Hate the Patriots and don't want to see them win again

>hate the Patriots and don't want to see them win again
>but the organization supports Trump and Brady/Belicheck love him
What

...do I do

I am going for Tom Terrific. It would just ass blast the esPENIS "journos" and their narratives

Watch 27 different angles of the same 8 seconds of play, listen to commentators narrate the 8 seconds of play for 5 minutes, then watch 10 minutes of commercials. Otherwise known as "Football"

go be gay somewhere else

Where is the lie?

Fuck it. I like the Patriots. I'm not going to bandwagon and hate on a team for no reason just because the rest of the fucktards do. That would make me no better than mindless Trump bashers.

t. burrs fan btw

Next year is time for Bears superbowl

Nah fuck the pabst lmao

I'm a Steelers fan pulling for the Pats since their win would upset the most people in my life.

come to the dark side

You hate them because they beat the fuck out of your team and you're sick of them winning. You probably resort to libtard level scumbaggery and accuse them of "cheating".

Just accept and respect greatness.

>the organization

Just Brady, Bellicheck, and Craft. The nigger players most certainly don't support Trump

>watching cuckball

You guys just KNOW the nigs are gonna riot if the Falcons lose

Tom brady is based

funny how him and his team were amongst americas most loved athletes but as soon as they found out they support trump they were suddenly corrupt cheaters who can no longer be taken seriously.

i cant think of an nfl team that was more hated in the past 10 years though

the sole reason i want them to win tomorrow. have been a falcons fan since childhood.

>implying next season isn't the Revenge of Carr

I don't watch goyball but I remember the night the Patriots beat the Stealers. My dad was throwing a tantrum throwing shit in the garage and cursing at everyone, sister tried to calm his down but he just told her to fuck off and don't come back. He wasn't even drunk, it's crazy what this stupid fucking sport can do to people.

You support the Pats agains those nigger falcons.

>hating a team for being winners
never got that desu

Your dad is an asshole then.

Its cruel to curse your daughter because of a game.

I'm rooting for the Falcons for the simple fact that they don't have a ring and Matty Ice is from around my area. But if the Pats win, I don't mind. Brady solidifies himself as the GOAT with the most rings of any QB in NFL history. I only want the Patriots to win out of spite for Roger Jewdell, who does not like Brady.

100% of Falcons fans are niggers

Lady Gaga will try to be edgy in her performance. TB should BTFO the world by putting on the red cap while he accepts the MVP/Super Bowl trophy.

>TB should BTFO the world by putting on the red cap while he accepts the MVP/Super Bowl trophy.

mfw the patriot nigger...err defensive line throws the super bowl to spite trump.