Phone used by Hitler to order the Holocaust is up for sale

So which one of you is going to buy this and build a shrine?

nypost.com/2017/02/01/hitlers-death-phone-is-up-for-auction/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vo76BzT2_YM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hitler never ordered the holocaust though
When did this meme come to fruition?

Honestly I wish I had enough money. I really doubt it will go for only 500k.

Hitler dident come up with it iirc, it was himmler or one of the other upper level guys

>Yes, I'll have one holocaust please

kek

Kickstarter time? If give £10, I'm pretty sure if we all gave some €/£/¥/₩/$ we'd be able to buy it.

You do not need to make laws to protect history, unless you're trying to protect a lie. It's illegal to question the Holocaust in at least 18 countries.

youtu.be/Vo76BzT2_YM

>>Yes, I'll have one holocaust please
>>Sir, this is a mcdonalds
>>I'll have one McHolocaust please

What a kike lie this is a kike (((art piece))) holocaust shekels

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

THE PHONE CALL THAT GASSED THE KIKES

>execute order 88

Then who gets to keep it?

>>“This was Hitler’s personal instrument of death,” continued Ranulf, 82. “It is a very sinister piece of equipment, when you think about what it was used for. He would have used it extensively to scream brutal orders to those running the concentration camps and to his generals on the battlefield.

Great writing.

The Sup Forums museum

You could tell by the smell which kind of Jews they were burning on any given day, you know.

We need Zimmermans pf9

its fake, there is no record of hitler ever mentioning the holocaust.

We do a Sup Forums lottery, all those who donate over $20 get a ticket to win Hitler's Phone!

>>Hitlers personal instrument of death
>>A red telephone.

And its not even like a super cool nazi looking phone with eagles and swastikas and shit

OY VEY, do you smell gafilte fish?

You know it's real because the paint on the handle is all decrepit and the whole shape of it looks deathly and evil.

Some jew is gonna get this

LMAO. Hitler never ordered the Holocaust! This is a scam ahahha

I wonder if Hitler BRAAAPPPPPed in it?

They say that if you take the phone deal 88 and say: "The jews have won" you can hear hitler screaming.

I wonder if Hitler ground his prostate into it after commanding his secretary made it ring.

Wow still beliving the holehox in 2017

>mfw a kike is selling their old phone and just wanted some extra shekels

The phone call that saved germany