Why is this a problem again?

Looks comfy as hell.

vice.com/en_us/article/a-look-into-the-bedrooms-of-20-somethings-still-living-at-home

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wQEk2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not. Don't let them lie to you.

Because 20 year olds should be able to afford living on their own like their parents did at their age.

Unfortunately conservacucks believe the contrary.

>Comfy as hell

I'm 26 and still live with my parents and I feel the guilt of a thousand suns.

Problem is it would be awkward to move out without getting married. Like why move a few blocks away and pay rent and shit for the sake of doing it.

Btw I have a job and everything.

this.the elites just don't want to build more housing

What you do is save up when living with them and then leave on your own. I just hope you don't have jewish parents that make you pay rent or threaten to kick you out because they bought their first house at 18.

>comfy

Degrading and humiliating

I live with my parents. A big upper middle class home with tons of good healthy food. I lived in a small apartment and fed myself for 5yrs. It fucking sucked. No rent, no food cost, no internet bill. I save so much money and live way better lol.

It's not a problem if you work and support your family. You can always fuck a bitch in a hotel.

It's only a problem if you are a neet and depend on your aging parents instead of taking care of them.

t. lives with parents and pays for most things for the family

families used to live together for life. the whole tradition of kids moving out and living on their own right away is very recent and is becoming less economically viable.

I'm 20 and live with my parents.

I'm a big fucking baby with no real skills, but I'm going to university and have gotten a pretty good internship and I plan on being on my own two feet by the end of 2019.

My parents worked their ass off to make sure I could have the opportunities that I do, and I see no reason to tell them to fuck off and move out and work a minimum wage job until my late twenties just to be able to say I moved out.

Retarded boomers completely squander the entire nation's capabilities within one generation, then wonder why younger folk aren't able to move out and have a good job at the age of 18. Because we can't fucking look at the back of a newspaper for a high paying job like you could, you vapid fucks.

Also, (((they))) have been pushing the "move out" thing for decades so that you take a loan for your new home and became another economic slave.

>You will never get laid
>You will never get respect
>You will never move on from mother's tit
>Your father will never say how proud they are of you
>It's not as depressing as you might think
You're right. It's worse. At least you're saving money, right? Unless your parents hate you and they charge you rent :^)

Basically the Kikes have made it cool in our society to be debt slaves to them. I'm 32 and still live at home. I don't give a shit. The few friends I have that are married are miserable barely paying the bills. I vacation 4 times a year and drive a sweet car. Tons of savings too!

you know what's comfy? living in a place by yourself that you pay for, buying and cooking your own meals. fucking a woman in your own bedroom or on your own couch.

losers.

So why don't you do that then leaf?

>fucking a woman

Oh I see, my mistake.

The only one of those that's true is the fourth one, because he died.

Can't bring girl home so no gf
Waits until he has saved up enough for a house, while young people reproduce
So thirsty that he marries the first roastie to say yes
Is 45 so his kids will be all autistic

>our parents moved out at a far younger age. at least mine did. my father went to school in the capital, had his own apartment with a few friends. afterwards he lived

^ That was my original response

Nigga then I took a thought. my father's family all lived together until he was at about the age of 28. He has kept telling me that at a young age he left the house and went on to stand on his own two feet.

First time I actually come to the realization that they all lived together until they all married and then moved out because it didn't make financial sense to just move out and live on your own and pay for twice the food, twice the work, rather than help each other in the same household.

fuck me man.

any way, different times today.

Having your own place is pretty fucking awesome. I'd kill myself before moving back in with my parents.

i've been a neet for 4 years and i want that so bad. how do you get a job when you've never had a job before in your life?

kek

thanks for the life tips you fucking leaf

Nothing wrong with being independent.

As long as your parents don't mind, though, and especially if you help out around the house and contribute to expenses if you have a decent job, I don't understand the stigma with living at home. It makes good financial sense, and it can make life easier for your parents if you're not just mooching.

It's so fucked up how we have a chronic shortage of apartments due to the extreme regulations in building and city planning. And then our lovable politicians invite sand niggers to fill any empty apartments we might have, so a ton of youth has to live with their parents. We of course do have tens of thousands of empty buildings across the country, but I guess it would be racist to put immigrants there. The youth has to go where the schools and jobs are, so the cities are their only option, but immigrants are not bothering to even study our language, so why not dump them in the middle of nowhere?

About to be 21, attending my final semester of community college before I start at university in the fall. Not certain, but I'll probably continue living with my parents until I've held a steady job for at least a year or two, I don't pay for any expenses here and they don't ask much of me. Moving out would be nice, but financially ridiculous.

>Vice posts the actual link to get dem clicks
here
archive.is/wQEk2

I think I banged that chick in Vegas.

>You will never get laid
>You will never get respect

Not as true these days with how many millennial women are still living with their parents, though.

Younger generations are far more likely to live with their parents themselves, and are going to be more accepting of it.

theres nothing wrong with if its either temporary or you`re self sustaining with a decent job and have great hobbies and generally a good lifestyle
not when you`re a fucking neet, leeching of your parents like some manchild..

>Not as true these days with how many millennial women are still living with their parents, though.
Because they are women you dumb cunt

>be 25
>getting my masters degree
>still living with mommy
>have an income of 1000$ each month
>pay mommy 50 bucks because im a good boy
>mean health insurance also wants 90 bucks each month
>can keep all the money for myself
>use money to fuck hookers and buy stuff i really want

feels comfy.

>"Yo-You looser bet-better live in poverty like the rest of us" - Whatever Houseboi >:^)

Still wont get sex or respect

>tfw dad was 45 and mom was 41 when I was born
>tfw high functioning autist
>tfw 29 and kissless virgin still living with parents

It's a problem because they same ability to live independently as an adult has been deprived from many generations due to the selfish acts of the previous generation. In any first world country life should rationally get easier and better for future generations and it reflects very poorly on the previous generation when it doesn't.

The longer you do this the more worthless your life has been. Spending time on your own is the only time you actually are an adult.

I suppose you'd just as soon live in a 10 x 10 kennel run by the government if you had free internet.

Same here, i just got back from a two week dick around in the south with one of my friends.

>20 somethings
30 somethings and it starts getting depressing

agenda 21 doesn't want you to live in a house.

i hate this pic because it just assumes that others decided that one person has more and another has less when that isn't the case, i know its a dumb ass strawman but this is really the base of most arguments coming against the "wealth inequality"

Been living on my own for 7 years, moved out at 20.

I can tell you for a fact that I'd rather be living in the basement apartment I built rather then in my own house. I would have absolute shitloads of money stashed away, been paying roughly 800 a month for 7 fucking years.

i've been on my own since i was 17 and now i live with my wife, project harder.

It isn't, If we're ever going to stop the rapid expansion of communism we need strong family bonds.

And who pays for that 1000$ per month?
And don't say the government because that is taxpayer money and would just make you a parasite

the elites shouldnt be responsible for giving us a thing. if we cant rally and build or own homes than we do not deserve them. if we insist on this vapid indiviulism and refuse to help one another we will continue to be fucked like we have been

I've done all that, it's overrated.

I enjoy my life on welfare living with my family much more.

It's fiscally smart, but you'd have to be a retard not to see how it cripples your personal development and sense of self-worth.
Trust me, I'm living in this hell.

This is my room... I even turn one of my screens to watch netflix in bed. lol. Whey protien and bong.. lol

i dunno, man. my first job was as a dishwasher in a pub. $12/hr and $1-2 in tips and i had no experience, just dress nice and go in with a resume and act normal.

It's so hard to get ahead, isn't it?

My rent is very low and I actually use one third of the water, electricity and gas of an average household in my area (bills show that data) and yet I never seem to be able to save. Every time I feel like I'm getting ahead something like car registration, vet bill or something comes up and I go back to square one. I just survive and don't actually live aside from a few events a year and a holiday every few years. There's rarely anything for me to look forward to anymore.

I am 26 and live at home. I was living in Chicago in an apartment but moved away after 6 months to go back home. I had 3 other roommates and they were beta faggot perma virgins. I am married and live at home for now because I am trying to move to Europe with my wife who lives in Italy. In Europe it is normal to live at home. Here in the US it has such a stigma and people try to bash you for it. I work and am trying to get transferred with my job but it is taking a while and I might just quit soon and just go to Italy with my wife.

Not only that, but it's becoming far too expensive to live in the cities even if you wanted to.
Rat hole sized apartments start from near 800€ in Helsinki.
And a 75m2 goes for ~1200€.
It simply makes far more sense to live in the bigger one with your parents than live alone and pay an arm and a leg so you can have the glorious 25m2 to yourself.

Stay home where it's comfy. No need to venture out into society, become successful and raise children.

>tfw paying parents to live with them while at college (about 400 bucks a month)
>they only put a ~60% of it into a savings for an apartment
shieete

i don't believe you.

>it would be awkward to move out without getting married.

Yeah, but it's perfectly natural to bring a girl home to your room at your parents house.

Also, any girl that latches onto you - knowing that you live with your parents - is probably defective. That's a pretty big red flag. No grounded woman would pursue a man that wasn't completely independent.

>>You will never get laid
>falling for the vaginal jew
>>You will never get respect
Don't need it, have no respect for other anyway
>>You will never move on from mother's tit
metaphors are not arguments. Why be dependent on the government or an employer when you can be dependent on the person that created you and cares about you the most?
>>Your father will never say how proud they are of you
He's dead so I wouldn't hear that anyway
>>It's not as depressing as you might think
The "real world" is gay as fuck, it's much nicer being home and focusing on hobbies

>Lived alone for 6 years
>Never once brought a girl back to my home and fucked her in my own bed

Feels bad. I actually had more sex when I lived at home then when I've lived on my own.

What the fuck happened to me?

I'd only buy a home if I'm planning on getting married to a grill or if the housing market crashed and it'd be an investment, or if I had to move away to get a job.

Otherwise fug that, grills don't care if you live at home so long as you have a good job and a good body

>Because 20 year olds should be able to afford living on their own like their parents did at their age.

Problem is kids don't have the religious morality of their parents, so we need them to stay at home with their parents so they don't slut around.

My parents lived in a small apartment with my aunt and uncle and another couple in the 60s. Sounds like the situation today.

I'm sure if I wasnt a horrible fucking autist I could have a GF or a roommate or some shit and be able to save, but living on my own has done nothing but embitter me to the entire fucking deal.

haha lol

"Personal development" such as not being able to bring drunk women back to your place from the bar and fuck them on the living room floor?

I think if it cripples your development you're just making excuses. No reason you can't be involved and help pay the bills, can help with repairs and chores around the house, etc. Obviously if you just sit around and let your parents take care of you, you're not going to pick up life skills. But it doesn't have to be that way.

I'm 23, live with my parents and go to school for electrical engineering. I spent a few years fucking off but I got my shit straight now and I'm actually doing well in school and have a sick software engineering internship for a small but successful company. It's very depressing that I still live with my parents but is my depression justified or am I just being a mopey pussy?

>married

Wew

No i actually do have a job - so im a clever parasite :)

i'm 30 and still at home. honestly don't see a problem

Why not? I'm genuinely more fond of spending time with my family than fucking random sluts.

Multigenerational households were always the norm, they're good. We've had a peak of wealth in the West for a while that facilitated the atomised 'everyone is on their own from 18 years old on' but that is quickly going away again.

I don't want a girlfriend or roommate. I've lived with both and they're both unpleasant. I get lonely sometimes but I forget about it immediately after I cum.

I'll be made redundant in 9 months. I really hope I don't have to live in share house. Having roommates after living alone for so long will be torture.

24 and live with my mom, keep my expenses to a minimum and work around the house to justify my living here.
Can't afford any sort of housing in my area since I'm in college full-time and near Redmond, Washington and we're seeing a tech boom similar to Seattle which is causing housing to skyrocket, especially with Microsoft buying everything up for bullshit H1-B visa housing.
It's just not something that's viable right now without living in some 6 person co-op meme home.

Don't give into the rent-your-own-place jew.

Your depression is valid. You need the freedom of your own place, hombre.

26 and just moved back home last month.
I very recently finalized my divorce and my families support during this trying time is helping me recover financially and avoid going down a drinky slope.
It's a tad shameful because of social conditioning but not being alone and having rent low enough that I can get my shit together is a blessing.

If you're doing well in school and have a job lined up I don't see the problem with still living at home.

Once you get a real job though you should move. You're 23 for Christ's sake

TFW paying your parents to live with them. lol what a fucking shit family. I would never pay my parents unless they were doing bad and needed the money.

>comfy as hell

This is what 25 years of importing an illegal workforce, offshoring jobs and banks squeezing the remaining shekels out of whats left of America's employed citizens has wrought...faggots like OP who think a gilded, TEMPORARY prison cell is "comfy".

Fuck that stupid word and the blue-pilled rationale behind it.

>live on my own in 600sqft shithole apt

>live in my parent's 5500sqft palace with 2 kitchens, a theater, and a sauna

hmmm.

What if you are mentally ill or painfully shy.

That's because you are a loser

>Vote Trump, Get Dumped

I find that picture ironic.

"painfully shy" is the same as mentally ill

Sorry m8. I'm guessing you're in your mid 20's? when we were 17/18, internet dating was for losers. now it's the norm, like if you don't have tinder, try to actually talk to a girl, that makes you weird.

I have a wife, but my single friends swear by tinder for getting laid, try that. If you are trying to find a good woman, i don't know man, i got really lucky.

sorry if it doesn't make sense, i'm drunk

Living with your parents into your late 20's or even early 30's is a pretty good way to crush your confidence and self esteem into nothingness. I can't believe how much I grew after moving out at 27.

Prior to the early 1900's, no one could afford to live on their own.

Prior to the industrial era, no one could afford to live on their own unless they were a king or something like that. Even in that case, people lived with their children, parents, and grandparents (if they were still alive), probably with a couple brothers or sisters.

Living on your own is a very new, and incredibly unstable phenomenon. It's going to end because it's a really shitty and wasteful way to have a culture.

this whole "get your own place" is jew propaganda

It worked when land was free, or close to it, and the cost is just furnishing/building stuff

>divorced at 26
lul

Why would you contribute to a society that treats strips away everything that a white man could work towards?

Why do you say that?

I'm nearly 37 and still living with my parents desu.

Loser fucking kys

>Sex life
>"Let's do it quiet my mum is sleeping"

Past 16 you can only have one or the other

Pretty much all "modern" women will not respect you (which by extension means they won't sleep with you) unless you're a 10/10 in the looks department.

This. You're a retard if you think women don't have double-standards about this.
>

>let's go fuck in the pool house

tinder sluts don't even know it's my parents house

fuckin this. i'm not going to waste $700 a month so i can live in a place where i'll likely be robbed just so i can invite pussy over whenever i want.

True.

>renting

Some of us want to buy a home and our parents are enabling us to

You must think you're such a renaissance man for living with mommy and daddy. People have advanced while you got left behind.

I hope that sweet car is atleast a Porsche. Let me guess its a riceburner or a dodge challenger.

Got married at 19 to my middle school sweetheart. Shit happens man. It was a great learning experience and she gave me a great son.
Leaf faggotry isn't going to make me feel bad. You've likely had 4 girlfriends and have never gotten past the 6 motnhs of dating honeymoon period

not an argument.

If your Canadian, I don't know and I don't care...got detained for 3 hours one time trying to visit your cucked country, then turned back for a DUI way back in the early 90s...no shit.

Now you faggots want to lecture us on accepting Snackbar towelhead refugees. Keep 'em, and drown in your cesspit.

MAGA is my solution.