Conservative leadership debate: Thread 3, It's over, they are all liberals

The debate is over, come here and discuss it.

Other urls found in this thread:

maximebernier.com/liberalize_trade_with_as_many_countries_and_regions_as_possible
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking bullshit how they cut off O'Leary at the end. Defund CBC.

All candidates are shit

Say it with me: MAD MAX

O'Leary is seeming like the guy with the right amound of knowledge and charisma to get Trudeau out on his pretty boy ass.

Gonna keep watching this race closely. Just bought a membership.

Max Max just retweeted this

He was the least faggy that's for sure.

O'Leary is fine as a celebrity talking shit on Wynne and Trudeau. I don't think he's the man for PM

what did he mean by this

Holy shit, based

lol I think we've just gotten too used to the way Trump has changed politics in the US.
Ours is still really civil and somewhate stale.

lol it's real

Will Kek respond to this?

Eh, why not?

These threads have a stench, a lingering smell of Lebanese business man paid shills

O'Leary is a joke, the whole pretense for him runing is a joke. Forget whatever quirks he actually has, if he could manage to present sometinh gunique for Canadians, he might have a shot.

At this point im betting he doesn't

fucked up.

The same factors that propelled a Celebrity business man to win in the U.S. are not present for Canada.

BERNOUTS ON SUICIDE WATCH DIDNT DISTINGUISH HIMSELF AT ALL, GET WITH O'LEARY OR GET #CHONGED

Yup, pizza and donair stinks if it sits out too long. Too bad the lebanese didn't learn enough about quality and good taste from their time with the french.

> O'Leary is high energy!
> ignore his globalist tendencies!
> ignore his fear of guns
> ignore his hate for private sector unions

Mad Max or im going back to the fatherland around 2021 desu

The election is a far ways away, and I doubt the Libs are going to backstab Trudeau with a vote of non-confidence.
O'Leary will have been in parliament for a few years come the election so it's not exactly a parallel to Trump.

Fuck I could go for a donair right about now

>> ignore his fear of guns
Did you forget that he posted a video of himself firing a machine gun on the day of the Quebec shooting

Lot of greasy O'Leary bots stinking up the thread. He's a fake Trump. Mad Max is the way to go.

> ignore his fear of guns
Post some proof

You're body will thank you if you don't.

I know Mad Max is against the carbon tax, WHAT is O'Leary'S STANCE?

You give me too much credit.
Just telling it as I see it.

Yeah that's true user

He is pro carbon tax like the globalist fag he pretends not to be

They're all against it except Chong

I'm not excited for the next election. I hate elections. A part of me dies every time I see the ballot and the only real choices are the NDP, Conservatives, Liberals. Why does every party have to be trash?

Were you listening, or are you just lying?

That's the case the world over, friendo

Context not content

O'LEARY IS A GLOBALIST SHILL
>O'LEARY IS A GLOBALIST SHILL

So what's the deal with Bernier, I haven't seen any coverage of him and don't know any of his positions, anybody feel like filling me in?

Check out his webpage to review his policies

CANADIANS ARE STUPID FAGGOTS, TAKE YOUR MEDICINE
>CANADIANS ARE STUPID FAGGOTS, TAKE YOUR MEDICINE

the best possible choice right now
O'Leary doesn't care about Canada and is just riding the Trump Wave thinking that'll get him to PM while being a globalist anti-gun shill
Cheong is confused and needs to go to the liberal party
Leitch is a meme and is practically unelectable, but is a good 2nd choice
Alex was the favourite going forward, but he fucked up astronomically.
peetak is a meme
everyone else is literal who

Dude, you don't get our political landscape.
O'Leary isn't a Trump 2.0 nor would somebody like that have a chance.
Stop trying so hard and just listen to the debate if you actually care.

Leitch is our best bet. Seriously.
>Screening for Canadian Values
>Against weed
>No carbon tax
>Dismantle the CBC

>
Leitch is miles more off-putting than O'Leary. The awkward way she talks with that screeching voice is not persuasive unless you already like the message (Canadian values)

I think Bernier is better overall so what ever.

>Similarities
Business man
Celebrity
brash

Lefties are already crying about O'Leary being a Trump so I don't think I need to prove it to you since swinging moderates is the concern. Stop replying to me like I love O'Leary. I know he isn't Trump and I don't support him as /theguy/. I have Max as #1.

When you say globalist do you mean he is pro-free trade, or he is against national values and tradition, or what? Be more specific if you actually want to persuade people instead of throwing globalist around as a buzzword like Alex Jones.

I guess I'll go get my medicine (puts on sunglasses) for free

What makes him better, what makes him not a cuckservative is what I'm really asking. I know O'Leary is a globalist shill and Leitch is a cuckservative in almost every way so I wasn't planning on voting for either of them.

this

Sadly she's ugly and based so she'll never be elected

OFFICIAL CPC POWER RANKINGS

>LEGIT ELECTABLE TIER
MAD MAX
KELLY LEITCH
>OKAY TIER
ALEX
>IN THE WRONG PARTY TIER
MICHAEL CHONG
>GLOBALIST SHILL TIER
KEVIN O'LEARY

>Pretending that's a rule.

>anti carbon tax
>wants to end corporate welfare
>cut taxes
>pro gun
>reduce number of immigrants
The mans based

She's gay though

Fucking Orville Redenbacher also "she" is not based but is ugly one or the other

Bullshit where's the debate this was obviously the annual Halifax Hotel/Motel Management Association conference.

Only chong is pro carbon tax. O'leary also wants all of that besides less immigrants

Mad Max is french. Fuck him.

>Decentralizing and shrinking the government
>Anti-Immigration
>anti-carbon tax
>wants canadian manufacturing to be a thing again
>wants to end supply management
>lower taxes for all
>is redpilled

That difference is good enough for me user how about you

Just reading through his website right now, he's only going to reduce it to Harper levels which is still way to fucking high. Ending corporate welfare has me intrigued though, he does seem to be the most electable.

i mean that he's a globalist dumbfuck redditor stop trying to police my posts

He's our best hope user, here's to a better tomorrow may Kek bless Mad Max

>0 Persuasion ability
>See-through attempt at copying Trump tactics

Nope

this again?

he looks like liam neeson

Saxton was good.

I respect Anglo-Canadian conservatism as long as it doesn't mean crushing French-Canadians like this Colombian faggot would like. Harper respected Quebec heritage and culture, he was even the first prime minister to recognize Quebec as a nation.

>My foreign policy will be focused on liberalizing trade with as many countries and regions of the world as possible. This is not only the best way to ensure our prosperity, but also to help other countries develop and get richer, and to ensure a more peaceful world.

He's a globalist, he's not /ourguy/

maximebernier.com/liberalize_trade_with_as_many_countries_and_regions_as_possible

>against weed
She won't gain a single vote from the dudeweed supporters. The future is moving towards a marijuana economy.

>>IN THE WRONG PARTY TIER
>MICHAEL CHONG

Everything Chong talks about is off putting. All his stances are in-line with the LPC except wanting to run deficits. He should go be in the party that agrees with him on all but one issue instead of the one that agrees with him on only one.

Being realistic, what are the chances that young people (who need to be swayed to vote conservative) are going to vote for Mad Max over someone they are familiar with (O'Leary)?

OK, methinks I need to start this off with a Quick rundown:
1 Chris Alexander - Canadian diplomat and politician. He served as Canada's Minister of Citizenship and Immigration
2 Maxime Bernier-MP, Canadian businessman, lawyer, and politician, who is currently serving as the MP for the riding of Beauce
3 Steven Blaney-MP, is a Canadian businessman and Conservative politician. served as the minister of Public Safety Canada
4 Michael Chong-MP, Canadian politician. represented the riding of Wellington Halton Hills in the Canadian HOC
5 Kellie Leitch-Khristinn Ont MP, Conservative MP in the Canadian House of Commons and former surgeon.
6 Pierre Lemieux-former politician in Ontario, Canada. He was the MP for the riding of Glengarry—Prescott—Russell
7 Deepak Obhrai-MP (born July 5, 1950) is a Tanzania-born Canadian politician, representing the riding of Calgary Forest Lawn for the Conservative Party of Canada.
8 Kevin O'Leary-Canadian businessman and television and radio personality.He co-founded O'Leary Funds and SoftKey.
9 Erin O'Toole-MP (born January 22, 1973) is a Canadian politician, who was elected to the House of Commons of Canada in a by-election
10 Rick Peterson-Rick Peterson, 61, venture capitalist, principal Peterson Capital, former candidate for leadership of the British Columbia Conservative Party, party fundraiser.
11 Lisa Raitt-MP for Milton, Ontario (2015–present), previously Halton, Ontario and the former Shadow Minister of Finance Minister of Transport , Minister of Labour , Minister of Natural Resources , CEO of the Toronto Port Authority
12 Andrew Saxton-52, former Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Finance , former chief executive officer of King George Financial Corporation.
13 Andrew Scheer-Opposition House Leader,MP for Regina—Qu'Appelle, Saskatchewan, Speaker of the HOC
14 Brad Trost-MP for Saskatoon—University,

Closest thing to our guy user

the colombian-canadian is just a roleplaying, ignore him

Everyone knows French Canadians aren't white.

Not even close.

>i mean that he's a globalist dumbfuck redditor stop trying to police my posts

Can't even explain himself. It's OK user I'm mostly here for the memes too.

Once I was in Gatineau getting a poutine because I was in Ottawa for a wedding and it's like they stared right st me when I walked in the poutiniere it was fuckin eerie

Trade is good. Our problem right now is that we went too all-in with oil outsourcing, not general trade.

>t. reserve dwelling gas huffer

somebody already proved to you that he was a globalist in the last thread, just fuck off back to r*ddit already stupid shitskin

Point of interest. Saxton is the only guy who said stop giving away canadian jobs to temp foreign workers.

they knew you had autism

>I was in Quebec city. I heard beautiful words. Canadian words. Words like "as salamu al aykum walaykum usalam" and "allahu akbar"

Anybody get a load of that cuck at the end?

Also Michael Chong is a smarmy faggot.

Trade to develop and enrich 3rd world nations doesn't work, see NAFTA and Mexico. All it ends up doing is putting people here out of work, I'm all for trade with developed nations, but not with nations that can pay slave tier wages.

Get educated. Why not just hand the keys over to a chink in BC? You obviously haven't been around Quebec. Ever since faggot Renee Levesque came around that province has been lost. The French are Canada's niggers asking for their reparations. I admire their nationalist mentality but you have to be retarded to believe the French are in touch with the rest of Canada let alone give a fuck. Any Frenchman trying to get elected is for the sake of cucking the rest of the country.

I voted for O'Leary early on but it's hilarious to watch him crash and burn. There's no way we can get let him get the nuclear codes.

Bernier can barely speak English. Stop shilling this frog.

This country is toast. Fuck Canada. I hate Canada.

Truly an epic reply

Checked and Kek'd

There's nothing for it Canuck's, purge the French then rejoin the empire. We miss you. *pats head and strokes hair*

Leisch has grabbed more pussy that the don and jeb's wife combined

that's hot desu

fuck off britcuck, you suck.

We won't assimilate the french by hostile to them you retarded roleplayer, last time we tried that we got stuck with them for 300 years because they were able to resist protestantism. This time the religious fiber of Quebec has weakened, so it's only a matter of time before anglo and french candian culture becomes one nation- the Canadian Nation.

I hope we one day return to our based past of discrimination and hatred like remember when we made the chinks build our railroads and when those Eskimos stood trial for a murder and they dug their graves before the trial was over. Good times

I MISS YOU TOO.

why are all anti-quebec fags such huge roleplayers?

Conservatives are the most pro-immigration party. NDP are the least. No matter who we vote for we lose here.

What post?
Define Globalist.

>Trade to develop and enrich 3rd world nations doesn't work, see NAFTA and Mexico. All it ends up doing is putting people here out of work, I'm all for trade with developed nations, but not with nations that can pay slave tier wages.
It has a bad effect on the lower class yes, but that isn't going to change with all the automation coming in replacing labour jobs. Trump is going to lead the way on international trade reforms. We just have to follow behind.