''Protestants in United States made more movies and books against Christians than jews"

is this correct?

Other urls found in this thread:

age-of-treason.com/2015/03/03/julius-evola-the-british-empire-was-a-creature-of-judaism/)
youtube.com/watch?v=PW9Tj4icUrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the best cold state for a Christian to go to? We have no freedom here and Canada is becoming a soviet country, I just want a place where I can go to a church that won't be shut down for hate speech, and buy a gun

Upper midwest for sure. Like Wisconsin, Rural Minnesota, or maybe alaska

Is a place like Wisconsin good for gun laws? I want to be able to walk into the shop, point to a pistol and walk out with it.

Every state that is not on north.

California and Washington is the worst. North Carolina the best.

Alaska. You practically have to own a gun to survive up there. The wildlife is too dangerous.

It also has more bald eagles than any other state, a fact I find symbolic.

Protestants are navel gazers, yes. They see themselves as self-appointed moderators of the church, obsessed with criticizing their fellow Western chrsitians while our eastern brothers and sisters are being beheaded by sandniggers.

>New England is Catholic
wow wasn't that Protestant central like a century ago?

Protestants worship Israel and will die for it, in Catholic theology all Catholics are the chosen people and the Jews have been replaced because they rejected the covenant. Unlucky lads.

not familiar with their gun laws, but they're probably pretty lax

In the 1930s the Catholic Church was at war against sexual and anti-Christian movies

Protestants and liberals were on the side of Jewish Hollywood

/thread

Irish
I don't want somehwere warm, I think 70 is the highest I would like.
Protestant is any church that doesn't recognise the pope, right?

first of Washington is best state only 3% black and has tons of secure jobs with bowing, microsoft, starbucks, amazon, and invidia. Second NorCal would be the best state if it was its own state, but SoCal rules them and steals their water

Things change, the Catholic Church is a satanic Church now

Pre Vatican II you'd be correct

do you have a single fact to back that up?

Protestant is any Church that rejects rome after the Reformation, Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox for example are not included

>Washington
>Living in California 2.0
>Rain the entire year
>Largest pothead population of the western world
>Good

All the Churches that broke off from Catholicism and then broke off from the break-offs of Catholicism, up to a point. Like, Mormons aren't Protestants, they're beyond that.
No, still a part of Catholic theology. Regardless of personal opinions held by Bishops and Priests and even Popes.

No. The secular people in California and New York are the perpetrators.
Fuck off papist.

Montana. I went once and it was the America I never knew.

Maryland was founded as a refuge for Catholics, so it's probably always been a papist stronghold. idk about the others. Catholics were persecuted by England so lots of Catholics ended up fleeing to New England.

Fuck off, Alaska is full.

Kansas is good Wyoming is good. You're ID is your right to purchase a gun.

It's a pagan church
So Protestant is waaay too broad a term to cover every church. You can't say "protestants do this" when one church does that for example

True, Nostra Aetate just established that there is some truth in other faiths and that they are paths to the truth, or the One holy Church

He asked for facts

Map is BS, most states have a catholic majority. Florida, Michigan, Oregon, Florida, etc etc.

Italians, Irish, French, Catholic British, etc etc etc

>Catholics
>Christian

>Francis
>Not a valid Priest
>Worship Martin Luther
>Worship all religions
>Praise Swedish

You don't have to be a genius to realize who is Francis working for

There must be a reason the Ten Ton Terror of Tel Aviv made this his base of operations, I doubt I'll ever be able to move there but it's just nice to think that maybe one day I will know what freedom is. I hope in my own home, but I don't see that happening.
>you will never know this freedom
American liberals are the most ignorant people I have ever spoken with, they have no idea how fortunate they are

It's a pagan church

Yes, Protestant is a a dumb thing to use like that, However most Protestants do the shit that piss people off

What does Francis have to do with Nostra Aetate

I'm a protestant actually, just calling it as I see it.

Most socially liberal "christians" are protestants, and even the conservative ones are obsessed with morally one upping one another. And they certainly don't seem to give a single shit about our brothers and sisters suffering frot the Name in the middle east. To them, their petty theological squabbles and resistence to non-existant oppression of their little 'protest' (their entire religion is named after protest, they're born whiners) are far more important.

Fuck protestants.

>British
>Protestant
Lol i bet you're a High Church Anglican

NA is from the second Vatican council. I believe it's a sort of return philosophy, though, that has been misused for humanist and anti-Catholic goals.

The Catholic Church is the only church that teaches the love of God. The Catholic Church is the one true church.

the jews have been using prods to fight their battles since the very beginning. They're useful idiots at best, co-conspirators and collaborators at the most dangerous levels.

Being a protestant is inherently anti-Christian

Catholics are just as bad, in reality every major denomination has been infiltrated by Satan, it's pointless to have these types of conversations. You need to look st the bible and the word of God, this is where the answers are. Not in the church where man made doctrine now holds more value than God's word!

Literally the Closest place to the North West Europe in weather, I fucking love 60 degree and rainy. Literally California except with a whiter San Fran, no LA, no Oakland, way less Spics and Nignogs, most small towns are Wealthy, progun, and white. I'd rather have potheads than evangelical christians, niggers, or hard drug problems. Fuck brazil and fuck the rest of the US desu

It is a geuine cucky document though, It says we should respect Jews for being the elder brothers in faith, Which is heresy.

Is picture related why the Northeast is so liberal?

Luther was an excommunicated Catholic who called for a Catholic priest when he was on his deathbed, though. That's why he respected and loved the blessed Virgin Mary, unlike Protestants who call her an incubator.

Sounds like an urban or yankee problem and not a protestant problem. That shit doesn't go on south of the Mason-Dixon line.

Although, I should say it used to be that way. It certainly isn't that way now.

Protestants: you may privately interpret the Bible, be 100x divorced, you may have sex before marriage, you allow your daughter to have a boyfriend and have sex as early as 14, allow your kids to watch movies, allow your wife to wear degenerate clothing...

Everything. Paul VI (JP II, etc) worked for the same people that Francis do.

Fuck that, Traditional Catholicism is superior to any form of personal summation of the Bible, I'd rather have the advice of Augustine. of Aquinas, and other theologians then my own.

West Michigan. Strong conservative, Reformed tradition.

I have nothing but respect for the Jews. They're intelligent, persevering and sly. But I don't trust them and I think that their place is in the Catholic Church. Once they become Catholic, the stain of Jewry can be washed away.

Yeah I know, Thus why I support SSPX

Massachusetts was founded by Puritans. I should have realized it was immigration that did it. That's not a natural change.

>I'd rather have potheads than evangelical christians, niggers, or hard drug problems
>I'd rather have George Soros children than evangelicals

I bet 100 dollars you live in Seattle.

SSPX is united with Francis though.

>Augustine
Good lad.

>Catholicism is better
>idol worship is better
>Mary worship is better
>babbling like a heathen better
>praying to saints is better
Gods word comes before mans

Yeah loosly I don't understand how they aren't excommunicated

i'm surprised the southwestern states aren't mostly catholic by now

Most states have as their largest single denomination Catholicism, but not as a majority. Protestants outnumber Catholics in almost every state (see OP's image related)

>Idol worship
do you worship your ancestor when you venerate them

There was a time where Boston was notorious for banning degenerate media, even midway through a screening of a film an official who decided he has "seen enough" would call for the film to be shut off and banned.
I don't think Boston is like this anymore

That's easy to answer: deep the Society is run by people who worship Francis, Benedict XVI and they just dislike SOME parts of Vatican II.

>it's not worship it's veneration
>it's not rape its intercourse

Literally a small town near Tacoma.

a lot of the puritans moved west and became mormons

that's why most of utah is english descent

You do realized the person that spread that rumor converted Muhammed to Arianism. Arabia was a really fucked up place.

Nope, but someone from Southie will break their kneecaps for $50

The Southwest has a lot of Mexicans so I think they'd be Catholic.

How'd you feel about Bishop Williamson?

Lol you're argument is stupid, rape and intercourse are different things, forced intercourse is rape

Muhammed was an Ebionite not an Arian

I don't know much about him but it seems he is united with Francis too.

You would love Montana. I'm from North Carolina and lived out there for two years. So much wilderness, lots of snow but the valley towns never get buried. Everything outside of Missoula is conservative, pro gun, pro hunting, Christian.

Pretty sure the entire population of Montana is less than the Charlotte-metro area...

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

I don't see how, he's Excommunicated

Vermont if you still enjoy civilization
Alaska if you enjoy civilization in only the summer
Montana if you just hate people

Where are your facts? I don't see any.

He considers Francis the Pope. As of today I don't think Williamson is Excommunicated.
The Society in general says some good things here and there but overall they can't be trusted.

Protestantism is practically dead in Europe. Sweden, Bongistan, the Netherlands are leftist wet dreams when it comes to their irreverence and eagerness to discard their national culture and tradition.

It only really exists i America. And even here it is primarily dindus, literal cultists, good ol' boys being manipulated to fight and die for the wrong side, and at the highest levels a judeo-protestant elite that have manipulated and profited from every world conflict for the past number of centuries. (rothschilds in britain as a shining example:age-of-treason.com/2015/03/03/julius-evola-the-british-empire-was-a-creature-of-judaism/)

Montana wyoming utah the Dakotas are good states

Read the bible
Vermont is very lefty isn't it? They voted Hillary right? I heard they have some of the loosest gun laws in America though, how is the Christian situation? I've actually looked at prices for houses in Vermont, I can't believe how cheap they are. Is 200k normal or this in the ghetto?

Catholic is the right christian

Vermont is the least Christian state in the Union. If religion is important to you, I wouldn't go there. They are quite liberal, though the gun laws are good.

>Protestantism leads to humanism, liberalism and anti-Christianity

Oh.. such surprise!
WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED?!

The saints aren't mediators, you ask for them to pray for you, asking someone to pray for you is not worship

Not really Protestantism more Calvinism

How can you communicate with someone who's dead?

You still have to give Istria back, but good job slobro

Don't debate with protestants

They all have different interpretations of the Bible
There are over 25,000 protestant denominations and they all disagree with each other.

Most of the Christians in Louisiana are Catholic.

Jews fear the samurai.

This.

Protestants don't understand this

>>doesn't understand Catholicism

Deuteronomy 18:10-11
There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

It says in the bible, mediums should be stoned! How can you communicate with the dead? It goes against Gods word

According to Protestants

>If you delay Baptism you are a Christian
>If you don't delay Baptism you are a Christian
>if you have 2 divorces you are a Christian
>if you don't have any divorce you are a Christian
>If you think jews are the chosen people you are a Christian
>If you don't think jews are the chosen people you are a Christian

Protestants are the original moral relativists. The marxists 16th century.

Do you believe in life Everlasting

>>babbling like a heathen better
lel this one is especially hilarious and hypocritical because it's the prods (pentecostals and televangelist satanic cultists) who love this shit more than anyone. speaking in tongues, fake magical powers, etc

youtube.com/watch?v=PW9Tj4icUrI

this is pretty much unrecognisable from Christianity in every way. The only justification for its existence being to seduce and scam the uneducated and poor out of every last shekel, and to invite mockery and disdain for religion - from this we get the fedoras and their kind.

No it bans the conjuring of spirits

>Some idiot claiming to remove demons by using magic is good
>Praying to a Saint is bad

That's why no one in his right mind should leave protestantism and embrace true Christianity

>no one
*everyone

Where are you getting this information from? Is there a special "Protestant authority" that says all this?
John 5:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.