Whites in Rialto, CA have 5 years left tops says ACLU

ACLU guy at a Rialto city meeting about sanctuary city policy says whites have 5 years left.
0:00-0:35
youtube.com/watch?v=UQpEKdott8I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIX2e6wuPmI
youtube.com/watch?v=2yKm4m1dcaY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rialto,_California#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucking hate Reagan.

5 years until what?

They say it as if theyll be successful at thst time or something

total socioeconomic collapse of Rialto

Until those sour old white folks die off.

>total socioeconomic collapse of Rialto
not collapse, just a regression to a more primitive society. The city will probably go bankrupt, though.

This one is from Rialto too. Look at this fat fuck Latino activist city council person .

youtube.com/watch?v=zIX2e6wuPmI

>city comprising solely of mexicans and gangsters

if theres one thing the two of them are good at its killing each other

Watched the whole thing. California needs to be cleansed with fire.

hey nice source

day of the fucking rope when

I live a city over this. What can I do?

This is happening everywhere that whites are a minority, what is it going to be like in another 30 years?

It is never going to happen, we just gave it all up without a fight.

we elected donald fucking trump, it's far from over

Yeah, wait until all the white boomers die off, they are the majority of our white demographic

definitely go bankrupt, CA cities are already broke because they gave public sector massive pensions

lol, Californians tried to defend themselves in the 90s. Courts slapped them down.

Americans trying to defend themselves with Trump. Courts slapped him down.

Haha, good luck America.

Dude every liberal and cuckservative in the country is doing their best to undermine him right now.

Our own laws are being used against us.

You also seem to be forgetting that Trump is only president for 4-8 years. In 2024 we will have a Democrat open borders shill. You cannot change the fact that more than half the children are not white.

99% of white Americans are not ready to fight in the streets for their country. They are not willing to attack brown foreigners like whites in Slavic countries, for example.

Whites are fucked in America, our grandparents sold us out.

We are supposed to hate them too according to Sup Forums

Well, they are cucks and they did betray us.

>They are not willing to attack brown foreigners like whites in Slavic countries,

You mean you want americans to do things third world shitholes do ? Why dont you move your redneck ass there if you like them so much ?

It's survival of the fittest. The strongest survive and pass on genes.

youtube.com/watch?v=2yKm4m1dcaY

Whoops

www.instagram.com dot com luisnolasco29

Not Racist (tm)

I dont understand why everyone wants whitey gone, especially Hispanics. They move from their country because its a shithole, but now they want their host to emulate where they came from. Why dont they just go back?

But but but guys mexicans are bro-tier right?

Blacks and mexicans hate each other right?

So both the right and SJWs know it's about demographic replacement.
Why do the idiotic "moderates" still not listen?

Decades of brainwashing have made it a thought crime to even think about race.

>that tweet
My dick would be diamonds if that was real.

>99% of white Americans are not ready to fight in the streets for their country. They are not willing to attack brown foreigners like whites in Slavic countries, for example.

Speak for yourself. I know many people, myself who are ready and willing to go.

>Whites are fucked in America, our grandparents sold us out.

Nice despair shilling. Whites are waking up in droves and getting angrier by the day.

The media is hiding Trump's real numbers.

Because this is a white country. You don't like it, you are the problem, YOU leave.

Holy shit. I live in Rialto. So lets be real here. Between Rancho Cucamonga and San Bernardino (everything above the 10 fwy. I'm not including Ontario Chino Chino Hills and Riverside)There's nothing here to do anyways with the exception of the race track in Fontana.

Especially with Fontana and Rialto most of it is residential areas. For the most part you're going to either work in one of the warehouses around here or go to LA to work.

Hopefully Ill be out of here before the 5 years are up.

Had to stop at 2:26

Why are Asians so low on that? Or does it just track year over year change?

Send this shit to Breitbart and Drudge
Tweet it to the Bald Lord Miller

Fuck off shill.

If Whites don't start fighting back, there country will be nothing but a third world shit-hole when the mudslimes move in.

Words don't mean nothing boy, they require actions to back them up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rialto,_California#Demographics

>2000: 39.37% White
>2010: 12.60% Non-Hispanic White

At that rate of white flight, he's probably right.

>I live a city over this. What can I do?
I can't understand you.

>why does the parasite kill its host

they are unthinking, they just move, multiply and destroy

non-whites are a bio-weapon the jews use to destroy us

>not collapse, just a regression to a more primitive society. The city will probably go bankrupt, though.

The city goes bankrupt and then they move and the cycle repeats.

Watch the pattern of white flight, a city turning in on itself, and then the spread into the functioning (new white) areas, where it all happens again.

It's not despair "shilling". Refute my points.

It's true. America has a mountain of problems to face, mostly relating to its failed ideas of "civic nationalism" and "diversity". By the time whites do finally wake up, as you described, they will be greatly outnumbered. Force of law will prevent whites from rising up. They will destroy us with our own institutions, because our grandparents let them.

Literally Lol'd

The majority of gun owners in the US are racist whites. The Majority of polcie officers are white. The Majority of combat ready soldiers are white. The majority of intellectuals/mechanics/electricians/farmers and other tradesmen who would be essential for a war are white.

Your days are numbered, darkie.

>Also

The guy in that picture looks like a mulatto.

>muh granddaddy and nana did it
WAHHHHHHH
neck yourself

>white people were the minority

2000 = 39% white
2010 = 44% white

i never got these memes. blacks and mexicans hating eachother is pretty much just in some LA ghettos, it's not a thing in most of the country.

It has a mountain of problems but that doesn't mean it's hopeless. The Spanish had it much worse and still manged to exterminate the Muslims during the Reconquest. And after that they became one of the most massive and successful empires in European history.

Whites are not wanted in California anymore

If you are white in California, MOVE

Let the shitskins sink into their own filth and destroy themselves

Mexicans are too proud of their country to see any flaws with it. The US is better because magic soil.

chino masterace reporting in

Let's hope Trump can send back 11 million of those subhumans. He better start soon.

Same
They most certainly do hate each other, they might be using each other as temporary allies for now but without a white boogeyman they fucking segregate from each other and are brutal to one another. Just look at ethnic cleansing which has happened between them in some parts of LA.
This
Not for long, over half of all births are non-whites

The Jews and their Chink/Poo in Loo minions will make sure that there will still be some semblance of civilization. The Mexicans will just help them do it out of blind vengeance against us.

Fight back or perish.

They don't like each other, the only reason it isn't apparent in some places is because they don't live by each other and segregate themselves. Only white people think that everybody can live together in harmony. Just look at any ethnic density population map, Hispanics and blacks mix about the least of any group.

same fuck Reagan and everybody that supports him

?
Because asians are a small minority in the US

>hey just flee
>that'll solve the problem
>10 years from now you totally won't be saying the same thing about texas & georgia & florida

If it had been a dog everybody would be crazy to help and take selfies. Saw a injured dog in the road yesterday. Didn't stop. The other people stopping to "help" would have been too insane to deal with.

They're a much larger minority in California than anywhere else except for Hawaii where they're a majority. Also, that graph measures percentages, not total numbers, so that shouldn't make any difference.

And yet they make up 25% of the student body at MIT.

And they are still losing

Jesus you guys suck

Hispanic organized crime forces black gangs out and eventually all the blacks.

Nice shilling. Im not even fucking white and Im ready to fight for a real America, not a sold out globalist shithole

The war is over and we lost, all that is left to do is flee.

You don't see the long term plan.

California will literally be destroyed, their economy will tank, maybe they will even secede.

They can't survive without us.

We don't even need their electoral votes to win the the presidency.

Eventually we can come back and take California once they have learned their lesson.

LoL wut?

This is not true at all. I grew up in South Florida, where all the aquabeans and aquanigs are openly & verbally hostile with one another

Hispanics will straight up tell blacks they hate them and don't want them fucking up their school/restaurant/neighborhood whatever. They are completely unshackled by white guilt, which Im guessing is a pretty unique phenomenon in the first world

>a meme
Not even close

If there is one thing universally found in all cultures on earth, it's hating niggers.

Asian hate niggers.
Whites hate niggers
Muslims hate niggers
Hispanics hate niggers

Even niggers hate niggers

Then all the liberal children of white cucks from West LA will flee the state and spread to the rest of the country like a virus.

...like, 5 years left...

and hillary had, like, a 92% chance of...

Not as sour as having a permanently ingrained inferiority complex that fills you with unquenchable racial hatred

go to Mexico faggot

my family openly talks about niggers ruining everything and so do most people when dicussing blacks in general

(I voted Trump and so did my mum and dad)