Liberals' new strategy is to literally kidnap elderly people to stop them from voting republican

Liberals' new strategy is to literally kidnap elderly people to stop them from voting republican

Really makes you think

how progressive

yeah because old people would certainly take a ride from fat, pink haired freaks
>this is how delusional leftists are

>If all of the above fails, violent revolution is the last resort.
Monsters, the lot of them.

literally this

checked
also
>reddit

>implying these noodle armed faggots would last a day versus the US army

They are delusional

which subreddit is this?

Politics I think

All 4 of my grandparents vote early as fuck. And they all vote republican. Get fucked you mentally deranged hippies.

Surely there's a way to report this...

This is inhumane

>culture war waged on us for thirty years
what did xe mean by this?

They're disillusioned to the point where they believe that they're own stupidity is a psyop. Fox News is the main perpetrator of this heinous subversion.

Have these people ever considered that progressive candidates rarely win because most voters don't like them and prefer centrist/moderate democrat policies instead

>Progressive candidates worth electing
First mistaken assumption completely impossible

looks like the safety squads might need to volunteer to make sure everyone is safe when voting happens

Palindrome digits are checked

Ummm...sorry sweetie, but that's wrong.

Islamo-Communism is the future and there's nothing you and Drumpfy can do to stop it.

>what is humor
>what are jokes

i also like to ironically beat people in a black clad mob

Sup Forums was always the place for teenagers to talk about stupid edgy shit but this makes me unconformable. Like, i know on Sup Forums they're joking or trying to shock people but when the sjw do you can tell they're a little more serious about it then we ever were.

wtf....

ps: nice quads op

That's even worse.

Normally this kind of talk would be relegated to r/sandersforpresident or a similar sub.