>marshal law will be declared
>trump will overstep
>civil war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgQEczxlbBg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xi68YyOzjeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>halftime show is impressive
It's just going to be an NFL sanctioned protest led by Gaga shitting on Trump for 30 minutes.

Here's mine:

Pats win falcons fans literally kill themselves halftime sucks and is filled with nigger ''''''musicians''''''.

no it's not that

lady gaga is into spirit cooking

this is a ceremony

watch these

youtube.com/watch?v=tgQEczxlbBg

youtube.com/watch?v=Xi68YyOzjeE

That will be attacked by muslims pretending to be white dressed as nazis pretending to be jewish.

Wait no. I got a better one. The hacker known as Sup Forums.
I hope it's good uniform.

oh both are quality

i sincerely hope nothing happens.

I hope this spreads awareness so law enforcement is vigilant. No surprises.

i hope right in the middle of the halftime show, right as lady gaga is vomiting out some veiled line attacking the travel ban, a muslim that came during the stay of the ban this weekend blows her to a million pieces

Falcons by 3

Houstonfag here. We don't get a lot of serious protests. The women's march and the airport stuff is by far the biggest I've seen, but not comparable to other cities. I don't think there's much of an antifa presence either. I know I've seen the odd post online but I've never seen anything from them in the real world.

Of course there's a shitload of outsiders here right now so who knows.

Patriots by 7, Confirm game with a pick 6 1 minute from the end of the 4th quarter

checkdem

please be safe

they will try to get you to shoot them.

dont engage. we need you guys to be the grown ups

Poetic Justice to be sure. But sometimes justice is wrong. It's not her fault she's a moron. Being stupid and easy to manipulate is not a crime.

Need to get rid of the manipulators.
They say justice is blind. I say take the fucking blindfold off and pay attention.

My prediction: Tom Brady cements his legacy as greatest QB to ever live and all non-New England cucks shit all over the floor like that image of Hillary Wojak post-Trump's victory.

I'm staying on the outskirts. No way I'm going anywhere near the city center tonight or tomorrow, it's a shit show. Everything is 3x as expensive as usual and it takes two hours to get anywhere.

>Shlomo will be working overtime to write diverse and tolerant commercials
>Ads bashing Trump will be aired
>The halftime show will extremely political
>Millions will tune into watch it because muh niggerball

will be a boring game, like most super bowls. pats will win. disgusting!

we'll get more anti white rhetoric from gaga, thus nailing in the coffin any doubt of the virtue signaling of the NFL.

i'll forgive them if they publically fire Kapernick

How do we bait Antifa to storm the field and chimp out?

>Lady Gaga and a bunch of commercials are going to virtue signal hard
>more people will watch the puppy bowl than the super bowl.
>some liberal is going to run out into the field and get shot by the super bowl sniper.

for future reference

also, in addendum: the commercials will suck since they don't premiere them at the game any more

Trump will win

Nothing will happen
>Gaga spreads propaganda at halftime
>Gets boo'ed the fuck off the stage
Its a fucking football game, not the golden globes, and the MSM jizzes in its pants when a pop star crashes and burns on stage.

ahahahah

thats already the plan funded by soros