If a black girl acted white, would you consider interracial dating?

If a black girl acted white, would you consider interracial dating?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean
m.hotshame.com/videos/1680/amy-shores-shows-off-her-perfect-body/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, a black man on the other hand...

*short exhale laugh*

Sauce

I'd date a black girl, but not if she acted white. I'm sick of white bitches

Not everyone on Sup Forums is a racist, if a black girl was intelligent, well-spoken, had good features, etc. I'd wife her in a heartbeat.

But let's not kid ourselves, the chances of a black girl being like that is going to be less than white women, asian women, etc.

Would you fuck a dog if it barked at you in a humane way?

Maybe if she didn't smell like a nigger and was like a 9/10 black, which is like the equivalent of 6/10 white girl.

if your poptart fell in shit would you still eat it

Trolling with a Swedish flag on Sup Forums is just too easy

Nope. Doesn't matter if she acted whiter than any whitey I've met. Niggers (especially female ones) are ugly as sin, usually ignorant as fuck, and I definitely wouldn't want my kids coming out black. At least if you impregnate a white woman who acts black you've got hope of raising your kids as good white people.

no, but a black girl who acts asian...

If a dog acted white would you sucks its dick

How about a black girl who acts asian acting like an Eskimo?

I'm sorry user but it just isn't working for me

No.

i'd fap to one

sauce

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean

I want her to act like an animal.

You like this.

Trick question. If she acted TRULY white, she would reject race mixing.

It would help, but only if they had good hair and not such a wide nose. The color doesn't bother me...most black women just aren't attractive to me.

I think it's genetically programmed into us to propagate our ethnicity.

I can't control what makes my dick hard. It gets hard when it gets hard.

eh. No. But what do I know, I'm a quadroon.

Like if we were in a dark room and I was drunk and I didn't know she was black because I couldn't see her and too drunk to tell the difference? No.

No it's the shape. Black women asses weigh as much as the rest of body.

before anyone asks for sauce it's brittney white

>white
Everytime.

>still no sauce on op

I'm already interracial dating with a (half) black girl who acts white.

as far as i know she only does scenes with white guys so fitting name ig

meant for

That fucking thing is hideous. get that shit off my board asshole.

This.
Whites shouldn't be looking to cuck other races, they should be looking to make themselves uncuckable.
Despite what they think, black gender relations are arguably worse than white ones.
Feminism has bent us all over and given us a nice assfucking, regardless of race.

More like white'd.

If by "acting white" you mean be shallow, needy and obnoxious like many white women stereotypically are then no.

Fuck no black bitches are disgusting. I'm also not gay for rejecting top tier ethnic pussy. I SWEAR!

heavenly blessed beauty

Was going to post that.
Read it people, and read it well.

>If a black girl acted white, would you consider interracial dating?

If leafs stopped shitposting, would you consider them respectable people? I too can come up with impossible hypothetical situations.

what do you mean by "acted white"

Maybe if she was mixed and redpilled.

gonna need the sauce boss

>Act white
>Not "be civilized"

This meme has to stop

Why would I date a black who acts white when I could date a white who acts white? Why settle for an immigration.

>ponytail acting like an actual autist
how hard is it to act like a functioning member of society holy shit

No, but friendship would be entirely possible

Shut the fuck up, nobody wants your opinion.

*Immitation

I don't have time for your funny moontalk, Mr Scientist.

You must be one of those "experts on black people" who get all of their experience through random WorldStar vids and cherry picking hoodrats as the standard.

I swear people like you are just as "ignant" as the niggers you seem to hate so much...

Amy Shores

A nigger acting like his opinions matter, kek.

How does it feel to belong to a race that is so repulsive that when people find out a woman had sex with one of you, that woman is then relegated to the fringes of society and no self respecting man would ever go near her again? It must really suck.

no
not even one-night bc of aids

>have one night stand with nigger
>get genital warts
fucking niggers

Sorry, I actually care about purity.

not ratchet

sensible chuckle
no

I call your negress and raise you 2 bra sizes

BLEACHED

Yeah, I've done it a couple times (last was a Bahaman girl studying at a Korean uni on scholarship. She wanted to work for the UN. I also dated a girl like that back in the states. That one was born in Kenya and spent time in a refugee camp until she was adopted by wealthy white christians at the age of 13. She's currently at a decent college on a b-ball scholarship).

I don't have a problem with it if they're skinny, soft-spoken, smart and submissive. From personal experience I haven't met any American born blacks like that but I'm sure they're out there. The girl in OP's pic has a weird nose tho so not her.

Holy fuck that was funny.

FUCKING THIS

Like bags of sand.

NO

Yes, It really is that simple.
>And not "WHITE" but just simply decent / civilized

Not full on pavement ape.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH...

Disgusting nig-nog

Sauce OP

Remember that she was bred by a thug nigger looking nigger.

Ohhhh shiiit niggeeerrr

>she

A nigger is a nigger

sauce?

Uhh...

I don't consider myself even a little racist, but I have zero attraction to black girls.

>brittney white
Thats ironic.

>date
what's the point
only makes sense if the goal is marriage + family, and i sure as fuck won't marry and start a family with a sheboon.
i'd rather kill myself than father niglets

I saw a black chick in traffic the other day. That sheboon was acting like a nigger, you know how niggers, especially their women can act very animated? She was very animated while talking on her phone behind the wheel. Here's the crazy part: she was also eating spaghetti out of a Tupperware container with a fork. While she was driving. While she was talking on the phone and acting crazy.

>tfw you're in love with a middle aged Mexican lady

My heart aches, Sup Forums. My taco fever is off the charts.

I fucked lots of black girls.
Just use protection.

pics of her now.

lost

Feels bad man.

are you sure he wasn't just a FGC nigger?

if white women would just act like women, we wouldn't be having the problems we've got

The question was rhetorical. Dogs don't have the capacity to act white, and nobody other than dogs and Leafcucks would sucks a dog's dick.

No. the brown skin and bad hair is too much for me.

m.hotshame.com/videos/1680/amy-shores-shows-off-her-perfect-body/

Here is the girl in OP. She acts white as fuck, it really turns me on desu.

no they are ugly as fuck dude

This shit coming from a Canadian?
Know your place, leaf boy

You get a (You) 'cause that was funny as fuck

who de girl be, senpai

Look leaf, I'm not supposed to agree with you and you're making that hard. Do us a favor and shut the fuck up

don't know

idc if they act white so much as they don't act like a nigger

what about the one doing the kawai dance

I've had three black girls like this as girlfriends. They are absolutely disgusting in the bed. Love it.