THIS LOW RENT COCK KNOCKER JUST INSULTED OUR MILITARY

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/317945-trump-defends-putin-you-think-our-country-is-so-innocent

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/317945-trump-defends-putin-you-think-our-country-is-so-innocent
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486264598980.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuckin cuck

Drumpf BTFO

He speaks the truth. Horrifying concept these days.

seriously, this fucking faggot is what Sup Forums likes? It is like a beta fest on this board.
>Bend at the knee
That is for fucking sure Sup Forumscucks

He's right Bush, Cheyney, Hillary, and Obama should be hanged for war crimes just like Saddam was

we literally have committed massacres and even teach them in our school textbooks

wake up neocon fag

Dronestriking civilians and taking a high ground is what we do best.

But hasn't our country done its fair share of dirty deeds?

So this is an excuse for Trump to do more?

The problem is this cuck would rather throw his own country under the bus than say a single bad thing about his buttboy Putin.

Someone tried to make him denounce Russia by saying Putin is a killer; he put the fucker in his place by saying we've pulled some of the same shit. They're trying to paint attacking Russia as a MORAL good, but Trump wasn't having any of that.

>thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/317945-trump-defends-putin-you-think-our-country-is-so-innocent

Trump drops the anti-imperialist redpill throwing shade all over the last few admins.

>shills try to pretend they're shocked that Trump is largely anti-war and america first

CIA has literally overthrown countries before and put in puppets. its even public record now, kissinger admitted as much

>Watch as the drumpfkins desperately bend over backwards trying to justify everything he does: The thread

Trump is right.

>trump says something literally true and rather mild
>fake news site spins it with their bullshit, with a clickbait title
>"haha wow watch them defend this xD"

Hail Trump

REEEEEEEE!!! OUR VIOLENT THUGS ARE GREATER THAN YOUR VIOLENT THUGS! HAHAHAHAHA IM TOTALLY NOT A BRAINWASHED FAGGOT WHO PUTS LOYALTY ABOVE MORALITY!

fuck our military. they are a necessary evil.

A fucking leaf....

So trump is just gonna make the news and be seen in a questionable light for speaking the truth?

He's dead right. Our country has committed some of the worst atrocities in human history. That doesn't mean I don't support it. I wish we were more ruthless, honestly.

He's not wrong. Will be funny to see liberal brains short circuit seeing as how they're always saying the very same thing. I wonder if it's Bannon's influence

The headline is literally the dumb shit he said. Is the guy that's going to make America great again really so afraid of Vlad?

Found the divide and conquer kike.

Shapiro, I know that's you.

>(((US)) spent the last 20 years toppling every GOVERMENT they saw fit, both democratic and authoritarian, started wars and bankrolled civil unrest
>OMG HOW CAN YOY SAY THIS , so unpatriotic OMG, don't you KNOW RUSSIA is the real evil?!

He's right, you know.

Get over it, faggot.

no ur the cuck

America was born in blood and raised in brutality

>20 years
lol are you shitting me m8? try since the 50's

All mammals are born in blood. Stop trying to sound edgy.

I can't tell if this is trying to be funny or contrarian.

I can only imagine how you guys would react if Obama had said this.

Ten bucks says he gets suckered into a war with Iran before the end of the year.

>reply to ctr threads without saging
its like you guys are rookies

Every edgy Trumpkin fuck ITT should go join the military tomorrow.

But you won't.
You'll just keep sucking this bankrupt, draft dodging cheeto's dick, because you need a daddy figure.

Eat a pound of shit.

It would have actually been the first legitimate thing to fall out of his mouth.

Hello Shareblue

>cheeto's dick

Go the fuck back to plebbit.

Isn't this one of the major talking point of the anti-american left? The the US is the big Satan? Obama went out and apologized to the world and leftists cheered. This fucking world man. Does nobody have integrity anymore?

awww...sorry trumpkin.

mommy didn't buy cupcakes today?

>muh safespace

Yes, exactly. The left does nothing but bash America. Now it's OMG how dare he.

>INSULTED
As if a fucking soldier, trained to destroy the enemy, would take this as an insult. Only baby crying libcucks could be offended at this.

>Every edgy Trumpkin fuck ITT should go join the military tomorrow.
I'm already in. Now what?

Are you fucking retarded man?

never understood this term

>the spin boys

When you're not listening to Toby Keith stick a boot in everybody's ass, and lining up for Chris Kyle movies, you're sucking commie cock.

Bravo.

I go back and forth on Trump but that is a great answer.

not to offend, but we might have some killers around here for real.

Been there breh. This shit didn't insult me. We've done some fucked up shit.

I say we take every nu-male and femdyke that wants war with Russia and put them on the front lines.

HOLY SHIT!!!

Allah came into my country to bring me a blessing from Trump and I literally screamed at him and hit the blessing of kebab meat out of his hand. He started huffing, puffing, and blowing the houses in my homeland down and I cursed him. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to Allah but I’m literally in shock from the incident tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode like many other refugees before me did for Mohammed (pbuh). Why the fucking fuck should I take his kebab? I am the number one kebeb shop in London. Why does he doubt me? Does he think I am poor? I do not need zakat. This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe that Allah would kill my family with unusal weather in my homeland, because of kebab meat. I want a future to believe in. I want Allah to be merciful and send more of my muslim brothers here instead of killing them in my broken homeland. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was merciful and forgiving???? This is so fucked.

The US pushed fucking civil wars throughout the middle east + ukraine
And funds destabilizing shit everywhere else
No doubt they were the ones assassinating right wing politicians throughout the west too

He's the president now, he can expose all the evil bullshit the US has done in the last 30 years

Bush, Clinton and Obama are mass murderers. Iraq, Libya, Syria, refugee crisis and the rape of Europe are on them

What fucking spin? No country on Earth has a clean record. Since when did it become fashionable among the left to foam at the mouth for war and question patriotism for acknowledging some dark spot in our past? You guys fucked in the head, no principles.

hey, i didn't say we did everything bad ever. I just said we might have a few killers. lol

I probably would have said "well, he's not wrong, but he probably shouldn't be airing dirty laundry in public like this, even if everyone already knows".

Also, remember the time Obama explained his view on islamic terrorism by saying "the crusades happened"?

Milfag here. Get fucked rest of world, you're all a bunch of savages anyway

Pretty sure that goes without saying. He's likely some weak ass troll from plebbit or HuffPo; evident by his choice of insults.

Fuck you, leftist nigger. He's right about it. Man's gotta do what he must to ensure his country's safety. Faggot.

He didn't knock the military. We're not conflating the military with Onigger and Cunthair are we?

What a fucking cuck, bending the knee to ruskie scum.

I doubt it, he might let Israel off the leash when it comes to them, but I don't expect ground troops. Though it would be interesting to see the US go into a war to conquer and take resources without any spin.

20 years.

Putin is a good boy desu

Keep it up trump!

>Every edgy Trumpkin fuck ITT should go join the military tomorrow.

Everyone protesting the travel ban should go live in one of the countries banned for a year.

(Cuck)

Oh no! The nu male fat skeleton called me a cuck. How will I survive this burn? Don't you have some trash cans to knock over?

Now Noam Chomsky is going to go on a speaking tour to claim that the US is a paragon of virtue and righteousness on the world stage just to be contrarian and to spite Trump.

>"We don't carpetbomb cities"
No, you just destabilize entire countries when they don't play along.

I'm already honorably discharged. Sometimes I miss it, but I'm more interested in starting a family now.

>THIS LOW RENT COCK KNOCKER
did you learn to talk by watching Beavis and Butthead?

Man someone really needs to fit him into a new suit and get his some decent shirts and ties. His outfits are from Warsaw Pact 70's.

>billionaire US President
>not wearing Kiton

He's not wrong.

Why are so many desperate for another war between brothers?

in before
>slavs
>whites
>pick one

Closer to brothers than the shitskins to the south and the muslim scum they're so keen to be conquered by.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486264598980.webm