What would have to happen to have all of the liberals support Trump?

What would have to happen to have all of the liberals support Trump?

I cant think of anything. Even if there was a video of Hillary teabagging an infant while singing a song about trans niggers swallowing pesticides it wouldnt do it.

What would do it?

Liberals are as hopeless as Antifa.

They just aren't violent because they live much more comfortable lives than the average penniless Antifa squatter.

If the media stopped trying to attack everything he does, libs would be fine with Trump. The media controls public opinion

He'd have to be a non white woman.

youre a strange person.

911 2

913?

Trump would have to make an intelligent decision for that to happen.

Reparations for blacks and Native Americans, a constitutional amendment to denote white privilege, free healthcare including free transgender surgeries

They'd just blame it on Trump.

>See, he's made us less safe! Drumphlets BTFO!

Remember, these are people who feel nothing but contempt for their own countrymen.

Several decades of purging academia, government, news, education, and entertainment of leftist subversive traitors.

Aggressive use of the RICO act or whatever to obliterate funding given to leftist groups.

Several decades of country, nuclear family, and personal responsibility orientated upbringing for youth.

rare pasta

It is inconsequential.

Liberals are irredeemable. Their crying needs to be ignored while we making the country great again. It's pointless to argue with them since they're irrational.

A bullet to the the head will be sufficient.

For him to stop attacking minorities (non whites) and respect women.

For him to stop treating the Presidency as a platform to spew extreme right-wing ideology

For him to stop calling every news agency critical of him "fake news"

For him to fire Bannon and Connway and Spicer

For him to stop trying to pick fights with everyone not Russia

Stuff like that.

Get them informed on the truth or manipulate the youth with "you're beautiful, you matter, you deserve a future and trump is going to get it for you" type of campaign

The far left never would and never will support him.

Moderates would come around and conservatives will stick with him if his policies are actually successful and Americans get more blue collar jobs and higher pay.

Fed has started raising interest rates (set in motion near the end of Obama's term) and DOW seems long overdue for a crash and correction, though. So unfortunately for him, pretty sure the economy will probably go to this through no fault of his own during his tenure, and he'll get the blame.

>will probably go to shit

typo

not sure if bait

It's sad because I see leftists around my town that actually believe those things.

For him to stop treating the judiciary and the democratic process on which america was founded with disdain
an attorney general who has ' betrayed ' the government
a 'so called' judge?
fucking Christ

Its sad you don't. There are two fundamental ideologies I feel make up peoples beliefs. You either

A) Want everyone to have a good prosperous life

or

B) You want to be a closed off shut in where only "your kind" lives

Like it or not, the country is not only for white men anymore. Everyone else has worked too hard to get where they are to say it isn't. I want white men to succeed, I really do. But, I also don't want other races and women to fail. I'm sorry, but Trump is dragging down the whole country.

He's already President, it doesn't matter what Hillary does u goof
The way is for him to acknowledge climate change, and then point out that the left isn't "liberal" anymore, it's communist.

lol lol lol

our way for four more years faggot

Maybe, maybe Trump quits too. or is impeached.

Your country is dragging itself down and Trump is going to get it back on its feet again, faggot.

I'm sorry for your retardation. Did it happen in an accident or were you born with it?

Seriously though stop biting the party line so hard, this goes way deeper than you think.

Belgians are good for making delicious waffles, not for research and critical thinking. Go back to what you're good at.

Mass arrestation of liberals from being pedophiles, and Soros' plans being revealed to the public.

They're too stupid in their holier than thou mindset to ever admit they were wrong about anything so I doubt you could ever get them to side with him.

ALL of the liberals? Not gonna happen. There are still righties enraged by Obama over things his minister said twenty-odd years ago; no matter what Trump does a lot of liberals will still remember what he has done and said in the past.

Most of the liberals? Easy: Trump has to stop being an authoritarian shithead, enact common-sense liberal policies, and stick with them so we can see he isn't just faking it for the popularity boost.

Trying to find proof that Hillary sucks is pointless - even if you convinced liberals that Hillary is worse than Trump, that doesn't make Trump *good*. An awful lot of Hillary's OPPONENTS voted for her because Trump is worse in their mind; if she were in power, we wouldn't suddenly start supporting her center-right authoritarianism - we'd keep pushing her to adopt left-liberal positions.