Martin Luther King Jrs grandchildren sure are doing a good job maintaining his legacy

Martin Luther King Jrs grandchildren sure are doing a good job maintaining his legacy.

It says Malcolm X's grandchildren, not MLK, you fuckin idiot

Holy shit, one on the left actually looks a lot like him.

lol I fucked up. I got my niggers confused.

Ugly monkeys

HAHAHAH

rare flag to me

I can't blame you, they all look alike to me.

>I got my niggers confused

Top fucking kekeroo

No wonder black guys are so obsessed with other race's women. Their women are ugly as sin.

So his daughter is not even rich?

How the fuck could she manage that? Must be some next level nig if you can't take advantage of your fathers fame and get wealthy.

Go on some stupid fucking interviews, write a god damn book, do something.

No big deal user, I do this in real life and come off looking like an autist. I some times mistake some of my nigger coworkers for each other.

>my fighting uruk-hai

This was a real problem, where I grew up. People would stop at the edge of the property and goad the dogs over, with niceties and treats. Hey, fuck off asshole, these are not fightin' dogs. Get fucked, you niggers and spics, there are white dogs.

Now I know who it was who was doin' it. Malcolm X...

>Malcolm X’s daughter and granddaughter had stolen rental car filled with abused pit bulls

Holy shit knock knock open up the door it's real.

top kek ---- nevertheless ---- "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character..." pic related

People shouldn't be allowed to own pitbulls. Part of me wants to say people should be able to own whatever animal they want on their property, but the kind of people who buy pitbulls think their precious Princess is adorable and it ends up gnawing some kid's face off.

Frankly, these two saints are doing god's work eradicating those vermin.

notice how it says "charged" only - because they are out on bail. the state of Maryland is never seeing these two again

It was ballot or bullet, not ballot or pit bull.

>tfw even the children of the greatest black minds in history would still revert back to their natural chimp instincts

Truly there is no saving that black human subspecies we call a """""race"""""

James Earl Jones must be rolling in his grave

>when white people be this dumb

OP is a faggot

this

what did kek mean by this?

1 FOR ADOLPH HITLER

>James Earl Jones
That nigga ain't dead. He roll'n around in bed.

what did it say?

peckerhead

>mlk
>nigger
Pick 1 u faggot spic

nigga on the left looks like muhammad ali

You win that entire thing that Al Gore invented.

niggers detected

MLKs kids are actually conservatives
not even a bit damn

those things are women?

Malcolm X's grandkids are fucking troublemakers.

>On June 1, 1997, young grandson Malcolm set a fire in Shabazz's apartment. Shabazz suffered burns over 80 percent of her body, and remained in intensive care for three weeks, at Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx, New York.[70][71] She underwent five skin-replacement operations as doctors struggled to replace damaged skin and save her life. Shabazz died of her injuries on June 23, 1997.[72] Malcolm Shabazz was sentenced to 18 months in juvenile detention for manslaughter and arson.[73][74]

Now this animal abuse that looks like part of being in a dogfighting operation.

Shit-apples and shit-trees.

Cant escape them nig nog genes , nomwhwtaimsayin?

Sotomayor u postin here

I straight up just can't stand niggers anymore, man. I tried. I went through that wishy washy liberal phase in high school, but then real life happened and I'm racist as all hell.

>Constantly mugged
>Worked retail in the ghetto for almost four years, the most inbred whitest trash doesn't even hold a candle to the average nigger
>All the niggers at my Uni are dumb as fucking bricks but still keep getting into higher level classes, this fucking nigger in my French class failed every quiz and still made it into the second half of the class in the next semester, and this nigger in my bio class on Friday just slept through an exam without doing it

Here, let me tell you a nigger story from just last week:

>Walk into Burger King
>Only other people in there besides me were a frustrated older couple
>Husband is clearly getting irate
>"That's our food, why aren't they serving us"
>Shouts for assistance
>Nigger pokes his head out
>"Can we have our food, please?"
>Makes that fucking TCH noise and disappears
>Husband becomes angrier
>This time a spic pokes out
>"Is that our fucking food? Can we please have it?"
>Spic throws up his hands and walks away
>Husband becomes so irate a nigger manager appears
>Demands refund
>Nigger manager refuses because "well there's nothing wrong with it besides your patience"
>End up leaving because I can't even deal with this shit as an outsider

On the plus side I went home and ate a hell of a lot healthier. Thank god for all these niggers in fast food jobs reminding me not to eat there.

>i got my niggers confused

The turd doesn't fall far from the asshole.

Okay we get it

lol it's not hard to do.

Was this thread just a setup for that joke?

>mlk's relatives works with conservative broadcast and support trump
>Malcolm x act like niggers

Really fires my neutrons

No, sorry. I was just quick to post it after reading the tweet and didn't double check the image before posting it.

Malcom X was redpilled

>True MVP of the civil rights movement
>Believed in racial sperartion and that blacks and whites will never truly get along
>Belived in uplifting the black community and supporting black owned business instead of blaming/relying on whites
>shills killed him because they knew he was the true solution to black people problems

We should have a Malcolm X day instead MLK was a pacifist who only dreamt. Malcolm actually did what he said

>white supremacist logic

hurr only whites be so smart hurr

dumbass

Mlk was a faggot, look up Rustin Bayard and Stanley Levinson.

cheese