japan is highly-nationalistic and right-wing.
Not true. They are very xenophobic to all foreigners - yes, that's in their culture. Even if they smile in your face all the time. But decades of pacifist propaganda made them kinda retarded, there were a lot of protests against changing the constitution that says Japan is a pacifist country and against the idea of having proper army. Even Miyazaki was against that.

Isn't he a waito piggu living in Japan?

jew fear the samurai

>muslims spread Islam to Japan
>islam gets kawaii'd in traditional Japanese fashion
The fools have no clue what kind of flame they are messing with.

Good I hope this sets a precedent.

Japan has great culture.
And Japan is intelligent.
Well done.

Greetings from Cuckinistan

Based Japan!

You have to respect the chink.

That's right goyim

>Needing a faggot race-mixing jew

wtf i love sushi now

It's a nip you sperg
Chinks are abominations

Who says they have to be middle eastern immigrants?

> being this triggered over nothing

JAPAN PLEASE TAKE MY BOI PUSSY RIGHT NOW!

>Japan rejects open borders and mass immigration.
>Japan rejects fat acceptance
>Japan rejects anti-male sexism
>Japan rejects forced diversity in their entertainment
>Japan has no racial or gender tensions
>Japan has extremely low crime rate
This is why Neo Nazis are such weaboos.

>What the hell Japan! You racists! Accept diversity!

The Jew has no power here

Nice try shlomo

It's self preservation really. Japan nearly came close to extinction in WWII and they see any sort of return to militarization as a return of the possibility of war and subsequent extermination.

DAS RIGHT WE WUZ WEEBZ N SHEEIT

Japan has to accept diversity, otherwise it has no future.
By this I mean that we, me and a couple of other Jews, will keep putting poison in their water that destroys their sex drive completely. :^)

Based japs at it again.

Not entirely true. If you assimilate and speak the language well enough, along with working hard, the Japanese will gladly accept you. Heck, I even have a Uyoku Dantai membership card and go to the monthly meeting. Mostly to talk shit about the chinese, report how terrible the refugees back in Germany were, talk about WW2 and how nice our military alliance was and get drunk with the old guys on sake.

Actually it is very much like Sup Forums without the retarded memes all the time.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TPH9A7jnWcE

It's too late for them. The cancer that is islam has already metastasized to them.

REEEEEEEEEE

There is still hope for Japan after all. They now need to find a.way to get the nips to finally start fucking and breeding and it'll all solve itself in time and the concept of importing shitskins will never come up again.

LEAVE MY NIPPON ALONE

>Sake

How do yous drink that shit?

I love the nips. They are based.

>i never realized how prevalent the brown hair trait is in nips.
are you legitimately retarded?

BECOME CULTURALLY ENRICHED JAPAN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>like pol.
>without retarded memes.

The retarded memes are pol.

But nah that does sound pretty good mate.

SEND IN ANTIFA

CULTURAL EMERGENCY, SEND IN THE ANTIFA

Stop bullying Milo

You swallow
Kinda like what you do already

I hope to god Abe brings back the gas

Sorry, but they have China and North Korea nearby. Not having a proper army is a luxury they can't afford, despite all of the US might and military power.
Reminds of retards, that talked here about "end of history", spending money on army is stupid in XXI century, or that Russia will not dare to invade Ukraine after they invaded Georgia in 2008.
If you can't defend yourself - you will be fucked.

NIPPON DEFIANT

>someone actually made this cancerous shit
Jesus fuck, kill yourself

en.rocketnews24.com/2017/02/04/japan-announces-plans-to-take-in-300-syrian-refugees-over-the-next-five-years/

Damn you fucking japs.

>antifa comes in
>starts destroying shit
>japs catch on
>pic related happens

No, it's just that most are born with jet black hair, but according to studies, roughly 10% have hair that ranges from looks-black-but-genetically-isn't to baka-gaijin levels of brown/dirty blonde.

>pence electrocuting milo

This actually works.

Japan has long term view of their nation. Population crises come and go. They have decided to wait it out. But in europe stupid politicians are trying to "fix" population "crisis" by importing people but that is stupid thing because they are trying to fix systematic problem with just cure for symptom of the real problem. Stupid politicians are so fixed on statistics that they think problem will be solved if they in some naive way can change statistic to their liking without really understanding the system, its problem or potential effects their stupid "import" solution will have to countries of europe.

Video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BYCK-3jPc

im literally shaking right now

Their hair is peeking, SLUTS