You guys remember when

Before the whole SJW bullshit. Not believing in God was actually "politically incorrect".

So all it took was a bunch of retarded crybaby rich liberal kids taking too many women's studies classes to make you see the "light of" Jesus Christ LOL

You are a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12165485/r
strawpoll.me/11543682/r
strawpoll.me/7243573/r
strawpoll.me/7223939/r
strawpoll.me/12113398/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No later than 2 years ago I unironically believed I was being oppressed by my fellow White Cis Males, Christians, and Republicans.

That's wrong, believing in God has been politically incorrect since the 1960's when Gods laws were abolished from our constitutions

I'm still not christian though, as is most of Sup Forums. You are just focusing on the cancerous zealot posters.

Before the whole Constantine bullshit. Not believing in God was actually "politically incorrect".

So all it took was a retarded crybaby rich liberal cuck winning too many battles to make you see the "light of" Jesus Christ LOL

You are a joke.

Whether or not Libshits believe it, "God" is a meme.

Constantine destroyed Christianity by introducing pagan elements to it which are still practised by the Roman papists

Believing in God was politically incorrect since the 60s onward, unless of course you were using the religion as a means to an end IE help the poor and other marxist crap.

Amen

An now we have all these faggots here that want to pretend they are "free thinkers" when in reality their beliefs are just oppositional to whatever group they happen to dislike the most lol!

hurrr the SJW's don't believe in God! I better get right with Christ! Tha'll show them!

I'm still an athiest. I really hate the "community", though.
I also stress an importance on christian values.

Do you live by those values?

> Not believing in God was actually "politically incorrect"
It still is, at least in Russia.

>make you see the "light of" Jesus Christ LOL
I doubt anyone of Sup Forums is actually Christian. This is just not a suitable place for believers.

But user, not believing in God is still the most politically incorrect position, it's been proven over and over again.

strawpoll.me/12165485/r
strawpoll.me/11543682/r
strawpoll.me/7243573/r
strawpoll.me/7223939/r
strawpoll.me/12113398/r

For the most part, sans the obvious. It's not as if I spend much of my free time outside my house anyways.

this polls are interesting. It still seems like Atheism is in the minority here.
Just earlier today I saw that catholic thread with many users going back and forward using bible quotes and the "true" meaning of words from ancient Greek texts.

It was quite ridiculous

I bet if you did those polls like 8 years ago it would have been 90% atheist.

SO you think hundreds of posts quoting bible verses and arguing religious doctrine is just trolls trolling trolls?

Just a lot of people that got lost among their layers of irony.

>God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

How are you going to find a baby incubator just sitting around in your house?

>reeeeeee stop beleiving in jesus

nice try, satan.

user, I'm a eunuch.

you're a what?

Begone foul demon!