ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
whosshooting.com/viz/stream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*pulls out sage* *sips tea*

>Asian
>White

adam lanza wasnt real

dylan roofs real name was john christian graas and was a child actor

jared loughner was a loner and wasn't crazy until he was apprehended …the drugs made him legit schizophrenic

Only faggots and nu male drink tea

off yourself

Are you implying everyone in England is a faggot/numale?

This is like pointing out a couple of ebola cases and saying it's more significant than cancer.

Being a Briton I won't type anything that could incriminate me but I can say that all things are relative and crime statistics indicate some patterns which would be quite politically incorrect for me to repeat

>asians are now white

|>
|
|&

Omar had a higher kill count than anybody else here.

>inb4 homosexuals aren't human

yeah

there are hundreds of times more black wannabe-mass shooters, they're just not intelligent enough to get more than 2 or 3 kills before getting taken down. same with serial killers.

Only 1 of those is white and he was on drugs when he shot up the church

>>black people are more violent than whi-
>White people are more violent than bla-
opens front page of any newspaper in America.

What about this lad?

*bumps into and spills tea on OPs shirt

>6 vs xxxxxxx
very convincing

>sips tea from flask
>screws lid back on flask so alt-right kiddie cant spill the tea

checkmate

ignore divide and conquer tactics from misguided Americans, we are brothers until the end. Also, remember when youre speaking to an American theres a 40% chance he isn't even white.

Whites are not more violent in terms of incidents, we are just better at it when we participate.

most of those are mixed race

if anything you could say racemixing is to blame

They are more violent then whites, but it is usually spur of the moment type stuff, when whites get violent it is premeditated and planned out therefore causes a bigger result.

Pigskins are pussies that's why they're pink. They go after innocents.

One black dude in dallas had the whole police depot. shitting themselves.

"B-but we wuz vikangz and sheeit"

Meaningless, if you add up a single days worth of black crime it is higher. Even add mcveigh and your not even close.

Here you need at least 3 security guards and 2 police cars for any store white people go to. They are animals.

>What is Chicago and Detroit?
OP is fucking retarded.

The only people worse than niggers are Albanians

>jews own the media
>jews want social diversity
ur narrative is weak, Harry.

>a white majority country has majority whites committing crimes
Oh wow really? Well let's look at the black crime rate and see if it comports with their proportion in the US... Yea didn't think you wanted to.

OP!

last 3 arent white

Slav, chin, jew

So there's a 40% chance you aren't white?

"My country tis of thee" ladies and gentlemen...

didnt the guy on the bottom right turn out being a black person cnn photoshopped white

King Nigel, I had the pleasure of standing 10 ft from him once.

>*pulls out photo OF ONLY SIX PEOPLE*

wow, i guess we were wrong this whole time!
who knew?

Are you surprised this bait actually worked? I am.

>black people are more violent than whites

*pulls out photo* *sips coffee*

keep it coming EVERYONE MUST BE RACIST! we need more from all sides.

What was it like, to be in the presence of such a champion?

One of those is asian, and another one is black.

So this picture has 4/6 whites, which puts it right at our population percentage. Blacks and asian both overrepresented. Sad!

Chicago nigger gangs had 300 shootings in January.

heyjackass.com

I've got 3 bait threads on the go right now mate, all caught on.

I have ADHD and no friends irl so getting replies on Sup Forums gives me the attention I crave

White people.

A lot less likely to use violence.

Uses it more effective than anyone else when used.

Still a way lower average use of violence, even when those who turn violent is quite effective at it.

I don't get your point at all.

>so few white people have committed such heinous crimes that you know them all by name and face
wow, you're fucking racist OP

Missing some

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Banks

>number of murders in Plano, Texas, white, male, gun capital of the USA since the start of the year
>0

>number of murders in Chicago, nigger central of the USA since the start of the year
>60

Niggers do violence on far more frequent occasions. Don't be mad just cause autistic white kids and a chink do it better.

no
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

This is never missing, kek

*peeps US crime stats*
*pulls out sage*
*sips miller high life*

here's your (you) rajesh

Niggers are shit that's why their skin is brown.
One group of farmers/settlers had the whole spook squad jumbling their jamals.
"But we wuz prezidentz n' shit"

Wth did that nigger stuff his barrel with twitch grass?

Imagine having an army of Cho's with a Brevik that didn't aim for white children. Fucking guerilla force to be reckoned with

Do you realise how many niggers kill other niggers in chicongo alone?
Pro tip it's more than 6 a year

Dont group Dorner with these assholes. He was an actual Hero

This. I miss chocolate Rambo. The good die young.

What is an everyday occurrence for nignogs is so strange and out of place than when a white man does it, it makes world wide news.

When a bird flies, no one makes a song and dance about it, it's just a bird and they fly. But if a pig suddenly started flying? People everywhere would be amazed and it'd make the news.

R2dindu!?

This dumb nigger barley killed anyone and was the first nigger to be killed by a modified (by white ppl) nigger disposal bot

>black murder rates are rarely discussed in mass medi....

Sips 40oz of old English purchased with an EBT card

Black
Or
People

>pick one

another martyr
RIP!
we miss u

How do I filter threads made by certain flags, I don't want any more threads made by england or canada to show up anymore

>Asian
>Nigger

>White
try harder schlomo

This.

You'll be missing out on 80% of the shit posts of pol if you do that.

lol pig skins!!

They had to get a robot to kill him. Thats how badass he was.

"We wuz vikaaagnz"
-pinky vaginy

I guess 4/6 ain't bad.

The sample size is 6 and only one tenth of People in the United States are African.

Ask someone who went to school to read this for you.

exactly, cops are never bad asses in their personal lives. The are only brave when they have the state and 1,000 people behind them.

How is that a bad thing

The average black is incapable of empathy. The smart ones feign empathy but can snap into chimpanzee fury in a blink.

A black could kill you in the street for a pizza and not remember it the next month. They're beasts.

The guys in your picture are just crazies.

>4 white americans
kek

Ha HA!!
There are far fewer white criminals, they just naturally inclined to be far more successful in their endeavors.

bitch you come from a race of people who murdered millions of innocent Native Americans STFU. Youre race is morally corrupt

whosshooting.com/viz/stream

I wish this site had it broken down by proportion of population as well.

lol just look at the sheer number of violent crimes perpetrated by black people though. it's higher than white people even though whites are the significant majority in terms of population size

Bottom middle and bottom right aren't white.

Dorner was a nigger that chimped out and blamed it on LAPD officers that sang Nazi songs about killing blacks.

Please name a single Nazi song and/or one that talked about exterminating the black race. He is a nigger that dindu nuffin and blamed it all on whitey.

t.oldfag.

so what?
you all are responsible for more child molestation!
Where are all the black people on "To Catch a Predator"

>bitch you come from a race of people who murdered millions of innocent Native Americans STFU. Youre race is morally corrupt
R-r-red pill me on Finnish genocides?

>Choe
>white

I said your race.
I respect the Fins especially with their performance fighting the Russians in the Winter War

Conquering savages is different from casually murdering a random person for 20 bucks and shrugging it off as if you had just swatted a fly.

Black people are overreprested in child molestation. This has to be bait.

you all are responsible for rap music and the retarded degeneracy which comes from that

haha so its ok to sing about murdering jews?
We arent stupid. We know you crackers hate blacks the most so Blacks and included with the word Jew in that context

You just literally dindu nuffin'd. I thought niggers only killed people for singing the wrong songs in the context of hip hop.

>innocent
Native american tribes went to war with each other all the time. It'd be ridiculous to demonize whites as a whole because we happened to have superior weaponry at the time.

>Blames whites for murdering people in the Americas
>Applauds murder in Europe/Russia

The pendulum is swinging back, nigger.