JAPAN YES -- Japan will double the number of refugees taken in previously

>Japan is set to welcome about 300 Syrian refugees comprising study-abroad students and their families over the next five years, the most to date in the current Middle Eastern refugee crisis.

>However, the number still falls far short of other nations that have already welcomed tens of thousands displaced from the Middle Eastern nation ravaged by civil war.

>The government plans to accept 20 Syrians annually who are taking refuge in Lebanon and Jordan through the Japan International Cooperation Agency from 2017 through 2021 as students. With the students allowed to bring their spouses and children, the agency reached the estimated total of 300.

>The first 20 Syrians and their families are scheduled to land in Japan this summer.

>Unlike most other study-abroad programs in Japan, the students will not be required to return to their home countries immediately after finishing their studies. They will be given support to find jobs in Japan, effectively granting them and their family members the possibility of settling in Japan.

>“Although the purpose of the program is to develop human resources who will return to their home country to take charge of reconstruction efforts, telling them to go home right after graduation is something that won’t be happening, considering the current state of Syria,” said a JICA official.

>In addition, each student will be provided 140,000 yen ($1,240) every month, along with a payment of 13,000 yen for their spouse and 6,500 yen for each child.

>This is the first time that Japan has instituted a new refugee admission program since 2010, when the nation started accepting asylum seekers from Myanmar. A total of 123 Myanmar refugees have been received so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201702030063.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_in_Japan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The first time the nation accepted refugees on a large scale was in the late 1970s with the wave of Indochina refugees from war-torn Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, more than 10,000 of which were received by Japan by 2005.

>The government announced last May that it will be accepting 150 Syrian refugees over a five-year period through the JICA program and the education ministry's Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) Scholarship program, which will receive 10 foreigners per annum.

>The move was made to demonstrate to other countries that Japan, too, was willing to tackle the Syrian refugee crisis as the host nation of the 2016 Group of Seven summit meeting that was held in Shima, Mie Prefecture, soon afterward.

>Since then, the government had been looking for applicants and institutions that would accept the students in the two programs.

>Having recognized only 27 people as refugees in 2015, Japan has been criticized for its reluctance to accept those seeking asylum, especially when such turmoil was ongoing in the Middle East.

>With 4.8 million Syrians estimated to have taken refuge in neighboring countries since the civil war began, many Western nations have opened their arms to the asylum seekers through third-country resettlement programs.

>The United States, Canada, Germany and Britain had all received Syrian refugees by the tens of thousands as of the end of 2016, according to data published by the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

>“Taking refugees as students is probably a compromise. Japan understands very well the need to do something for the Syrians," said Dirk Hebecker, UNHCR representative in Japan. "But maybe it is still not ready to take Syrians on resettlement, to have them live here permanently. This initiative is very valuable, so we’re very happy that Japan started it.”

>Junichi Akashi, an associate professor of global governance at the University of Tsukuba, said: “With possibilities of settling in Japan, the program is a landmark approach toward the Middle Eastern refugee crisis. Unfortunately, the number of refugees it accepts is far too low. I hope the latest program will be defined as a pilot project, gradually expanding the number of successful applicants.”

asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201702030063.html

>Japan will double the number of refugees taken in previously
Oh shi-
>300, carefully vetted
Never mind.

From another thread
OP get btfod

>le japan is redpilled
WEEBS BTFO

Germany 5,000,000
Japan 300
5,000,000/300 = 16,666.66
Germany is 16,666.66 times as chucked as Japan

JUST

its time
to leave the site. to many trolls. to much FAKE NEWS ive had it

Autocorrect is a cuck

CHUCKED

This is how it starts. This is the beginning of the end

Japan will probably not fall to Islam but it will be significantly weakened by it (watch Saudi Arabia pouring (((donations))) into their universities and internship-providing thinktanks now to "foster dialogue and diversity").

Once it is, China will move in and do a reverse rape of Nanking

Where did you get the 5 million/year number from? At any rate, Germany didn't start out that way. Just a decade ago, it was quite hard to immigrate there

As long if they're put at remote regions were they are not among civilians to influence them with Islam

Pic related. Divide them into these islands

Even if it's """only""" 300, Japan is paying Syrians to settle in Japan. They get extra monies if they bring their spouse and kids. You don't get more cucked than that.

Imagine landing in fucking Japan as a refugee. Hahah I feel sorry for those fuckers

Please don't, Japan. Don't ruin your country like the rest of us have.

>300

that's nothing.

Why? Majority of males are mentally castrated permavirgins, women starved for "exotic" dick are easy pickings, comfy 1st world lifestyle and free vidya

Fuck off Fritzl.
Go eat Ali's sausage.

>Be USA student
>Study Japan intensely 5 yrs
>Get JD, MBA, MA
>Decide to work in Japan only after doing best not to compromise national culture

>Be Syrian 'refugee'
>Go to Japan, of all places
>Bring your family and form an automatic enclave with no real skills or integration

Japanaboo triggered right here.

But they reproduce like rabbits and your own people hardly even reproduce at all

>paradise
You don't get it. Japan is not a land of welfare. You work until your spine breaks, or you study and work until your spine breaks. There is no more.

If you're an English teacher in Japan or any other Asian country then you sir are at the bottom of the barrel with the refugees

Kanna best girl of show, good job

Even Japan making 1 million baby every year.

300 muslim can't beat this number.

>hardly even
When refugees start to cause trouble, citizens will get the "national" boost. Then an increase in natality will appear.

Also, chinese aren't that different than japanese, comparing their DNA. They have a cultural problem.

inb4 weebs fall for pro-muslim propaganda because of mudslime waifus

You're thinking of China and other poor ass shitholes

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_in_Japan

you mad, yellow boy, we takin ur wimmin

I think the point the other user here is trying to make this is this the start of something much worse. 300 will eventually turn into 1,000 and so on. Mark my words, there will be more unless your people stop them.

Anyone else think Japan was a secret project by the U.S. government to ensure the prosperity of the human race in case the white man fails?

>wanting the qt island girls to get raped by muhammed & friends

They're like bacteria.
1 becomes 2
2 becomes 10
10 becomes 50
50 becomes 200
200 becomes 2000
And so on.

I don't know. These are 300 young men, because lets face it, that's what "refuse"gees are, young men. Jap men are as weak as the weakest English southern faggot, so that's atleast 300 girls lost to the Muzzies, however they are not honourable and don't stick to one woman so they will produce many bastards with thirsty Japanese harlots. Not enough to ruin a country, perhaps, but certainly enough to ruin someone's town.

>Also, chinese aren't that different than japanese, comparing their DNA

nah

please put them into takeshima/senkaku/kurils

that would be great

fuck you i have a friend on one of those islands send them to tokyo

No, I'm in-house counsel

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TASUKETE KUDASAI

Sorry I couldn't hear over your thick yellow cock nutting inside my white whore

>paying money for refugee's families

Literally my wife's son.

Dumbass japs gonna learn soon.

I've heard Canada accept 40,000 refugee in last year.

Yeah and it's ruined a lot of communities. Learn from the rest of the world or see your country disintegrate, assuming you aren't some subhuman english teacher.

This. What the fuck OP IS FAKE NEWS

That's decent man

my gf lives in Japan. I cant work there because no university degree.. cavemen are allowed.

If anything happens I'm legit gonna allahu akbar a fugee center.

>pic related will soon become reality

It's not fake news you can read it in the link to the japanese newspaper...

>study abroad students
>refugees

No. Japanese woman are very demanding about their potential partners. Having a good job, speaking Japanese perfectly, and knowing the culture is required.
Also the Japanese people believe in the purity of the blood. So yeah, they are racist and proud about it. There is no fucking way on hell they are mixing with muzzies.
Japan is not cucked.

Look dude if you're truly japanese,do something spread news about what happens,muslims are literally a fucking cancer it begins as a little thing and then it spreads without control,you think the black man at the club areas are bad always trying to fuck japanese sluts? Muslims are worse.

big if true

>300

Of course

>20 people and their families
>300 total
>15 people per family

Mmmmmeeeeh, their media is cucked it ain't so uncommon for tv programs to show happy japanese waifus living in caribe an shithole or so happy with dindu cock, and also promoting english as world language (99% of asian waifus learn English not the other way round)japanese woman are among the most impressionable gullible and socially pressured people I know,literally will date gaijin for updating pictures of social media even if they don't want them as anything but social pets,or theyll always ask for Facebook only to have some social brownie point.
Japanese man over 40 are based af reactionary type guys,old style nationalist,the even older are even better,the young generations are mostly weebo fags with some based guys

日本はい!

I wish some one can make a Youtube video about what you said because this is literally 100% fucking truth.

> i'm a virgin, the post
Women are women. Stop fantasizing about a non-existing brand of woman that's different from every other nation on earth. Women will always go for the sexually aggressive guy over a virgin nerd. They may not want to marry him (initially at least because women think with muh feels) but they will fuck him while the awkward beta orbits her, pays for her shit, helps her out with favors etc

And the average ooga booga Ahmed has infinitely more game than sexually repressed Tojo who's married to his daki.

Japanese women don't make baby without marriage.

Can muslim men marry with Japanese goy?Japanese don't trust Isram.
Even Christian are less than 1% in Japan.even though Europe and US's culture influence are big since meiji era.

pic related

>isram

I used to live in japan studied japanese and married to a japanese,I kind of know

(pro tip find a girl who doesn't speak English from rural area,10/10 based af waifu right wingers and wanting big family )

If you find a asian girl in asia that speaks English and you ain't in Hong Kong,
A)she studied english because she already fell for meme liberal media about the wonders of the cultural diversity.she will be with you white boy but she also will like your white boy faggy friends and...any other whitie,plus bluepilled.
B)she has been with many other white boys,she is the type a)that maybe got married went overseas and realised she married a beta fag,marriage ended went back to japan and currently shags any white boy that moves,to her you're just a other muh dick for her drying up ovaries to get the illusion of not being alone in this world and of being wanted when japanese find her too old for forming a family and white beta fags just want sex.

>Be me white guy from non-country
>Visiting Japan 2 days ago
>Tokyo Narita airport
>security check
>all white people and light skined asians stroll to security dont have to open my bags
>every nigger and arab got pulled out of the line for a proper check
>they all had to unpack their bags and got padded down
>Some of them looked as if they where there for a long time
>probably had to miss their flight
>i remember the angry look on a arab teenager's face while i strolled past him
>Priceless
>Japan is so Based

Lol fucking awesome

That's mostly the police,police everywhere used to be based member?in spain local police used to fuck up known common criminals and child molesters to protect their communities regales of the judges,everywhere it used to be like that,so that's why the left fucks the police the first police get scared of doing their duty for fear of legal lawsuits,of being accused of racism,and then that leads to cases like London rapes,and blm being alowed chimp outs everytime some black criminal decides to fuck up someone and ends up shot,the blacks get to loot for few days without the authorities,muslims are specially good at...teasing Police, at everyday slowly picking on them with petty crimes that go unpunished so they end up not caring...japan is based but didn't we all use to?