Are they ever gonna fuck off with this tax on cigarettes. Really?

Are they ever gonna fuck off with this tax on cigarettes. Really?

The cost of living and personal consumption in this country is fucking way over the top.
The housing prices are off in orbit.

How the fuck can one live in Australia.

By having a job m8

Oh look a retarded faggot.
Even with a high paying jobs i see cunts struggles.

Stop smoking you mong

Fuck up sheep fucker.

The world has become too emasculated to leave smokers be, user. It's a losing fight, just enjoy it while you can.

Are you the same guy that makes all the other smokers tax thread?

Every time ones posted it's an Aussie flag. I know they're an absolute rip-off here but making constant threads on here isn't going to do anything.

Unfortunately your only real option if you can't live without cigarettes being exorbitantly expensive is to move to Asia or buy them at Asian grocer in Springvale or a similar suburb where they'll have a relative getting them ones from Asia and it will be far fucking cheaper. Of course is smokers quit en masse they'd drop the price because they'd need to but the government is content with the knowledge that they can charge a fortune in tax and addicts will still buy them and no one is willing to defend smokers when it comes to tax breaks.

It's a filthy habit though and that's as a former smoker, although still smoke socially here and there.

Fuck, my mother has been a smoker for over 40 years and has been quit for coming on a year. If she can quit, you can.

Ever heard of living within your means?

Best change I ever made spend $13 every two weeks instead of $6 a day.

M8, for the right price I will ship you cartons of smokes from over here

Why would i quit something i like?
It's a good habit for me to think and relax after putting up with bullshit all day.
I came home, light a cig and mellow out.
It's not about you, i don't give a shit if you hate it but don't rip on me because you quit and believe i should give up something meaningful to me.
I hate the fact that every cunt in Australia has to have a say in someone else's life like they own that life, if i want to die young hell it's my fucking life, none of you cunts gave it to me.

>Sydney cuck complaining about housing prices
HAHAHAHAHAHAH MOVE OUT OF KEKTORIA YOU KEK

>Why would i quit something i like?
Because you'd save money and improve your health.
>It's a good habit for me to think and relax after putting up with bullshit all day.
There a plenty of other alternatives.
>It's not about you, i don't give a shit if you hate it but don't rip on me because you quit and believe i should give up something meaningful to me.
Where did I rip on you? Stop being so sensitive. I quit when I was 22 (almost 10 years ago) and I can smoke 2 packs a day when in Thailand or on vacation and go back to not smoking. You just need to get back to a point where you're not relying on a habit
>I hate the fact that every cunt in Australia has to have a say in someone else's life like they own that life, if i want to die young hell it's my fucking life, none of you cunts gave it to me.
Fair enough. If you want to die poor and young you're free to do so.

Also I noticed you didn't answer my initial question which was as good as saying yes.

Townsville.

Oh yeah, sorry. not the same guy.
I noticed before he makes heaps of threads on it. But I'm just bitching and taking it out on pol.

>How the fuck can one live in Australia

Leave the cities.

Auckland is the same case. Only people who can afford to live here now are the rich.

Within a decade the city is going to have massive problems when the middle class cant afford to live there.

Its impossible to get new teachers, police, ambulance workers etc because these people don't earn enough to live in Auckland.

Its amazing really how much our politicians have fucked up all for some short term profits from letting rich foreigners in.

I thought you guys were on top of shit.
Beside the earthquakes and shit.

I live in Townsville you cuck, house prices are at a huge low right now fuck of cucktorian spy

Not Auckland.

Its the 4th most expensive city in the world now. Moved up from 5th earlier this week.

Average house price is over a million in Auckland.

That's what happens when your Jewish PM floods the city with so many people there aren't enough houses for everyone.

Even our infrastructure cant cope and there solution is to "Add a tax when people move here to pay for new roads"

hahahahahahahaha god i fucking loathe career politicians.

>Townsville
sorry, what's the problem?

Drop the fags degenerate

Fucking hell

Chill the fuck out gringo

what do you smoke what do you pay?

We have free health care in Australia.

You don't get to intentionally make yourself sick, and then indulge In free healthcare, you degenerate loser.

Smoke lead pencil shavings kiwi

I smoke too, but pay about half as much as you do even though our dollar is nearly equivalent. It's crazy. You might have the most expensive tobacco products on the planet.

Smokes and booze are how municipalities pay for their shitty school systems. Sin taxes go fund all these shitty programs the government already taxes us for anyway, so they're literally just taxing behavior.

It's a racketeering scheme.

Its fucked.

Build a bridge and get the fuck over it cock sucker.

Tobacco is a throwback to capitalistic sociopathy | Profits at any cost.
It should be outlawed.

I agree OP. Australians wanted someone to bully so they bully the most vulnerable white people. Smokers.

I have no respect for Australians anymore.

As for standards of living. Well everyone has a lot of debt. All those nice cars you see aren't containing doctors and lawyers. They're just standard mouth breathing Australian shit heads selling the joint out so they can look successful beyond what they deserve.

Just raise the interest rates a pissy one or two percent and watch these human skid marks squeal like stuck pigs. That's why they keep them so low because a large portion of the economy relies on Shazza the slutty travel agent getting a big car loan for a BMW X1 so she can look like a big corporate success story when she drops the kids off at school.

That's why I wanted Trump to win, so he'll take a bite out of China, their economy has a crash, and we can't sell out to them so bad.

I think this idea of fucking up china.
I feel like their to blame for how fucked Australia is at the moment.