Answer me this burgers

Answer me this burgers.
Are there voter id laws in any states?
If no, why? What's the justification?
Do you plan to force your current goverment to implement them on federal level?

Tbh i was puzzled when i've learned that you don't need to confirm your identity when voting,

>Are there voter id laws in any states?
Some yes.

>If no, why? What's the justification?
That it's racist.

Yes

So basically dems block this, because of half their voting block are illiterate niggers and spics?

Does Poland give citizens an Identification Card for free?

Yes

Yes, but you have to take a proffesional picture of yourself and that costs around 6 USD

Then you should really urge Trump to force it, it would severly weaken turnout for dems. Our is it prohibited somewhere in the constitution?

Yeah, but they don't realize how racist it is to use 'niggers can't into IDs' as your justification for not verifying voters.

Hmm. The "reason" is that to get an I.D. here it costs around 30 dollars. So democrats say voter I.D. laws are not fair to poor people.

Making it free would be still fucking huge net gain. Niggers wouldn't bother themeselves anyway

I completely support making them free

>whats the justification
ID laws be rayciss n shiet

You should really meme it into existence. I think it''s by far cheapest and easiest way to weaken liberals. And fuck, it's actually damn justifiable

This is the argument I've heard them make:
>blacks typically live in bigger cities
>where they use public transit and thus don't need to drive or have a driver's license
>they are poor and don't have the resources to obtain ID

Over here you apply for an electoral ID, you have to fill a form to get it. You also have to be a US and PR citizen or else you can't get it also on the day we vote we have to show it at the voting college, that's both for local elections and for the dem or rep presidential primaries.

>Without that card you CANT vote for shit

Doesn't matter if you show your driver ID or your passport, you need it to vote.

Federal government can't force it. the states decide their voting laws and democrats will never allow voter ID laws in theirs. All republicans can do is make voter ID laws in our own states

It's the same in Poland and i think it's the same as it should be anywhere

I thought they were already free in most states?

Or at least for poor people.

But poor black people don't have the means to get to whichever local government building it is, so it's racist.

How can you leave the possibility of illegals voting is beyond my understanding. it would be impossible in most of the countreis. Anyway, it would be still great to make republican states make it so

Yeah, I'm pretty sure voter id's are already free.

It depends. You have to typically register to vote which would be the confirmation, but it gets complicated as you could be registered to vote by someone who isn't you. So, you go in, state your name, get found on the list, and you vote.

>Why no voter ID laws?
Because it stands in the way of retards voting. During reconstruction Southern States occasionally enacted literacy tests or poll taxes with the unexpressed desire to keep former slaves from voting.

>Why?
Because many people who fought for the confederate cause lost the right to vote. So, because former slaves were such a large minority, and Northerners had come to the south, they could easily swing elections.

> This pic

My god that's fucked up reasonig. One could say - freedom isn't free, lol

Interedasting, thx for historical POV

I live in Texas which is supposed to be one of the worst offenders.

I only have to renew my driver's license once every six years. I assume it's probably the same for the free voter id.

I only had to register to vote ONCE. Now they just send me my voter registration in the mail every election. If I change my address, they mail it to my new address.

To vote I just bring my voter registration card and driver's license.

And I just looked up the rules, and it seems to be ok to vote with an expired photo id too if it expired within 4 years ago.

So you have to find the time to register ONCE in your life, and find the time to renew your photo once every ~10 years or so.

But the poor black people are too inept to figure out how to do this according to liberals.

heh, it's still lenient as fuck. i imagine it's only worse in other states