You are not meant for Sup Forums

If you are not an ugly shitskin manlet, you need to leave the nest of Sup Forums and convert the lost. You must secure a woman. You must procreate. You must preserve the race.

You are not doing that from Sup Forums. This will be here while you are gone. You can come here periodically for memes, stratagem, and updates on the movement. You cannot be here in the barracks if you are meant for the battlefield. This is our Langley CIA headquarters. You are the tip of the spear, you are the agent of change. Sup Forums looks to you for hope and affirmation. Sup Forums points to your POTENTIAL to demonstrate that we are the master race. By dedicating your important WHITE time to memetic warfare, you are sabotaging your genetic material, and thus our entire existence. Without you, all is lost.

Forward, toward the black sun.

i'm a spic how do I fit in

Sorry 2bh famalam but I like asian girls

Hazte patria, Mata un Chilango

I sincerely hope none of you are obese subhumans.

You will never rise to the call of your clan while you are a degenerate fatty.

fucking hate chilangos pieces of shit are always thieves and liars that worship la santa muerte and they laugh and take of pride when they rip someone off, they steal spoons from restaurants, chilangos are not human period. Nuking mexico city from orbit would honestly solve a lot of our problems

I know your troubles. The Chilango is a Sephardi Jew. I learned this after much study and experience.

Nah son, the most important people on Sup Forums are the redpilled non-white dudes. There is no greater weapon in the war against globalism than gays, blacks, Mexicans, Asians, etc who realize how fucking stupid and dangerous globalism is, and who are capable of critical thought. Look at Milo, the ultimate weapon. The left can ignore white dudes and brand us all as Nazi's. But they have no answer for those "diverse" people who go "hey ya'll are retarded"

A gay Jew isn't going to guide your penis into a white vagina. You have to do it and never assume the gay Jew or the redpilled groidrace is going to help you.

I'm 6'2" fairly fit, objectively big penis, probably a Chad by all measures.

But I am part of the hivemind here. I've been here for 8 years and I'm only 23. Sup Forums shaped who I am as a person in the most literal sense. I can't ever escape that, not that I necessarily want to in the first place.

Man....

At this point only a sadist would have a white child.

He would be a target and will be a 2nd class citizen by the time he is an adult.

I'm a chad nationalist

>implying I'm not gonna go be a chad in Japan for ezmode procreation

kill witey. impregnate all the wite women. dey b lovin the big black cock.

Are you me?

Also I went to college and was a genericfratguy.jpg for 4 years already. Pussy only satiates so much.

You need to phase this out. You have potential. It will go unrealized here, and at worst, you'll end up part of the boipucci cult.

this is the room of requirement for disenfranchised political opinions.

so in other words

I don't know if I even can mayne.

This site and chan culture in general are the single biggest contributors to my life.

It's to the point that I can only even really relate to other anons. Normie shit like movies/television or "stacey said x about y" just can't hold my attention.

>I'm 6'2" fairly fit, objectively big penis, probably a Chad by all measures.
>Chad by all measure
Lol manlet. Bout time you start using female hormone treatments wite boi.

for example, just found out the super bowl is tomorrow because of another thread

I knew it was coming up but I still thought it was a few weeks off or something

I'm as autistic as any of you, more than most of you, so suck my dick if you want me to leave.

> degenerate fatty.

I'm 1,80 105kg but I work construction, can bench press 200kg, am bad at deadlift cause back is messy, am good at hunting and have some TKD exp from when I was younger and army training. I think I'll be ok

Not all fatties are degenerate pls :DDDD

People who try to talk you away from the chans are those who never managed to bond with them